Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson

124»

Comments

• Options
    I know a fan who is a little bit special (or whatever the current PC word is meant to be before Superintendent Off_it and the CL Police jump down my throat) and he has known CD for many years and CD always makes time to talk to him and see how he is.

Substance rather than image I say.
  • Options

KMT

He played with my brother when he was at Erith & Belvedere and when i met him he had a massive attitude problem. Had the bowl and everything.

Wasnt my cup of tea at all.

But he was young then and his crap time with us might have given him a reality check, good luck to him anyway.

What does "had the bowl and everything" mean for us older gents?
  • Options

KMT

He played with my brother when he was at Erith & Belvedere and when i met him he had a massive attitude problem. Had the bowl and everything.

But he was young then and his crap time with us might have given him a reality check, good luck to him anyway.

Imagine someone waking with a pebble in one shoe

• Options

KMT

What does that mean for us younger gents as well?
  • Options
    Are you supposed to hold your groin while walking with a pebble in one shoe?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    "Imagine someone waking with a pebble in one shoe"

LMAO!!
  • Options
    On the bench tonight against Linfield in the UEFA Champions League qualifier.
  • Options
    Will be playing in the Champions league proper after AEL recoded an away win against Partizan Belgrade tonight. Don't imagine they'll be able to follow up Apoel's achievements of last year, but I'm sure they'll have a good time and will probably surprise one or two.
  • Options
    I tell a lie, they have a third preliminary round, against Anderlecht. If they somehow manage to get through that, it's the bigboys. To be fair I never expected AEL to beat Partizan home and away (with 10 men from the first half in Serbia), so they've got some chance. Harsh having three tough qualifiers before their season has even started.
  • Options

KMT

Can't beat a bit of a bowl. I like the googley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unless i am mistaken i believe Dickson is now with Shanghai East Asia, who've just won promotion to the Chinese super league.

He's just scored 2 against FC Copenhagen in a friendly.

Seems to have a new club every season.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/MrDickoDotcom - Spelling =Must try harder.