Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One Week Only SE7 Owls Branch is Open for Membership.

Comments

• Options

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad Wednesday
  • Options
    I can't wait til the day after tomorrow, coz it'll be...........
  • Options
    were so MASSIVE that they named a day of the week after us!!!
  • Options
    Sky have just announced this weekends game against the blunts is on Sky Box Office because were so MASSIVE its available to watch for £29.99
  • Options
    Sky have just announced this weekends game against the blunts is on Sky Box Office because were so MASSIVE its available to watch for £29.99
    Bargain.
  • Options
    £29.99p per eye. New Sky offer one eye £29.99 two eyes £55 !
  • Options
    Please guys, enough with the Megson pictures. It puts me off my dinner...
  • Options
    I've ad it wi'Wednesday. Fooking makin us all look a reet bunch of arrogant and ignorant Twats. I woodent mind but Tinpot Non League Fookers are laffing their bollocks off at us and that useless Gobshite Megson needs shootin. If PIGS from TinyTown piss on our promotion parade on Sunday, I swear I'll fooking batter me own todger and feed it tut ferret.
  • Options
    We be on a proper unbeaten run reet now ..... no tinpot fooker have beaten us in 2 fookin days.

Tinpot shite know we be fookin MASSIVE

UTO

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    £29.99p per eye. New Sky offer one eye £29.99 two eyes £55 !
    Is it in 3D? coz I can't be looking through the red side
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wait till we play bloody Sheffield Fookin Wednesday. We'll show them tinpot smarmy gets whats what.

Eh?

Oh sh**********
  • Options
    It's Shrove Tuesday today which isn't as MASSIVE as Sheffield Wednesday

(nicked off Twitter)
  • Options
    On SSN Cardiff have put 1500 tickets on general sale, would never happen with us Owls, tinpot club in a tinpot cup final

Us V Blades is a bigger game for the pigs were their cup final....
  • Options
    Beam Back at Pig Sty only sold 3,000 call that a crowd, we used to get that many round me mams to look at results come in on the teletext. We has a beam back in 1975 of game against Fringly Bottom Rovers in Northern Tetely cup and we had 65,000.
  • Options
    i own a pair of david hirsts disco pants.
  • Options
    Fookin charlton dirty southern cockernee shandy swiggers are drawing. They'll have a blip n t'Owls are gonna fookin smash t'league n then smash t'southern ladyfolk n all, though they aint a patch on our birds, oooooh I want mine wi' gravy on her baps
  • Options

Its wedesday.
    It's 6 oclock.
    Join in with the Hillsborough masses to pay homage to our number 6...Semedo!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc
  • Options
    Coals very black today mother!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh fook, our best winger Jermaine Johnson is out for 8 weeks with a knee ligament injury.
  • Options
    Fook fook and ecky fook.

Charlton apparantly have 25k coming on Saturday. Think their good, we get that t'Hillsborough on A NON-MATCHDAY !
  • Options
    Feckin hate the cockney Charlton fans.
    Ever since we sent them down from premiership, and they deliberately got one of ours sent off, so we missed out on the fair play award and a place in Europe.
    Not that it really matters - we are more MASSIVE than Europe anyway.
  • Options
    aye up, thee will never forget that lovely day in may 1999 when we sent t'southern sods down t'championship. eee it were a loverly trip back to sheffield on the cart we set off at 6pm after we had sung our hearts out got back on wednesday morning and thee went straight home and gave t'missus the biggest right hook shes had for years, bye gum she were a proud lass sporting that shinner round mill at work the following morning. me and rest of t'lads cant wait till we move above them and the pigs and go marching back to t'premiere league were we so rightly belong. got to go now was our kid has just come in from school talking about some new music craze that has just hit sheffield, dont know who this elvis pressley fella thinks he his but by heck as like im gona beat the hell out of the boy and get him back upstairs and listining to mr formby on t'grammer phone.
  • Options
    This is getting aas bad as Charlton Life Forums, they are on suicide watch down there........
  • Options
    . got to go now was our kid has just come in from school talking about some new music craze that has just hit sheffield, dont know who this elvis pressley fella thinks he his but by heck as like im gona beat the hell out of the boy and get him back upstairs and listining to mr formby on t'grammer phone.

absolute quality
  • Options
    ist there s'till time ta join on here ?
  • Options
    Fook off the lot of yer. Bunch of trolls. Only signed up for Owlstalk this week - dead giveaway. JUST FOOK OFF.
  • Options
    It was great to see the team join in on Owls week Tuesday night ! That was just the sort of thing thats been going on at S6 over the last few weeks. But sorry lads your membership is cancelled. back to normal service please. Last two days of Owls week coming up ! Lets all rub our knees mand get the lads home on Sunday. MASSIVE
  • Options
    The Blades wil be running 'round Hillsborough with their willies hanging' out, singing "I've got a bigger one than you. I've got a bigger one than you. I've got a bigger one. I've got a bigger one. I've got a bigger one than all of you!"