Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*Bit Of Fun* Pubs and Nightclubs of the past

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    That sultan was grim soundas went there in 90s was a retired gangsters retreat
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thought it was Danielles Big rob?
  • Options
    No one mentioned the Darenth Tavern?
    The Warehouse in maidstone?
    East Street in Croydon?
    The Ship in Erith

• Options
    And how could i forget the Villa Bar Dartford (spent thu-sun) in there if nothing better to do
  • Options
    Samantha's off Regent Street, Hippodrome
    Leicester square, Equinox, Leicester Square, ceasars OKR, Green Man OKR, la de dahs (stars), lazerdrome Peckham, Epping forest country club, gin palace OKR and clubs and bars from Maidstone to Guildford and Clapton to Watford!
  • Options
    Thought it was Danielles Big rob?
    Yeah, that was it.

• Options
    Flicks in Dartford and Ts In Erith.Marlowe rooms for grab a granny where I"met" a "lady" with our badge tattoed on her arse.
    At work The Chelsea Reach at Battersea with two strippers on a Friday lunch time.Various dives in the Croydon area.Happy days.
  • Options
    Echo's just through the tunnell, plus The Slammer and Red Lion in Gravesend.Faces,
  • Options
    That sultan was grim soundas went there in 90s was a retired gangsters retreat
    And how!

• Options
    Liquid Lounge Maidstone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a crappy pub used to go with my mate and his dad needed a good clean prefered the white horse over road, learned to play poker in the sultan at least.
  • Options
    Bad Bobs, Chandos Place, opposite TGI Friday's - is now Wahaca.

Irish Bar/Club. Cheap as chips.

spent many a Thursday after work in there. Sweaty men in office attire, ties round forehead, dragging drunken, middle aged women around the floor by their ankles.

Classy.

• Options
    It was a crappy pub used to go with my mate and his dad needed a good clean prefered the white horse over road, learned to play poker in the sultan at least.
    The landlord for years was a fella called Doug........he had two sons who worked there as well...Dougie died some years back but one of his sons (John) is now barman at The Dacre Arms.

• Options

spent many a Thursday after work in there. Sweaty men in office attire, ties round forehead, dragging drunken, middle aged women around the floor by their ankles.

Classy.

Had some quality nights in Bad Bobs.
    Watched England v Colombia world cup game there - very messy.
  • Options

Classy.

Had some quality nights in Bad Bobs.
    Watched England v Colombia world cup game there - very messy.

yep, some great memories from when I first started work in London. made me question why anyone would want to work locally and not have the experience of places like that to go to straight after work. was really upset when it shut!
  • Options

Classy.

I don't know why we did that........? With the ties I mean. Gold Visa cards stuck to forehead too.....Groan!

• Options

Classy.

I don't know why we did that........? With the ties I mean. Gold Visa cards stuck to forehead too.....Groan!

When I met you, I thought I recognised you from somewhere!!!
  • Options

Classy.

When I met you, I thought I recognised you from somewhere!!!

*Embarrassed Smiley*

Champagne anyone?
  • Options
    The Red Eye in Lewisham
  • Options
    The Roebuck, Lewistan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Flicks in Dartford and Ts In Erith.Marlowe rooms for grab a granny where I"met" a "lady" with our badge tattoed on her arse.
    Richie!! Hello - is that you?? I always wondered where you ended up.

• Options
    Richie!! Hello - is that you?? I always wondered where you ended up.

Lol!

• Options
    Jazzmins and Bebas in Bromley. Awful.

Spent ages 15-25 in the Venue Friday and Saturday. Did anyone else have a membership card? They used to let the first 50 members in free.
  • Options
    Sadly, yes I did.
  • Options
    Jazzmins and Bebas in Bromley.
    Regular poster on here was a VIP Life Gold Member at Bebas......

Wonder if he'll admit to it?

• Options
    HaHa Yeah Bebas!
  • Options
    Torture Garden. Pretty sure @riscardo was a frequenter of that particular establishment. Something about rugby league players in rubber Chelsea kits!
  • Options
    Feet First - Camden Palais. Top drawer night.
  • Options
    The Pickwick when it was the Broom.
    All done up with Witches stuff. Strange.
  • Options
    Ben Crouch's Tavern - Wells Street. An Eerie Pub I used to meet another lifer in for drinks at lunchtime for cocktails! no longer exists.