Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2012

Comments

• Options
    I agree with you about the no.8 position. I don't think Dowson is good enough to play international rugby, and Morgan, although has bags of talent, is still very young, and there don't really appear to be any other candidates to play there. The front row has the potential to be very good in the future, but I cant see them dominating the likes of Servat, Mas and veterans of the game, just yet.
  • Options
    So Brad Davies gets a seven week ban.
    Well done Coach and RFU.
    If only this was as smooth in the FA!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Looked like England were looking beyond this competition. May pay dividends in the longer term but they won't win this one - France then Wales with England fighting it out for third with Ireland for me.
  • Options
    Looked like England were looking beyond this competition. May pay dividends in the longer term but they won't win this one - France then Wales with England fighting it out for third with Ireland for me.
    Indeed Mutts - a sensible approach given the circumstances.

Perhaps Capello could take over,,,,,,OK maybe not!

• Options
    They are dancing in the streets up here in sunny Scotland that Dan Parks has retired.That will shorten Scotland from 1000/1 to 500/1 to win the championship!!!
  • Options
    Scot I was watching the game with on Saturday would back you 100% on that Richie.
  • Options
    Seems to be the overwhelming opinion up here in the North of Britain Charlton supporters area!! lol
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Italy to win? 18/5
    Draw is 28/1 on Betfair.....hmmm
  • Options
    As I said they would Italy are giving England a game...
  • Options
    I'm more worried about Guscott's dress sense ...

Take a look at his girly scarf !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine going to Paris for the game being postponed 2 minutes before the game, puts some of the childish bullshit on here earlier in perspective
  • Options
    It's alright, a lot of the crowd shown were too pissed to even realise!!!

But seriously, it's an awkward place to go, it's a lot of money and you don't get to visit away national games often.
  • Options
    Don't understand how Stade De France doesn't have undersoil heating, considering how cold their winters are it seems a bit daft.
  • Options
    Don't understand how Stade De France doesn't have undersoil heating, considering how cold their winters are it seems a bit daft.
    Some thing to do with methane gas in the soil or so they say.
  • Options
    It's alright, a lot of the crowd shown were too pissed to even realise!!!

But seriously, it's an awkward place to go, it's a lot of money and you don't get to visit away national games often.
    Agreed, but at the end of it at least they are in Paris, not Chesterfield!
    Real sickener nonetheless!

• Options
    Some thing to do with methane gas in the soil or so they say.
    Yep, the ground was built on a rubbish tip.

• Options
    So half the England team tomorrow are making their debut Twickenham appearance.
    Tuilagi back, Hodgson - our only try scorer in this tournament - is out.
    Flood in the squad but not in the starting line up.
    Wales on form should win this by 10 points. They are becoming a strong, physical team and just seem to be further along their development line than England.
    Cracking game, I hope.
  • Options
    Should be a cracking final day.
    Scotland to get the Wooden Spoon?
    England to edge the Irish?
    Wales to lose in the final minute to the French?

Or maybe none of the above!
  • Options
    Just watched first half of Italy v Scotland,probably the poorest international match Ive ever seen.
  • Options
    True whitewash contenders, arent they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was the worst half of rugby I've seen in quite some time.
  • Options
    I think England are going to fare better than a lot of people are making out. We beat Scotland away for the first time since 2004, with a team that had never played together before, by the end of the match 7 people had made debuts. Ok it wasn't a vintage display by any means, but the togetherness the team showed and the resilience surely bodes well for the future. Then look at what players are still to come in; Lawes, Flood, Tuilagi, Wood and I think we have the makings of a very decent team. A backline of Youngs, Flood, Farrell and Tuilagi is much more balanced, and more potent than with Hodgson and Barritt in there, so I think there's exciting times ahead for this team.
    Looks like you were spot on A4Life!
    The team spirit has raised them above the component parts.
    Something the Football Team needed years ago.

As you say exciting times - and next year with Wales improving ever more, England re emerging, France sorting their problems out - could be a superb Six Nations.
  • Options
    Cracking match - Wales win and get the Grand Slam...

Can England finish as runners-up?
  • Options
    Cracking match - Wales win and get the Grand Slam...

Can England finish as runners-up?
    Wasnt it a great effort from the Welsh. Very pleased for them.
    England Ireland - it really could go either way.
    Kicking game in this rain?

• Options
    3 up already :-)
  • Options
    A few handling errors already - inevitable in wet weather.
  • Options
    A few handling errors already - inevitable in wet weather.
    ... and continuing
  • Options
    Really impressive level of effort and more significantly, teamwork from England.
  • Options
    Team looks good for the future
  • Options
    Great try ... Quick thinking