Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Crawley last night - Brawl *now with added cardigan chat

124»

Comments

• Options
    Cricket Jumper
  • Options
    East Stand you are correct....the Americans call them Sweater Vests which I think is ridiculous!

I'd call it a Tank Top or Sleeveless Jumper which is much more sensible obviously....
  • Options
    Long sleeved shirt
    haha
  • Options
    I only know it as that through Doug.
    First to guess who Doug is wins my admiration.
  • Options
    Isn't he the guy with the spade on his head?
  • Options
    doug is the cartoon that looks like the 7up guy

think his dogs called pork chop
  • Options
    Vg i wear shorts and cardys sometimes. I like the way you roll
  • Options
    Well done VG. Admiration is yours.
  • Options
  • Options
    Denim shorts are very much allowed this summer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to see a fight and a football match broke out !!! .. year on year the players get more aggressive, arrogant and less ready to act in a sporting manner. Managers getting sacked after a few games, too many players chasing too few contracts, more off the ball incidents, shirt pulling, tripping, 'pressure' on to succeed at all costs, it has got to the stage in many games that if the referee blew up for all the fouls and incidents, games would last for three hours. I predict that before too long police officers and/or stewards will be utilised in the tunnel to keep the sides apart. Gang 'kultcher' has spread it's influence far and wide

• Options
    Denim shorts are very much allowed this summer
    Never!

People wear them with plimsolls, espardrilles etc..generally with the denim shorts having a turn up above the knee. Just looks so wrong.

• Options
    Denim shorts Ibiza clobber. Completely acceptable.
  • Options
    I agree Gary (Especially when I own a pair with the turn ups that Sparrows Lane Lion talks of!)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    you can just see the crease of my arse cheeks at the top of my legs in my denim shorts, sitting down is a no no though (too risky).

as for the fight, not enough bitch slapping for my liking... thats when you know your proper hard when you can just stand there bitch slapping people away with minimum effort!
  • Options
    Did anyone hear Parky's post-match interview? ''We've just got to get up tomorrow and start fighting again ''. Masterful use of metaphor, eh?

There's now every chance he will take Bradford out of the league. Nice bloke. Honest and decent. But one of life's losers, I'm sorry to say.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Sorry. wrong button. I'm just one of life's losers, too, I'm afraid!

• Options
    As a 6th former I was such a big Smiths fan (the band, not the shop) that I would sometimes wear two cardigans.
    By the way, never mind Parky, how much of a twat is the Crawley manager?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    "Oh, those Brazilians, you know? Circa 1970? Broke the mould. Theory out the window. Free expression of football. Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now! You know? Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous. "
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing that shocked me the most was that there was nearly 10'000 there.
    They didn't get that in prem did they!!! :)
  • Options
    The thing that shocked me the most was that there was nearly 10'000 there.
    They didn't get that in prem did they!!! :)
    They've been getting more than 10,000 every game for years. They used to get 20,000 in The Prem.