Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil v Charlton Post Match Views & News (comments in blue from those there)

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
All the post match chatter in here please.

What a Boxing Day comeback.

Comments

• Options
    For a few minutes today I believed in The Blip. Your heart has to go out to poor old Wednesday, lol.
  • Options
    What a game. come from behind twice and then snatch a winner at the death. 
    Can't wait to hear from people at the game.

This is our season. 

COYR. 
  • Options
    Addicks stats-: Addicks first)
    possession 56% - 44%
    shots on       4 - 2
    shots off       7 - 4
    corners        13 - 5

GOALS       3 - 2
  • Options
    Fantastic, fantastic result & all the very best of the season to our friend Emmanuele at Wallsall as well....

• Options

Brilliant win. Well played lads. Sounds like an absolutely cracking game.

Also great to see the Wendies lose. They are going to have to keep a very close eye on MK Dons who are on an exceptional run of results.

Merry Xmas!!

• Options

BOOOOOMTASTIC

what a finish us nicking one thru Danny danny green , our most skilful player

and wednesday slipping up

now will all them twunts who keep moaning at this sub should be coming on this goon should be playing just chillax and remember in SCP WE TRUST

ONE AIM !!

champions 35% r up 25% play offs 40%

• Options
    Danny Green- the new santa, certainly made my christmas!
  • Options
    What a great result, at one point Wednesday were on 46 and us on 48, by the end we are on 51 and they are on 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice one boys!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    If that result doesn't take us out of our 'blip', I don't know what will. Not a bad blip, eh? Nine points clear of third place. :-)

Wednesday now only taken 1 point from the last two games. Pressure back onto them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope updates on Match thread were ok.....off now for a break....back for Brentford next week.
    Well done to CP and his squad.....great game, great win, can we start to believe?
    Cheers RM
  • Options
    Firstly, thank you RM for the updates.

Charlton are 8pts clear of the Wendies and 9pts of the play-offs. You have to love that.
    What a thrilling game. The nerves kicked in as soon as Green scored!!! 

Can't wait for Orient.
  • Options
    Brilliant result especially with Wednesday losing.
  • Options
    For a few minutes today I believed in The Blip. Your heart has to go out to poor old Wednesday, lol.
    How long before the top thread on here is about what the Wendies are saying?  ;-)
  • Options
    just had a look at the league table...

Dunno about you guys, but that has put such a big smile on my face. 

Merry christmas and a happy new, promotional, year. 
  • Options
    RM. Thanks for the updates. A VERY HAPPY BOXING DAY ALL.  :-)))))))))))
  • Options
    I reckon Mr Powell has been having a few words with God over the festive period. Would love to be there and see his tunnel jump after that result!
  • Options
    What a fantastic result and well done Danny Green ; he must be feeling really happy like the rest of us ; just the best . Well done Charlton !
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!
  • Options

Family illness stopped us going today, but incredibly cheered up now.The perfect medicine. Well done to the SCP, the travelling faithful and the lads. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Relieved. What an incredible game this is, didnt think it would be our day but what a result that could be!
  • Options
    I so love Charlton Athletic!  51 lovely points.  Danny Green, Danny Green, Danny Green.

Thanks for the updates Red.

• Options
    Thanks RM for your excellent commentary. Ihave to say though, i did nearly let out a bit of wee in the final few minutes, which i would most definately have held you personally responsible for. lol. Merry Christmas to all of Charltonlife.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

BOOOOOMTASTIC

what a finish us nicking one thru Danny danny green , our most skilful player

and wednesday slipping up

now will all them twunts who keep moaning at this sub should be coming on this goon should be playing just chillax and remember in SCP WE TRUST

ONE AIM !!

champions 35% r up 25% play offs 40%

You tell em Ooohahh.

I had the misfortune of reading the match thread and some of the wanky comments on there from, what I presume are, grown men are nothing short of embarrassing. That's grown men who think they know more than a professional coach and his backroom staff, whilst tapping away on their keyboards at home. Playstation has a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    Thanks RM for your excellent commentary. Ihave to say though, i did nearly let out a bit of wee in the final few minutes, which i would most definately have held you personally responsible for. lol. Merry Christmas to all of Charltonlife.
    Sex wee?
  • Options
    More later...great game, perfect for Boxing Day, well at least for Charlton fans that is, Kermorgant's goal would normally have been the highlight but Danny Green chose the perfect time to score, and with an exquisite finish too.
  • Options
    Anyone at the game? What was the end of match cellebration like on/off the pitch? Please report!
  • Options
    Thanks RM

Well done Charlton - my new year resolution is to believe in this team as today I think we will find this is a season defining moment.
  • Options
    Yeovil V Charlton post match reaction:

Fracking get in!!!!!
  • Options
    Best present ive had this Xmas. Seeing Walsall equalise and then get a winner on ssn and then us to get score through green was quality. Well happy.

Llera came on for wednesday on the 52nd minute. Coincidence :D haha