Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Leyton Orient | 31st March 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    1-1
  • Options
    I'm feeling really negative, we'll loose 2-1 and all around us will win.In fact I shall go out for the afternoon and not switch the radio on until 4.55.
  • Options
    3-0.
  • Options
    I think we will come out really fired up and play to a fast tempo which will be too much for LO. 4-0 and back on track.
  • Options
    One comforting statistic - we have only lost once all season when we have a full week to prepare
    That's almost as good an excuse as Huddersfield were coming up with back in October.
  • Options
    2-1. Hamer to score winner in 90th minute corner bundle
  • Options
    As long as we score first we'll be fine, but if they score first....
  • Options
    As long as we play at a high tempo and get into them when they have the ball, we'll win by two clear goals.
  • Options
    We will play relaxed possesion retaining football and take them apart

COYR i cant wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Team selection is a tough one to call not knowing the current state of the injury situation but taking into account what I saw of the 5 first team squad at Dartford on Tuesday I'm going to stick my neck out for a second clean sheet in a row at home and 2-0 victory with the following line up:
    Hamer Solly Taylor Morrison Wiggy, Waggy Stephens Hollands Cook, Yann BWP. Subs Sully Cort Green Hayes Hughes
  • Options
    Sorry but cocking up this season is likely to be a slow to the death experience 1-1. Whilst all around go on their winning ways.
  • Options
    Going for a big win today 4-1..............would like to see wagstaff on the left green on right, waggy isn't the best crosser of the ball but is good at cutting in so would have him on the left, but it wont happen i don't think.
  • Options
    2-2 last minure equaliser gains us a point
  • Options
    According to my Wednesday supporting mate, Orient were very poor last Saturday. Although Wednesday dominated them for long spells, they couldn't put their chances away. He expects Sheffield Utd to go up - apart from their points lead and superior goal difference, United's run in looks easier. He has been reduced to scouring the internet for the date of Ched Evans' trial ( it is sometime in April ).

At least we haven't reached that stage yet. I expect us to win today and, on 85 points, to be very close the cusp. Keep the faith.
  • Options
    Hamer - Solly, Wiggins, Cort, Morrison - Wagstaff, Hollands, Stephens, Cook - Wright-Phillips, Kermorgant

Subs : Sullivan,Taylor, Pritchard, Green, N’Guessan
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Scoreline spot on and nearly called it right with team selection with just Cort instead of Taylor and Pritchard for Hughes on the bench. If you need anyone to bounce team selection off for the run in Sir Chris AFKA has my details!