Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Smith

Comments

• Options
    Any one know what he said to our fans when he got subbed? I am in the west upper and saw him mouth "fuck off" at one of our fans wonder if any one can shed any light on what the horrible little erk went on to say?
    I think someone told him to try league two to rebuild his career :o)
  • Options
    Haha good looked like we got right under his skin
  • Options
    He wishes he was playing for us. I bet a lot of these players that come to the Valley wish they could play for us.
  • Options
    thought he earned his 60k pw last night, some quality moaning and a shot that fizzed, whoops, bobbled through to Hamer. First class twat.
  • Options
    You'd all love him in our side, you know you would.
  • Options
    Forgot he was playing in the first half but worked his socks off in the second.
  • Options
    Best player on the pitch in my opinion
  • Options
    Can think of any number of refs who'd have got the real hump with him last night......kept thinking he's gonna get a yellow any moment...looked like he was trying to intimidate the ref (and us) right from the off. Spent his entire time out on the pitch moaning, grizzling and winding everyone up. Thought their Captain or manager might have told him to button it..............but they didn't seem to say a word.
    And no Chirpy........I wouldn't want him playing for us.
  • Options
    You'd all love him in our side, you know you would.
    I wouldn't, he was a fair player back in his day but faded badly and has hardly played in the last couple of years.

We have had enough 'passing through' merchants at our place over the last seven years - Marcus Bent was the one that kick started the trend IMHO.
  • Options
    Stopped scoring so tried to reinvent himself as a defensive midfielder. That didnt work so now he decides to drop down a couple of leagues and give it a go upfront again. Was ok last night, nothing more. Thought Powell looked better when he came on.

The penalty he gave away was all about a lack of fitness. Really lazy swipe for the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think his job in the 2nd half was to try & get one of our players wound up/sent off to even it up.

needs to sort out his early 90s hair.
  • Options
    total cheating whining knobhead
    from wot i saw anyway
  • Options
    I thought he did well too, up front alone with 10 men, he won a lot of fouls.
  • Options
    He was telling RedZed to go forth and multiply
  • Options
    Certainly knows how to go down like a rag doll............even looked like one with that hair style (jealousy will get me everywhere)!
  • Options
    Agree
    He's gone up in my estimation : - )

• Options
    Agree
    He's gone up in my estimation : - )

Bound to scare the opposition knowing that the guy playing up front against you hasn't scored for five years ;-)

• Options
    You must have scared a few then AA, and a few bowlers!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    He's a consistent player....Moans just as much in L1 as he did in the PL. Having said that, wouldn't mind a player of his caliber in our team
  • Options
    Any one know what he said to our fans when he got subbed? I am in the west upper and saw him mouth "fuck off" at one of our fans wonder if any one can shed any light on what the horrible little erk went on to say?

He mouthed F??? Off to the guy sitting next to me. Block D Row F, lower west. We gave him a bit of banter because he was consistently trying to get anyone who tackled him a yellow card by appealing to the Ref. Never forget the bastard finished Richard Rufus's brilliant career!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still cant believe he hasnt scored since the game Van Nistelrooy scored his only goal outside the box in english football
  • Options
    I was surprised that he's still pretty hot looking.
  • Options
    Believe it or not but when the guy near me in the lower west said to smith your useless the smith put his middle finger up at him. He also started calling everyone a c*** couldn't take the banter.
  • Options
    I was surprised that he's still pretty hot looking.
    Don't like his lipstick.

• Options
    Banter
  • Options
    He is a classless knuckle dragging prat. Cannot stand him, the fact he is on 60k a week makes him more of a tw@. His moaning yesterday was a joke.
  • Options
    Didn't realise he ended RR career! Bastard.
  • Options
    It's not banter if it's one-sided - it's abuse. Not complaining, just saying :-)
  • Options
    Have always liked him personally, scored a lovely goal when they beat us 3 zip at Elland road the year we got relegated from the prem the first time
  • Options
    Can't fault his work rate last night, his wind up tactics will work on many teams in this league and although he'll never be the same player he was 6 years ago, think he is still good enough for the Championship.