Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Crawley last night - Brawl *now with added cardigan chat

Comments

• Options
    What his excuse at Bradford then? The would be the biggest club to be relegated out of the football league imo but I'm sure he will keep them and they will love him for it and paint murials of him.
  • Options
    god sake.
  • Options
    parky should have gone with pardew, we didnt have the cash to stump up for a new manager or to take a risk, so he was left in charge, the rott had already set in and he did the best with what he had available, im sure if he had been given the funds powelly has had then he would have done a simular job, but as said lets not make this a parky is shite thread.
    Oh go on, I haven't got much to do today..........anyway I'm still banned by Henry from mentioning the previous manager's name so unfortunately I won't be able to contribute.
    ive just canceled my 11.30pm appointment.. ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    lets just say i would have quite liked him to have been given a right hook in all that.

in his silly v-neck jumper.
  • Options
    Lol Vg
  • Options
    lets just say i would have quite liked him to have been given a right hook in all that.

in his silly v-neck jumper.

watch out Henry the knit ware police are about
  • Options
    I thought Henry wore cardigans?
  • Options
    I thought Henry wore cardigans?
    v-necks, cardigans, polo's none of us are safe

• Options
    Nothing wrong with cardigans if worn properly Derek in eastenders where's them very nice
  • Options
    Derek out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Claude Davies the Crawley no 28 (ex Preston & Palace) threw the 1st punch.
    According to the BBC info Crawley had 5 yellow cards. Possibly, they kicked Bradford all game (like they do many teams) but punching a Bradford player in the face was the final straw ?
  • Options
    brawl thread turns into comfortable tops convention
  • Options
    nothing wrong with a nice thin merino v-neck jumper.

parkinsons was one of those silly thick knitted BHS schoolboy numbers. bastard.
  • Options
    Leon Clarke managed to stay out of trouble! What's the world coming to?
  • Options

Ah, now there my friend you are wrong, Parky came into the Debenhams where I was christmas temping and bought 2 Jeff Banks jumpers, one in dark grey the other in black, they are high quality wool and nice and light too
  • Options
  • Options

Ah, now there my friend you are wrong, Parky came into the Debenhams where I was christmas temping and bought 2 Jeff Banks jumpers, one in dark grey the other in black, they are high quality wool and nice and light too
    then he cant pull them off. should stick to roundnecks and managing conference teams.
  • Options
    Claude Davies the Crawley no 28 (ex Preston & Palace) threw the 1st punch.
    According to the BBC info Crawley had 5 yellow cards. Possibly, they kicked Bradford all game (like they do many teams) but punching a Bradford player in the face was the final straw ?
    He raised his forearm to block the rushing Bradford player, didn't throw a punch, clearly self-defence and fearing a racial attack from the angry skin head coming his way.

• Options
    How in the haddock has this got into race.

Brawl, winter wear, Debenhams vs BHS, Race????

How does this stuff happen?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    How in the haddock has this got into race.

Brawl, winter wear, Debenhams vs BHS, Race????

How does this stuff happen?
    Excluding the race issue, lateral thinking? Or just WUMs...............Guilty as charged m'lud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol I know I was only kidding!
  • Options
    Out with the wool / Marino, in with the cashmere
  • Options
    Looked like banter to me.
    Probably had a pint and a pie together after the game.
  • Options
    Looked like banter to me.
    Probably had a pint and a pie together after the game.
    More likely to have been raw steak for the black eyes.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Live is a race
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    <
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    <</p>
    Live is a race.......................?

• Options
    Bradford will be the biggest club if they go down, beating Luton/Wrexham/Oxford.

Crazy how they were run by Geoff whatshisname, you only have to look at the ground to see what a mess he made of the club!
  • Options
    Leon Clarke managed to stay out of trouble! What's the world coming to?
    LC was one of 6 players "yellow-cardied", another 5 were "red-cardied" in a match where 32 fouls were penalised.

Parky was dark blue v neck cardied.
  • Options
    A couple of you have come back to me saying that this has been going on for yonks as one of you put it. Trouble is my yonks go back a hell of a lot longer than yours. I played in the fifties for CUACO in London, and Rottingdean in Sussex, albeit at a low level, but games were played in a good spirit always enjoyable. These days I often avoid watching my 16 year old Grandson because I hate the attitude that I see on the pitch.