Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Leyton Orient | 31st March 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2-0 win with one of 2 below chasing us to draw and drop 2 on us. BWP both goals with cook assisting.
  • Options
    Been thinking about this all week, couldn't make up my mind, then I watched the London version of this weeks late KO the other day with CP as guest............he seemed relaxed, happy and calm about our prospects so if he is then why should I be different!!! I have now settled on 3-0 addicks............after a few early scares!!
  • Options
    Why do Orient have five of our ex players? Because they are not good enough to get in our team! A comfortable win for the top team in the league. Simples!
  • Options
    Becomes a very important game like Yeovil was and I predict a similar outcome. COYRs
  • Options
    No squeaky bum time! Can confidently predict a 4-1-victory to take us a big step nearer PROMOTION!
  • Options
    We as fans need to play are part and keep calm. Lets not let the nervousness we are feeling filter through to the players. Easy said than done I know.
  • Options
    39 games now since we had a 0-0..
  • Options
    We win 7-2
  • Options
    It's simple - keep the ball on the floor and we'll breeze it. Thing is, we've stopped doing that for some bizarre reason.

1-1
  • Options
    3-0 to the Addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont care about the score as long as we get 3 pts the least I deserve as tomorrow is my 50th birthday!!
  • Options
    Hopefully the lads will give you a nice present kimbo
  • Options
    Always tough playing against so many ex charlton players as the away game proved but we will do the biz again tomorrow. This wobble is perfect for clinching the title at my next away game at Preston. Was in danger of it all being done and dusted by then.
  • Options
    http://blog.oddslife.com/2012/03/charlton-vs-leyton-orient-preview/

3-1 Charlton. I'd like to see Hayes go straight into the side and I think Stephens to go in for Russell. Also Pritchard deserves a bit of a run out at some point in the second half especially if things arent going to the plan.
  • Options
    The Os will be very motivated and so we'll need to match their spirit and tenacity more than we'll need to match them for skill. The team needs to be in 'avoid relegation' mode more than a 'we are the champions elect' frame of mind, that is a desire to scrap out a win by any means necessary.
    CAFC 2 v Leyton Orient 0

Hamer, Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Wiggins ...Pritchard, Hughes (if fit), Hollands, Stephens .. Kermorgant, Wright-Phillips .. If Hughes is neither fit nor in favour, move Stephens inside and play Wagstaff wide.
  • Options
    assuming if fit :

Hamer, Solly, Taylor, Morro, Wiggy, Green, Hollands, Hughes, Cook, BWP, Kermy.

Confident we'll win although it might not be pretty.
  • Options
    We HAVE to win. Anything else is unacceptable at this stage.
    1-0.
  • Options
    2-1 to us in a very tight match. BWC scoring first but then us falling to a Lisbie equaliser. Hollands is due a goal but think he might leave it until very late leaving The Valley faithful initially hugely relieved but eventually coming around to another round of confusing doomongering becuase we didn't smash 'em.
  • Options
    13-4 to us.
  • Options
    13-4 to us.
    I thought the next test had started and England were batting for a minute there....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must win game. End of really.
  • Options
    One comforting statistic - we have only lost once all season when we have a full week to prepare
  • Options
    If we score we dont lose
  • Options
    If we score we dont lose
    2-4 Notts County???
  • Options
    I had a dream we had an early penalty and they had a man sent off so sticking with that 1-0, not sure who will take it?
  • Options
    Must win game. End of really.
    Y

• Options
    lisbies bound to score against us but am going for a 2-1 win to us.like to see cook given a chance 2morrow
  • Options
    If we score we dont lose
    2-4 Notts County???
    First
  • Options
    7-0 win or 1-0. Defeat. I'll get back you.