Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fake fans

124»

Comments

• Options
    You guys get wound up to easily. What's the point in getting in a strop just because you choose to watch games at a grond and he wants to watch them at home? Who cares that he thinks he's a "better" fan than you.

• Options
    You guys get wound up to easily. What's the point in getting in a strop just because you choose to watch games at a grond and he wants to watch them at home? Who cares that he thinks he's a "better" fan than you.

i should be asking you why your getting wound up about this conversation?

• Options
    Au contraire, I'm a zen like picture of serenity.

An I'll belt anyone who says otherwise
  • Options
    He's only doing it coz he knows you get wound up about it and if you ask me, completely ignoring him sounds like the sort of thing a girl who's being bullied might be told to do by their mum. Just tell him its a well known fact that all Chelsea fans, particularly armchair ones are twisted violent right wing homosexuals.
    So just the most marginal shift in position from one of your other posts on this thread?

''Really couldn't care less - if you go to football great, if you don't and just want to watch it on tv then fine. Certainly not going to get my knickers ina twista bout it. Same with going to away games. Go if you want, don't if you don't.''
  • Options
    It's not about me Floyd. It's about offering CafcCrazy a solution to his problem. The Chelsea boy wouldn't be doing it to me anyway coz 1) i'm not bothered and 2) i'd have humiliated and ridiculed him by now if he'd persisted.
  • Options
    He's only doing it coz he knows you get wound up about it and if you ask me, completely ignoring him sounds like the sort of thing a girl who's being bullied might be told to do by their mum. Just tell him its a well known fact that all Chelsea fans, particularly armchair ones are twisted violent right wing homosexuals.
    Nice try Dan - but I'm not biting.
  • Options
    Got various Gooners, Manures, Chelski, Wet spammers in my local legion club, can honestly say I have been to all of their respective grounds more times than all of them, seriously believe one or two of them have never been. Only regulars to actual games are the 2 or 3 Charlton and a yid family that go in the there, rest of them all plastics.
  • Options
    Now now ladys, play nicely!
  • Options
    I'd rather go to Charlton/Bury knowing we have a good chance of winning than Chelsea/Swansea knowing the expensively assembled 'stars' will be lucky to scrape a draw
    You're welcome, just in case anybody had a sudden urge to bet on my ramblings
  • Options
    At work today i was speaking to a chelsea fan he claims to be a more loyal supporter than me becasuse i miss the occasional and im mean OCCASIONAL home game, where as he never misses a chelsea game on sky.
    Have some fans really become this deluded? or has t.v just brainwashed the nation into think watching your team on tv is just as good as following them at home and away?
    Just keep asking him if the reason he doesnt go to games is because he can't afford a ticket?

And whatever he replies just ask him again. And again. And again.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    wasn't a dig at you Leroy - You obviously carried it off a treat (even if it does seem a bit vindictive) but i'm not sure it will have the same affect on a loud mouth chelsea nause.
  • Options
    There is no such thing as a fake fan. People support/follow their team in any way they wish and there shouldn't be any judgement. Too much time is spent on judging other Clubs and other fans instead of just enjoying your own team.
  • Options
    There is no such thing as a fake fan. People support/follow their team in any way they wish and there shouldn't be any judgement. Too much time is spent on judging other Clubs and other fans instead of just enjoying your own team.
    I beg to differ, I know people that are man city fans now that use to be chelsea, now that's a definition of a 'fake fan'.