Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six points the gap

Comments

• Options
    trouble is the team is now so unsettled that I can't see that happening. We done so well earlier in the season because we had pretty much the same team playing every week. Obviously injuries haven't helped but our midfield is constantly changing.
  • Options
    Guys we can spin in to fear and start making cases for why we will win and cases for why we will lose on sat .... stiff upper lip... squeaky bum time... its called that because we need to stay calm ... Powelly will get them well drilled for saturday ... they will be well prepared and personally Id take a point...

We dont need much to get over the line, if our form turns around great if not its 3 wins from going up ... thats all .. we have some absolute dross to play we won all the big games and thats why we are where we are...

DONT PANIC...
  • Options
    Agreed. Stay calm everyone. In Chris we trust :-)
  • Options
    A couple of wins and the title is ours.
  • Options
    The tite is ours the title is ours bradley wright phillips says the title is ours
  • Options
    I do hope so Nolly, I do hope so.
  • Options
    Paaaaanic

1st or 2nd we achieve the One aim.
  • Options
    6 points -----------love it and so would ANY team in the league so f**k off.
  • Options
    The aim is the title you got to win things
  • Options
    Just keep believing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Orient will be beat sat. We will come good
  • Options
    It will focus the mind , the players are footballers because they have the skill and the bravery required to take opportunity

6 points is a nice gap we will win Saturday regardless of what any other team do its in our hands

Have faith the team have bought us this far

SCP sees what we do , you wanted Clarke gone and Hayes back he has done that because he sees it too

The Russell change is enforced our best 11 are fit and on it

Chill out anyone who thought we should roll over huddersfield were deluded we lost to a pen and had 10 men

We got a point at scunny which isn't an easy place to go and who were desperate for the points

And we beat yeovil who hadn't lost in I think it was 5 games

Forget colchester and county the players had just switched off we are back on it and will win the league

We will go up at Carlise because Sheffield weds will lose and we will win mark my words have faith in your team

And grow a pair of bollox
    Spot on!!

People keep referring to season form, recent form etc etc but looking at how the performance has changed since the Notts wake up call, I believe the boys will come good.

• Options
    Had we played last night and won to go six points clear, there would be a lot of posters on here signing off with sex wee. Instead they are having kittens.

The big gap with had, was to be used for a rainy day, we just had our April showers a bit early.

As GH said, ANY team in the league would love it.
  • Options
    Don't stop believin'
    Hold on
    Streetlight people
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDVrmSEZEKg

Classic...."more beans anyone?......I think you've had enough"

ooooohhhh the camp town ladies sing this song, do dah do dah....
  • Options
    A couple of wins and the title is ours.
    Spot on FOD, the people on here saying we need 6 wins or 5 wins to make sure are barmy, two more wins will put the silverware in our cabinet as all the teams around us will drop points plus we have the 6 point cushion.

COYR
  • Options
    sheff utd are very much back in contention for the title. but all i care about is us going up, that top 2 finish.
    Speak for yourself I want that title
  • Options
    sheff utd are very much back in contention for the title. but all i care about is us going up, that top 2 finish.
    Tough, it's mine...................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will still win the title, Powell and the players will want those golden arm patches next season
  • Options
    Ched Evans- Small game player, did he even play against us in either of the games? If he did he's done well eventually finding his way out of ex Owl Michael Morrison's pocket.
  • Options
    I am indeed getting nervous......
    It's our supporters that are getting nervous.
    Opposing managers use that to their own team's advantage.

Don't be Orient's 12th man.

The team will be fine, if our support gets right behind them.

• Options
    Had we played last night and won to go six points clear, there would be a lot of posters on here signing off with sex wee. Instead they are having kittens.

The big gap with had, was to be used for a rainy day, we just had our April showers a bit early.

As GH said, ANY team in the league would love it.
    Guinnessaddick not only do i like your fav tipple, i like this post too!!
  • Options
    Exactly. I would be heart broken if we didn't win it this season!
  • Options
    Was it just my imagination or were certain blades fans protesting about Danny WIlson's appointment. I wonder where they are now? Must be a wonderful feeling a former Wednesday player and manager leading you to promotion.

They are just as bad as the massives imo, two horrible clubs who deserve each other.
  • Options
    Sorry but I don't buy it when some of our fans say "I'd be happy with 2nd". Back in August-December, yes maybe. Having been top of the league for six months without break, I'd be very surprised if you were "happy" at not winning this league, especially when it was in our own hands.
  • Options
    i said all i care about is going up. of course id 'like' to win the title but if we dont and still go up, its not the end of the world. finishing 3rd will literally mean the end of the world.
  • Options
    Squeeky bum time boys/girls,Evans on fire can we do it?who knows
    Be careful of terriers snapping at your heels. They'll win their game in hand and by my reckoning beat Wednesday at home in April. I still have you for second on goal difference from Huddersfield. Suits me fine as a few beers in Sheffield city centre next season and a ten minute walk up to Bramhall Lane is definitely worth an away trip.
  • Options
    finishing 3rd will literally mean the end of the world.
    not if we win the play offs !