Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR: The 4 year plan BBC2 11.15PM Sunday 4th March

124»

Comments

• Options
    Ecclestone would rarely go to matches and by all accounts would leave at half time

It's because he couldn't see over the head of the person sitting in front of him.
  • Options
    I wouldn't throw too many stones. Think Chappell-Whitehand-Waggott-Pardew. Football is a mad business.
    The most worrying post on the the thread!

I think Bernie was joking about the drinks, strange sense of humour and what not.

Brilliant TV, good use of the licence fee.
  • Options
    The QPR board room looked like a seedy Vegas night club. Could not see any lap dancing poles though.
  • Options
    I suppose he works on the same principal as F1, where it's generally over after the first bend.
    Philistine.

It's 'corner'.
    Now there's a good question, when does a "bend" become a "corner"?
  • Options
    I suppose he works on the same principal as F1, where it's generally over after the first bend.
    Philistine.

It's 'corner'.

Ask BDL ?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Philistine.

It's 'corner'.
    a corner is where roads meet , a bend is a curve in what would otherwise be a straight road
  • Options
    Well if QPR were that bad, and came mid table .... how bad were we when we finished bottom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Well if QPR were that bad, and came mid table .... how bad were we when we finished bottom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really bad. Weren't you there?

• Options
    I have errased it from my banks
  • Options
    Philistine

It's 'corner'.
    a corner is where roads meet , a bend is a curve in what would otherwise be a straight road
    So Addickted lied to me? The cad! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently on London live. I prey Katrien was egotistical enough to do this. Would love to see our version in three years when we are in the conference! ;-)
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Currently on London live. I prey Katrien was egotistical enough to do this. Would love to see our version in three years when we are in the conference! ;-)

Just watching this myself. Comedy gold.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Really is a laugh a minute. Its almost like its a parody, why those guys decided to allow themselves to be filmed making complete arses of themselves is beyond me

"I want the names of everyone booing me or I sell the club" too much.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Hi-lights for me - calling the U21 goalkeeper a useless f**cker and the mad rant from Paladini which the subtitles condense into "I'm very angry"