Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One Week Only SE7 Owls Branch is Open for Membership.

Comments

• Options
    Whats needed next Sunday:

Megson Out & Lee Clarke in before the weekend. We need to start with Morrisson, Lowe, O'grady, Bostock & Madine all up front. With Semedo in Central midfield to feed up for the lads to score.

I forcast 7-6 HT with us winning 14-9 FT

More importantly though there are 3 empty seats on buus to Rochdale, this breaks my heart and will mean only 49,997 from S6 at the game. Thats a bloody disgrace !!
  • Options
    They all know we'll win the league in the end, it's inevitable, we're massive.
  • Options
    He's useful you know, you'll never get past Semedo.

Glad we 'stole' Him and 'BIg Mig' away from Charlton, their loss is our gain.

Bet those Charlton fans are well gutted, whose laffing now you smarmy cockneys.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Aye Charlton are a poxy little cloob and no mistake.

How Ah laffed when we relegated them back in 1999! T' whippet got a good seeing to that naht Ah was so 'appy!

Ahm that sure we're better than them that if we finish lower than them Ah'll roon round Hillsborough naked save for a fig leaf of my favourite Brian Close cigarette card! T' Mrs says Ah should wear a Harry Pilling cigarette card boot ah've no idea what she means!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    All thoose Southern tin pot lot are soft and drink shandy, I prefer my pint with iron filing top fresh from t'steelworks.
  • Options
    Dont panic, We'll beat them koknee bastardssss to tha title!

GARY MEGSON's WHITE BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET IT RIGHT WE ARE THE BLUE AND WHITE LIZARDS OR WIZARDS

NOW FCUK OFF YOU COCANEY SHANDY DRINKING POOOOOOOFS

• Options
    They dont arf Blether them london Mawks. taint erd tit much shite in all me life. if they win this tinpot league tit be the biggist injustice since Eric 'crafty cockney' Bristow won the darts championship.
  • Options
    WERE MASSIVE OK NOW FCUK OFF

• Options
    Yeah Blades are gonna get some of what Huddersfield went through (still dont know what it was but it sounds frightfull) I am a massive middle class mockney twat of an Owl
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got rejected for a part in the Harry Potter films, damn you Hedwig!
  • Options
    Charlton aren't all that, I've watched them many times this season & they aren't as good as us.
    We got a draw at their place & we had some new players still settling in plus we were having our early season blip.
    Powell isn't a good manager, they'll start losing soon just like last year & he'll be sacked.
    They've spent millions on all of their players & have bought too many, come Christmas all of those not playing will want a transfer.
    3 weeks ago we were 8 points behind, now we're only 5 points. We'll soon catch them up cause smegsons the ginger mourinho & we have the class & experience.
    It's between us & huddersfield for the title, charlton will fade away while we will get stronger. Apparently MM is gonna spend 6million in the transfer window while charlton will have to sell bwp.
    Looking forward to all of you "cockerney" twats coming back on here in May when the massive owls have won the championship & you're in the play offs.

• Options
    sex wee
  • Options
    We're so MASSIVE, T' Tv is not even showing match v United T'weekend, that's how MASSIVE we are, stick that in yer flat cap and smoke it Charlton fans, you need elocution lessons you do.
  • Options
    Eee lads mah snap is reet good today.

Semedo paste sandwiches garnished wit dripping.

Champion!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Fookin missus as cooked and sliced me ferret and put im between two bits o' hovis. Proper mithered.
  • Options

My Seive
  • Options
    This thread has cracked me up!
  • Options
    edited February 2012

the seive aint working!
    all this talk of drought downt sowf aint arf shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reet hayt footie downt south. I always get drunk and end oop pasting t'missus.
  • Options
    It's official - in keeping with his Massive surroundings Megson now wants to be known as Megason ....
  • Options
    Eeh oop, ya'll nowt believe latest from t'cockneys. They are paying plastics to turn up t'match on Sat'day. Probably buzzin them in t'all.

Unfoookinbelieveable.
  • Options
    The Wendy's new MASSIVE office headquarters

• Options
    Wendy's new MASSIVE mascot

• Options
    I can't believe you guys. Taking the mick out of Wednesday when without them TV money in League One would be a tenth of what it is, overall attendances in the division would be down by half, while thanks to them sponsorship money claimed a huge boost as millyuns more people tune into watch the division's highlights, since not everyone is lucky enough to survive the Wednesday ticket lottery. Charlton and their League One counterparts should be offering a MASSIVE thank you rather than belittling them at every opportunity.
  • Options
    There is a rumour, that there is a rumour that Megson is out. On the Basis that all new Managers
    win their first game, We the SE7 Owls demand that this rumour be substantiated as true ! That will stick it up the blades come Sunday !!

And does anybody know a pub near t, ground thats opening at 5am for manly jug of northern best ale ! on Sunday morn.

• Options
    I can't believe you guys. Taking the mick out of Wednesday when without them TV money in League One would be a tenth of what it is, overall attendances in the division would be down by half, while thanks to them sponsorship money claimed a huge boost as millyuns more people tune into watch the division's highlights, since not everyone is lucky enough to survive the Wednesday ticket lottery. Charlton and their League One counterparts should be offering a MASSIVE thank you rather than belittling them at every opportunity.
    'kinell. We dont need you soft coq au vin'es being sarcy. even if most of it is true.

• Options
    There is a rumour, that there is a rumour that Megson is out. On the Basis that all new Managers
    win their first game, We the SE7 Owls demand that this rumour be substantiated as true ! That will stick it up the blades come Sunday !!

And does anybody know a pub near t, ground thats opening at 5am for manly jug of northern best ale ! on Sunday morn.

i hear the cock in hillsborough has a fine selection of mincey puddings and chip a la gravy to accompany your manly jug.