Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options

Remember.....

....No swearing
    Not even the occasional "bottoms" or "poo"?
    Or as Davina McCall would say "Please don't say **** or ******."

• Options
    Just to re-clarify there RM - I'll of course be doing updates from t'other side, UNLESS that mystical stream is available, in which case... sorry. Seth will be providing the expert summary. Isn't it a shame that there's only one more of these (away) events to go this season? The away thread community is just fantastic.

I'd also like to say at this juncture that I'll probably be doing both home and away match threads next season as I'll be at university and therefore not at all home games, even though I'll still hold a season ticket.
    Speaking of Seth...what are his mystical predictions for the match?

• Options
    Just to re-clarify there RM - I'll of course be doing updates from t'other side, UNLESS that mystical stream is available, in which case... sorry. Seth will be providing the expert summary. Isn't it a shame that there's only one more of these (away) events to go this season? The away thread community is just fantastic.

I'd also like to say at this juncture that I'll probably be doing both home and away match threads next season as I'll be at university and therefore not at all home games, even though I'll still hold a season ticket.
    Yes mate enjoyed doing them..........meet in Lib for a pint on last game?
  • Options
    edited April 2012

Biggest game for years?

Depends how you define "big". It's the first time since May 2000 that we've gone into a game knowing we could be promoted by the end of it. Unfortunately you can't say the same thing about relegation
    Oldham away 2 years ago

Anyway, it's today that counts. We just need to win. Would be great if either of the Sheff clubs dropped points but we need to do our bit first.
  • Options
    I am so excited about today as I have been for most of this season
  • Options
    BFR - Seth was completely correct about the refereeing at Oldham. His other vision was that we are yet to see the Addicks' goal of the season, and this can still be fulfilled in the next four games. However, for today he envisages a goal from... CHRIS SOLLY.

Red - I'd absolutely love to; however, it depends whether it's raining. If it is, then I won't be playing cricket (I'm a new captain and that's the first game of the season and I pretty much have to be there unfortunately!), and I'll be there. Seth will be only too happy to see you then, absolutely, but excuse my absence if I'm absent! By the way Red - do you realise what a fantastic job you've done week in week out?
  • Options
    Come on you reds, afternoon red and paddy.
  • Options
    Were Unchanged! Wagstaff replaces Cook on Subs Bench, The teams are on their website.
  • Options
    I now wish I'd gone - I had tickets but sent them back on thursday as people kept dropping out & the petrol cost for just me & my 8 yr old lad would be too prohibitive..........
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    addicks team..........Hamer, Solly,morrow, wiggy, Cort, ng, Yan, Pritchard, bwp, jj, Hollo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BFR - Seth was completely correct about the refereeing at Oldham. His other vision was that we are yet to see the Addicks' goal of the season, and this can still be fulfilled in the next four games. However, for today he envisages a goal from... CHRIS SOLLY.

Red - I'd absolutely love to; however, it depends whether it's raining. If it is, then I won't be playing cricket (I'm a new captain and that's the first game of the season and I pretty much have to be there unfortunately!), and I'll be there. Seth will be only too happy to see you then, absolutely, but excuse my absence if I'm absent! By the way Red - do you realise what a fantastic job you've done week in week out?
    In Seth the messiah I believe.
  • Options
    Proper fukd
  • Options
    Hollands?
  • Options
    addicks team..........Hamer, Solly,morrow, wiggy, Cort, ng, Yan, Pritchard, bwp, jj, Hollo
    Were Unchanged, Hollands is still suspended.
  • Options
    Please, please no sendings off today and a penalty would be lovely. Lets not get too dejected if we don't get over the line today. Having said that COY Beautiful R's
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Were Unchanged, Hollands is still suspended.
    my mistake.......sorry....
  • Options
    Been up since 6 am here in Winnipeg. On my second pot of coffee. As expected it hasn't calmed the nerves.
  • Options
    do you means Stephens?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    NLA - have one for all of us who can't be there and you will be mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do you means Stephens?
    Yes stevo
  • Options
    Subs: Sullivan, Taylor, Hughes, Wagstaff, Haynes
  • Options

Ok mate.....I'll have a drink with Seth and if you're there then great......and thanks for the comment.....only 2 left to go after today as I'm at the last game!!!
  • Options
    Strong bench if we need to hold on, strong bench if we need to get a goal.

Hopefully w'ell be 4 up so wont need either : - )

Up the Addicks
  • Options
    big time nerves.
  • Options
    big time nerves.

Yup.Should've stocked up on fags as well as beer. I feel a bit like Lloyd Bridges in "Airplane"
  • Options
    Thought he might try to freshen it up with one or two changes. On the plus side, Pritchard and JJ should be more match fit today
  • Options
    Deep breaths people.
  • Options
    So ....on the bench, Lee Cook drops out for Waggy.
  • Options
    This is painful when you think that 91 pts should have been enough to see us promoted weeks ago. But - almost there now. Excitement for today and excitement already thinking about '12/13 - double bubble !!