Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year so far...

So many outstanding candidates.

BWP's goals...
The emergence of Solly...
Yann Kermorgant deserves recognition in what he brings to the side..
Danny Hollands- three times the player Semedo will ever be despite the drivel spouted on Owlstalk.
The solidity of Morrison & Taylor...
But my vote goes to Wiggins appropriately enough given my name. Oozes class and wouldn't look out of place in the top flight.

Merry Christmas to you all- interested to hear your thoughts...

Comments

• Options

Shame to single any one player out for special praise as it's been a great team effort. Gonna be very hard to pick this year.

• Options
    Rhoys Wiggins without doubt
  • Options
    Wiggins
  • Options
    As D_F_T said very hard to pick one individual but for me it has to be Solly. I had alot of questions about him, is he too young/inexperienced? Will he play regulary? To be honest i even doubted if he was that good but wow he proved me wrong!
  • Options
    Morrison...Top notch, with many close behind
  • Options
    Wiggins, Morrison, Hollands, BWP and Kermorgant leading it for me at the moment.
  • Options

BWP - 14 goals and half as many assists shades it, you can play great football but ultimately scoring goals and winning games is what counts.

• Options

Wiggins.

You don't know how hard it was for me to vote for an ex Palace player.......

• Options
    Hollands
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too hard. Wiggins, Hollands, Morrison, Solly, bwp, kermy

Wiggins just edges it for me
  • Options
    I just cant pick.

any from

Wiggins
    Morrison
    Taylor
    Solly 
    Hollands
  • Options
    Solly all day long
  • Options
    The back 4  - haven't put a foot wrong between them all season.
  • Options
    Solly.
  • Options

BWP - 14 goals and half as many assists shades it, you can play great football but ultimately scoring goals and winning games is what counts.

But what else does he do?  ;-)

Morrison for me, but in recent years it has been a case of a lot of mediocrity whereas this season its a case of so much quality
  • Options
    Solly consistant quality
  • Options
    About eight of the players so far would get ahead of Semedo from last season.
  • Options
    Morrison
  • Options
    Wiggins followed by BWP followed by Hollands followed by Morrison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011

BWP for his goals and assists.

• Options
    Are we talking about player of the season so far or player of the calender year ? Either way, Jackson for me.
  • Options
    Solly followed by Wiggins then Hollands. Solly has been consistently brilliant throughout the season, Wiggins has really shone at times but at the start people really weren't sure about him. 
  • Options
    Danny Hollands or Michael Morrison.
  • Options
    Solly/Hollands neither of them take any sh!t
  • Options
    Jackson without him in the side we are just not the same.
  • Options
    Solly. Consistently class and one of ours. What more could we ask for?
    I think I love him. I'm getting his name on my away shirt in the new year.
  • Options
    Morrison, then Solly.
  • Options
    As D_F_T said very hard to pick one individual but for me it has to be Solly. I had alot of questions about him, is he too young/inexperienced? Will he play regulary? To be honest i even doubted if he was that good but wow he proved me wrong!
    Agree, but not sure i could pick one person at the moment
  • Options
    Wiggins but Yann catching him up fast