Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One Week Only SE7 Owls Branch is Open for Membership.

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Please sign in for your free weeks membership to the SE7 Owls Branch. You know you would like to be part of something this massive.
We can chat about Semedo & Prutton, moan about how sad it was to lose Marshall. Theirs a lot of pleasure to be had in being a Wendy for the week. Remember next Sunday "This City Is Ours" and the pigs will be hammered !!!!

Only positive stuff please, us Owls do not like interlopers coming on our site spouting crap.

Comments

• Options
    Im really into this being a Wendy did, you see the Pigs only got 17,579. Thats really poor there were 823 Preston. Thts crap home support and crap away support, and yet they wanted a million tickets for Derby. !
  • Options
    We're gonna lose to the pigs because, like every other team in this division, they will treat playing us as their cup final
  • Options
    Looking forward to the transfer window opening as Milan has promised Gary £40m to spend on whoever he likes, plus some guy from Bury and Johnnie Bostock.

MASSIVE
  • Options
    If I was going to join a Sheffield fan forum I would join United. Having spend a year living in Sheffield I went to wtpatch them both a couple of times, but I lived much nearer to United, and had a tour of their ground and met their, then, manager Bassett.

So I will lurk around your new forum and pop up with a few comments from time to time to put you over inflated arrogant Wendys in your place!
  • Options
    Thats the spirit ! I am now Planning a new Flag for the Ultra's for this week game. Also hoping to get Tango to guest post for us on Wednesday !

MASSIVE !
  • Options
    This week's derby is only important to us Blades as we want to beat you the last time we play you in my lifetime, and as you are going to be in the third division for decades I want to be able to look back on a victory on out way to finishing second behind Charlton while you fluff the playoffs like Huddersfield.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Fook off, Nobhed.
  • Options
    MEGSON OUT!

MILAN OUT!

MEGSON IN!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see Charlton's blip has started big time. Just wait until their strikers hit a lean spell then we'll see how good they really are! Meggo will sort out those cockney muppets.
  • Options
    MM and GM are gonna come together and spend in March, in a special Sheff Wed transfer window, just trust in them. Also, when we go up we're going to have to go to tinpot teams like Leeds and Nottm Forest, fed up with lower league football.
  • Options
    Let's not forget how much money Charlton had to spend compaired to us in Div1, compaired to us (and everyone else) they've spent an absolute fortune to get where they are!
  • Options
    MASSIVE

• Options
    Fooking cock-er-knees
  • Options
    Charlton fan here in peace

Does Lawrie Madden still play for you?
  • Options
    charlton are yet to have their blip when they do we will win the league. MASSIVE
  • Options

fook off ya koknee bastard! only real whippet walkin men allowed round thiis parts!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Every team has one blip a season, right? And we had ours back in August. We won't lose another game. MASSIVE.
  • Options
    14 games, 42 possible points. Beat the piggies on Sunday, a couple of new loan signings, confidence will come back and we can start a run of good results and make another push for the automatic places!!

^ This is actually a real post taken from OT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton fan here comes in peace

Do your best performances always come mid-week or is that just an urban myth?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options

fook off ya koknee bastard! only real whippet walkin men allowed round thiis parts!
    Northern monkey. We're all middle class tossers, doncha know?

• Options
    edited February 2012
    We are the most MASSIVE team in this poxy division by a country mile. Why does nobody get that fact? I'm getting really fed up that all the other tin pot teams in this league treat playing us as their cup final. If we didn't have to play 46 cup finals in a season we would have been promoted as champions before Christmas. I trust GM & MM to sort it out though, MM has said he will give us £125m to spend in the January transfer window. Hang on a moment........
  • Options
    charlton fan here what was your score yesterday?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We brought 20,000 to Chesterfield, I'll have you know.
  • Options
    Fook off u cokneee b*****d were MASSIVE
  • Options
    Dont panic, We'll beat them koknee bastardssss to tha title!

GARY MEGSON's WHITE BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thats the spirit, our little corner of Owls world here in SE7 is up and running. However, lets not forget the point of this is, we next Sunday are true Wendies and want the Massive to Hammer the pigs ! One think I hate as an owl is helping out them bloody shandy drinking cockneees win this bloody leauge, but fook them, beating the Pigs is everthing !