Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton | 28th January 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, Views and News

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton to run riot - BWP hat trick to put an end to the 'should we be worried' threads! Exeter 1 Charlton 3.
  • Options
    Charlton to run riot - BWP hat trick to put an end to the 'should we be worried' threads! Exeter 1 Charlton 3.
    Yeh, go on, this. First goal after 2 mins.
  • Options
    2-0, Pritch and Taylor
  • Options
    0-0 with BWP back on the scoresheet
  • Options
    I've been in the "stumble" camp but ffs surely they should be up for this, Exeter will make it difficult but can't see us conceding - changed my mind from 0-0 to 0-2 - Green and Taylor to score.
  • Options
    About time Solly pulled his finger out and scored. He's letting us down.
  • Options
    Exeter City 0 v CAFC 2
  • Options
    ffs surely they should be up for this
    Exactly. How can we consider ourselves as potential champions if we aren't confident of getting points in a game like this? That's not arrogance. Our performances this season have left us 7 points clear at the top of the table with a game in hand and only 2 defeats - they've earned us the right to be confident. We need to keep clocking up the points and I'm sure CP will have the team ready for this one. It will take a very good or very lucky side to beat us now.

• Options
    About time Solly pulled his finger out and scored. He's letting us down.
    Last time out against Exeter he cannoned a shot off the bar that came down over the line so as far as I'm concerned they should just let him score against them today. Please?
  • Options
    folling up our end nicely, just hope it dont rain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There seemed to be a lot of pessimism as we approached the 2 Sheffield games - a feeling that a hiccup was possibly due - and I found that so depressing. I did say that I never bet against an Addicks' victory and I see no reason to change that philosophy. Results have shown this season that I have been right far more times than not....

Like most women I suggest you are always right!

What did I tell you !

Should always listen to Aunt Fanny ....
  • Options
    I reckon Green will sneak a winner in the 55th minute.
  • Options
    Well done Fanny! I'm sure glad I supported you.

But I must add it's just like a woman to say "I told you so!"
  • Options
    Well done Fanny! I'm sure glad I supported you.

But I must add it's just like a woman to say "I told you so!"
    Thanks, del.

BTW We sort of met at the side of the pitch for the Academy cheque presentations but didn't know it was you until the photos were put up on here . Good to have glimpsed you !
  • Options
    Same here.

When I saw an elegant woman on the pitch for the first presentation I was tempted to ask if it was Fanny, but for some strange reason I thought better of it!

It was nice to nearly meet you.