Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six points the gap

Comments

• Options
    All season I've said the title has to be an after thought, lets worry about promotion then think about 1st place.
    But saying that....top of the league for best part of 7 months and don't win the title, think that could hurt morale a bit, still 2nd is promotion which is the aim.
  • Options
    Got to win things sometimes len seen them win one thing on teletext
  • Options
    Chesterfield are absolute dross. You will never catch us
  • Options
    if we cant set our sights on winning division f**king three then questions need to be asked... it will go some of the way for me watching utter sh*t for the last few years!
  • Options
    Were win it bloodnut
  • Options
    Whatever. Play mediocre and we win the league. They can play like champions and come third. I know who I'd rather support/which part of the country I'd come from.
  • Options
    we better nolly, i got a job lot of orangina in for the hartlepool game!
  • Options
    It will keep for the play offs!

:-)
  • Options
    just the result we needed to remind us that we still have work to do,will be happy after saturday when we are still at least 6 points clear
  • Options
    I do want to win the league but really want wendies to stay down too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as we win 6 games we will be champions FACT

All ours too lose would be nice to win something. United will most likely still be looking over their shoulders every game than at us, knowing even a draw or a defeat could stuff them up.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    It will keep for the play offs!

:-)
    what this years ones, haha!?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    NT
    bigredevil is only pointing out it's in our own hands , that all seems a bit harsh
  • Options
    BANTER!
  • Options
    I do want to win the league but really want wendies to stay down too
    and Huddersfield.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    See what you have done now marksablade gone and upset Carter
  • Options
    My mistake, my intention was to press Ctrl V on a private message

However it could be applied to whomever.
  • Options
    See what you have done now marksablade gone and upset Carter
    Like i said before this thread wasn't meant as a wind up as there is nothing more i'd like than seeing us Blades & Charlton go up,i'd just like to see us put a bit of pressure on you guys for that 1st spot.I can see why some people are taking offence because of how long you guys have been sat at the top all season & are expected to go up as champions for us it would just be an added bonus if we finished top,at the end of the day the only thing that counts is promotionb & a bit of fun along the way never hurt nobody.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Noted however if you hear that a Rhodesian Gamekeeper has been enquiring after you at your local I'd take a long holiday somewhere if I were you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
    it does hurt...you're a bully.
  • Options
    I listened to the game tonight and before Sheff U got the second Chesterfield were right in it!Theres plenty more twists and turns left but Sheff United wont carry on this form all the way through....famous last words!
  • Options
    Like i said before this thread wasn't meant as a wind up as there is nothing more i'd like than seeing us Blades & Charlton go up,i'd just like to see us put a bit of pressure on you guys for that 1st spot.I can see why some people are taking offence because of how long you guys have been sat at the top all season & are expected to go up as champions for us it would just be an added bonus if we finished top,at the end of the day the only thing that counts is promotionb & a bit of fun along the way never hurt nobody.

Mark's a blade - as a Yorkshireman, why do you want Sheff U and CAFC to go up, rather than Sheff U and Huddersfield? Why the big Charlton love in? Can't help feeling that Sheff U like to think they are a "good bunch", but are a bit hypocritical. In reality (perhaps less obviously), are you not just as patronising towards teams like HTFC, BFC, & DRFC as the "Dee Dahs" are?

That said, I'd sooner you go up than MK Fraud.

Hats off to Evans by the way - clearly up for the run in.
  • Options
    we'll draw and they'll win this weekend. Down to the wire. PLEASE Charlton one of the top two...
  • Options
    It will focus the mind , the players are footballers because they have the skill and the bravery required to take opportunity

6 points is a nice gap we will win Saturday regardless of what any other team do its in our hands

Have faith the team have bought us this far

SCP sees what we do , you wanted Clarke gone and Hayes back he has done that because he sees it too

The Russell change is enforced our best 11 are fit and on it

Chill out anyone who thought we should roll over huddersfield were deluded we lost to a pen and had 10 men

We got a point at scunny which isn't an easy place to go and who were desperate for the points

And we beat yeovil who hadn't lost in I think it was 5 games

Forget colchester and county the players had just switched off we are back on it and will win the league

We will go up at Carlise because Sheffield weds will lose and we will win mark my words have faith in your team

And grow a pair of bollox
  • Options
    Mark's a blade - as a Yorkshireman, why do you want Sheff U and CAFC to go up, rather than Sheff U and Huddersfield? Why the big Charlton love in? Can't help feeling that Sheff U like to think they are a "good bunch", but are a bit hypocritical. In reality (perhaps less obviously), are you not just as patronising towards teams like HTFC, BFC, & DRFC as the "Dee Dahs" are?

That said, I'd sooner you go up than MK Fraud.

Hats off to Evans by the way - clearly up for the run in.

As i see it Charlton have been at the top all season & deserve to go up and as for being a yorkshireman the only other yorkshire team i'd like to see do well is Rotherham Utd i don't really care about any other yorkshire teams especially our city neighbours,as for feeling that us Blades like to think we are a good bunch many of us are but we do have our fair shair of numpties.
  • Options
    just seen the goals on Sky...........some good play ON THE FLOOR & some great finishing.

think we may finish 2nd !
  • Options
    Still very happy how's it's gone overall.

Still think we'll go up as champions but if Utd pip us to it then so be it, definitely finish in top two which is the priority and after all, the same outcome.

Really don't give a rats knackers who else goes up (apart from the Wendy woos of course). Don't have a problem with either Sheff utd or Huddersfield.

Certainly no need to call the Samaritans yet.......................
  • Options
    I couldn't give a shit if we score goals every game where the ball don't touch it golf

We will finish top by 7 points
  • Options
    I am indeed getting nervous, I think the lads need to go out and have one of their best games of the season. Back to the usual solid defending, Stephens controlling the game, Waggy and N'Guessan running at them and BWP looking dangerous. We owe Orient, and a 3-0 win saturday will help the nerves