Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

seeking travel advice re Orient

13»

Comments

• Options
    Good way to the orient is Cathay Pacific.
  • Options
    Except you have to change at Moorgate from the Nothern to Metropolitan/Circle to get to Liv St ;)
    You actually change at Bank, ha!

London Bridge to Liverpool Street is best by bus.
  • Options

63 different ways on how you can get to Leyton.... Only on here!

• Options
    how long would it take to walk/swim to Leyton from Bexleyheath?
  • Options
    Except you have to change at Moorgate from the Nothern to Metropolitan/Circle to get to Liv St ;)
    You actually change at Bank, ha!

London Bridge to Liverpool Street is best by bus.
    And you can change at Moorgate too, the walk at Bank is longer and by the time you did the walk you would of already been on the train to Liv St from Moorgate ;)
  • Options
    A tube from Moorgate to Liverpool Street? I've heard it all now. 

Seriously Nathan, look it up on Google Maps. It's like getting a tube from one end of the West Stand to the other.
  • Options
    if you're on a train going to Cannon Street you can walk to Bank for the Central Line in about 2 minutes

Just cross the road and walk up the road next to the building site
  • Options
    A tube from Moorgate to Liverpool Street? I've heard it all now. 

Seriously Nathan, look it up on Google Maps. It's like getting a tube from one end of the West Stand to the other.

Now I know what the potholes in the car park are.
  • Options
    Am v looking forward to this now. Heading over about three. Yeeha.
  • Options

This will make the Millwall forum as evidence of unique train information gathering capabilities. Be proud one and all we have the knowledge !

Do it the Millwall way, go through the pipe and  straight on until you see lots of old bill then park.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Getting tube from north greenwich now cheers nath route's much easier

• Options
    edited January 2012
    prague heading over there myself now my daughter is a lot better and i aint working, i will in box you 2moz and let you know where i am having a beer
    Good news all round for you, mate. My brother and I finally decided we are going to dump the car at N. greenwich and get over there by tube.

Prague, I wonder what time you got back to Eltham ? I still reckon driving was quickest. We left on the final whistle, walked 10 mins to car & was going past Eltham at 19.45. Home in Bromley by 20.00. Don't reckon you got back to Eltham by 19.45 by tube & car.
  • Options
    Dunno about Prague, but I left 5 minutes after the final whistle, having applauded the team off the pitch, caught a Central Line train at 19.31, had good connection with Jubilee Line, got straight onto a 161 bus at N Greenwich, back to the car in Charlton and home in Mottingham at 19.55
  • Options
    Dunno about Prague, but I left 5 minutes after the final whistle, having applauded the team off the pitch, caught a Central Line train at 19.31, had good connection with Jubilee Line, got straight onto a 161 bus at N Greenwich, back to the car in Charlton and home in Mottingham at 19.55

You came a close 2nd then. We went through Mottingham at 07.49 & 30 seconds   :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    CE
    we were in the house by 8.00. So car worked out fine for you but we had been worried about getting away and getting caught in NYE traffic. What helped you is that Orient didn't turn up :-) also good to see all that new ( to me) East London transport stuff as I have a couple of Olympics tickets