Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

steve keen

2 nil down home to bolton, the crowd all over him and abusing him ,

Makes it very easy for bolton

It is quite amusing because I don't like blackburn but is it fair

Discuss

Comments

• I think a lot of people felt he was not appointed on merit but perhaps because he would say yes to the owners.
    Does it help the team to abuse him during the game  - I doubt it.
    But how do the Blackburn fans register their annoyance with his appointment / management, when it is appears that the owners will ignore them.

Bottom of the EPL at Christmas equates to relegation, with one glorious exception.   
  • Rumours were he stitched up Big sam and his assistant so IF true he is reaping what he sows.  On the other hand the venkeys should never be let near a football club.
  • At least we quickly dealt with out our lame duck number-two, promoted beyond his ability
  • Wouldn't be to happy having my club run by a bunch of chicken farmers. They need to make a decision now and sort out a new manager
  • The venky's are seriously wealthy and the blackburn fans didn't mind when they took over

Don't believe it helps abuseing the mgr , but if that many are disenchanted then they can't all be wrong
  • Both teams look awful tbh. I think on our day we would probably look like we are in the same league as these.
  • Hope he's still there next season.
  • Only see the last 5 mins but owen coyle just said it was a classic premier league encounter. End to end. Sounds ballacks judging by some comments on here
  • The venky's are seriously wealthy and the blackburn fans didn't mind when they took over

Don't believe it helps abuseing the mgr , but if that many are disenchanted then they can't all be wrong

They are not spending it on Blackburn if they are. They had to deny a report last week, that they were in financial difficulty.
  • Kean** ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• They are mined, without a doubt, it was being discussed on talk sport the other day,

I agree they ain't spending it but they have it
  • Hope Blackburn go down, they should never have sacked Allardyce but their fans have to take a big chunk of the blame, the atmosphere there is toxic, the players are probably scared stiff of performing and even if they are not they have an easy excuse when they are dross "it's the manager"...you tell a club that through 20,000 voices and the dumb ass players will beleive it whether true or not.  The fans were on Kean's back before a ball had been kicked this season.

No matter what you think, when kick off comes you should get behind your team and not spend the time berating the boss...one club did that tonight, and they won.

• RobRob
    edited December 2011
    The owners didn't do themselves any favours by letting Allardice go. I would say they are all reaping what they've sowed. I just feel sorry for the fans because their club seems to be going down the toilet. Remind you of anyone?
  • There was a rumour doing the rounds recently that owners were unaware of relegation from the Prem, they thought it was an American style closed shop. Hilarious if true.
  • Venkeys walk and Blackburn will be  in Div 1 ......the Venkeys  are seriously rich and if they pull out only thing the waits for BRFC is administration and points deduction ...

Mind you once the fans get rid of Keen ..............they can give up chicken to get at the Board..

Be careful what you wish for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• There was a rumour doing the rounds recently that owners were unaware of relegation from the Prem, they thought it was an American style closed shop. Hilarious if true.

They've denied it.

Hard to believe it could be true, their lawyers would surely have pointed this minor point out to them!

• Thought it was a really entertaining game
  • Both teams look awful tbh. I think on our day we would probably look like we are in the same league as these.
    yeah right...
  • If I was him..I would just resign for the sake of my health! Can't be doing him any good.

• Sponsored links:

• The man has just recently signed a new (3yr?) deal. Why walk when a push will result in a nice pay-off?
  • Steve Kean reminds me more and more of Les Reed with every game.

Like us that year, I don't think the squad deserves to stay up. For Darren Bent, they have Yakubu. No other striker can score. They don't have the strength in depth to cover injuries like we didn't (see their defence at the moment), but most importantly, he's lost the support of the press and therefore fans, as it creates a negative vibe around the club.

Not sure if anyone could do a better job than him though given what they want, and I certainly wouldn't think Shearer (the current favourite) could.

As for whether Venky's have serious money? They haven't spent it, and we all thought Ali al-Faraj was minted for Pompey, but it turned out he didn't exist. Its easy to claim wealth when coming from a foreign land, but less easy to spend money you don't have. In fact, it don't half make me appreciate even more the new owners we ended up with. Not here for the profile, and making sound decisions for footballing reasons.
  • Keane's been hung out to dry like a Venky chicken. He'll be gone by the New Year and replaced by Mark Hughes or what odds on an Indian wunderkind being brought in?. If the Venky's really fancy championship football next season, Steve Bruce is looking for a new role.
  • Venkys don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. If you ran their balance sheet without creative accounting, they'd be worse than flat broke. Another fraudulent enormo-corp.

Venkys don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. If you ran their balance sheet without creative accounting, they'd be worse than flat broke. Another fraudulent enormo-corp.
    Now they may be minted they may not. There's only one way to find out.  Fight ...........
  • Got all my info off of talk sport so it may be complete bollox but they seemed to think the venky's are absolutely cotchelled
  • I think they SAY they've got loads of money, but in reality it's all tied up into loans, business development and christ knows what else. The larger your company, the less you actually have to 'prove' you have the money you say you have :)
    yeah right...
    What do you mean "yeah right", they were shit. 
  • so Blackburn .... Wigan & .....?

To get relegated , i still think Bolton will sneak out of it.