Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Crawley last night - Brawl *now with added cardigan chat

Comments

• Options
    A couple of you have come back to me saying that this has been going on for yonks as one of you put it. Trouble is my yonks go back a hell of a lot longer than yours. I played in the fifties for CUACO in London, and Rottingdean in Sussex, albeit at a low level, but games were played in a good spirit always enjoyable. These days I often avoid watching my 16 year old Grandson because I hate the attitude that I see on the pitch.
    Please view the video I've posted. The most violent game of international football ever occurred in the 1960s.

• Options
    It shouldn't be happening in professional games. Saying that, it's entertaining to watch.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with cardigans if worn properly Derek in eastenders where's them very nice
    While it's clear you won't be happy until you convince everybody else that Parky is the worst (you won't), perhaps it's time for you to to let go... (and discover punctuation).

The Sunday league team I used to watch and play for were involved in just two or three altercations in four years. I don't think the violence is as rife as perhaps this thread implies! I found it was area-specific. The closer we got to Croydon, the worse the attitudes were at those clubs. Oxted, Copthorne and Reigate were always a fun time. But Croydon and anywhere further north, and it was a tense experience.
  • Options
    Bit hot to have a cardies thread isn't it?
  • Options
    gets a bit nippy round 6pm
  • Options
    Try wearing cardigans with shorts
  • Options
    ...and, I ought to add, Crawley itself is most definitely home to many angry young men using football as an excuse to find trouble.
  • Options
    is it because of the flight path?
  • Options
    ...and, I ought to add, Crawley itself is most definitely home to many angry young men using cardigans as an excuse to find trouble.
  • Options
    Cardigan banter, my favourite kind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got to admit it was the cardigan banter that drew me into this thread.
  • Options
    Hope Leon Clarke gets a 3 year banning order.
  • Options
    Hope Leon Clarke gets a Cardigan.
    Bit harsh mate....................
  • Options
    Why would anyone do that?

• Options
    Yann Kermorgant doesn't wear a cardigan but is a great jumper.
  • Options

guilty
  • Options

guilty
    Explain yourself Gary, what's going on? Are you hot or cold?
  • Options
    I love a cardie, jumpers not so much.
    The good thing about a cardigan is that you can unbutton it if you get too warm, a jumper you have to take off.
    I once spent £180 on 2 cardigans. They were Fred Perry and they matched a couple of my polos. I loved them. They both got shrunk in the wash.

Well, that's my cardie talk out of the way for this week.
  • Options
    legs generally stay at a constant temp, dont think ive ever thought 'cor my shins are nippy'

take a bbq for example, your outside....gets to the evening and you got shorts and a polo top on....wheres me cardy cos its getting a bit chilly.
  • Options
    I'm with you G-dog!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you know it makes sense
  • Options
    All about cardigans. Got a couple of thick Jack & Jones ones. Better than a hoodie if you wanna keep warm but stylish in the winter but don't want to have something go over your head.
  • Options
    Hoody & Shorts >>>>>> Cardy and uggs
  • Options
    JT's a cagoule man
  • Options
    Only when on the end of a station
  • Options
    In our office the other day (which is in America) they asked me what I would call this item of clothing......what would you call it?
  • Options
    You don't have to wear Uggs with a cardy! Well at least I don't think you have to...plaaaayer?
  • Options
    Sweater vest Dan?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    dan thats a bastard tank top and should never be worn. ever.
  • Options
    Long sleeved shirt