Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Bury 31 January 2012 - Preview, views, team line ups and predictions.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Taking a couple of mates along tonight, just hope the boys live up to the billing I've given them
    Me too, I'm a plastic fan, but am bringing along a couple of extra hard plastics to hopefully help boost the numbers
  • Options
    Having read this thread, and adding my own feelings, it seems that a lot of us are being very cautious. If you look at the league table, and consider our results so far and the excellent squad that the Club has assembled, surely it screams promotion. Trouble is we have recently lived through a nightmare, and it's hard to believe that it won't blow up in our face.
    Basically I think CP is spot on with his attitude. Every game we play now is the most important game of the season, think of nothing else and play accordingly. We might drop the odd point along the way, thats normal, but I don't believe that CP will allow the team to be over confident. He may be a lovely guy, but woe betide the player who starts showboating.
    Folks, remember this season well because it's one we will talk about for a long time, hence 3-0 the addicks.
  • Options
    I'll be happy with a win. Can see in my crystal ball a 4-0 victory with Stephens back opening up their 10 man defence for BPW to run riot.
  • Options
    I recently won a mighty £52 on the lottery (4 numbers) so have decided to do an accy, with Charlton, MK Dons, West Ham, Blackpool, Man U and Tottenham to win. I've accepted I've probably just chucked away £52 but will be happy when Charlton win . . . . 3-0 with all goals scored in 1st half before SCP rests players for Saturday
  • Options
    Thermals tonight.
  • Options
    I think another potential Banana Skin to be avoided if SCP keeps the players focus!

My head says a crappy draw 1-1, my heart wants a 4 or 5 nil win with a couple from BWP.

I wont be there tonight, so texts from kids will be the nearest I get!!
  • Options
    Pritchard will need a poor game before he is dropped or the wrong message will be sent out. If we are comfortable, can see Stephens coming on for Hollands at some stage to give him a bit of a rest.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    BWP sounds confident of Starting to score again. He hasn't actually missed many chances, he just hasn't had many...if he had been slicing every shot well wide then there would be cause for concern. As soon as we start creating more chances for bwp he will bang them in again :) hopefully that will be tonight! Coyr
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    3-0 to Charlton JJ, Hollands and Yann

What great revision for the exam I have on Wednesday.
    Possibly...Is one of the questions you are anticipating: "Bradley Wright-Phillips...he's better than Shaun. Discuss"
    Its Chemistry so I doubt it, but I can always hope.
    Oh that's OK. Questions like: "What's the better chemistry - BWP with Kermo or Hayes"
    Any idea how I can fit Charlton into my exam on the History of Western Political Thought tomorrow?

3-0 by the way, Jackson, BWP and Yann to score
  • Options
    Taking a couple of mates along tonight, just hope the boys live up to the billing I've given them
    snap, couple of fella's from work coming

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Niether Plato nor Marx were fans of Charlton but they did ...........................
  • Options
    Niether Plato nor Marx were fans of Charlton but they did ...........................
    Not a comparison question, but that's perfect. Rather than saying what the theorists did, I'll just say what they didn't do, and base my entire essay around Charlton.
  • Options
    Nil nil. Mainly because this is one of the few games I can make. On train now. It's f f f freezing!
  • Options
    Think Paul Hayes is playing as his missus just tweeted that their's a few changes in the team tonight. Might be rubbish.
  • Options
    Think Paul Hayes is playing as his missus just tweeted that their's a few changes in the team tonight. Might be rubbish.
    If you look at the threat titled ''useless Charlton fact No,724'', you will see that it is AFKA who picks the team, not Mrs Hayes...

• Options
    no BWP tonight
  • Options
    That's my prediction down the pan then !
  • Options
    If you look at the threat titled ''useless Charlton fact No,724'', you will see that it is AFKA who picks the team, not Mrs Hayes...

I'm even more influential than that IA....

I'm fearful of a below par draw.