Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton ... we are going up
  • Options
    COME ON CHARLTON!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    "Teams who can both score goals, and concede them as well" - Radio Cumbria haven't been looking at our defensive record...
  • Options
    If Sheffield United lose but Wednesday win, we still go up?
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!
  • Options
    I don't think so damo, but we'd only need a point then?
  • Options
    help i need a link for the game on the radoi
  • Options
    Is the player working for anyone else? keeps telling me to log on when I already have........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC show Carlisle playing 4-3-3
  • Options
    so this is it.......ref blows whistle and off we go.......
  • Options
    Left my nails to grow this week so I can bite them! COYA!
  • Options
    No the gap would only be 9 points - so we could get caught on GD
  • Options
    Typical - the match starts, we miss it to hear the opinion of the assistant commentator...
  • Options
    Just ripped kitchen out. No kitchen in house now. Got my priorities right. Listening to the Addicks go up! Come on you REDS.
  • Options
    Is the player working for anyone else? keeps telling me to log on when I already have........
    it's working
  • Options
    We're under way at Brunton Park, the ball is launched by Collin but N'Guessan can latch on and pace Murphy, cross but no, cleared eventually by Murphy from someone. Pritchard gives the ball there to Stephens and BWP isn't quite there, Berrett is down and they need treating.
  • Options
    addicks ko.......cars keeper has it....sends it out....ng sends it back.....addciks throw....solly takes....crosses....stevo passes to bwp but overhit and cars gk
  • Options
    If we win it would look like this:

Charlton 43 94
    Sheff Weds 43 86
    Sheff Utd 43 85

It wouldn't be guaranteed but we'd essentially be there

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just ripped kitchen out. No kitchen in house now. Got my priorities right. Listening to the Addicks go up! Come on you REDS.
    You're THAT wound up?
  • Options
    Morrison on it but McGovern picks up, Wiggins a poor header, and Cook (theirs) buys a throw off us.
  • Options
    gk taken.....morrow clears......but it comes back and wiggy is under pressure....cars throw......cross comes in.....cars corner
  • Options
    Ball down the right, Simek wins Carlisle a corner. Murphy, Livesey and Michalik are the big boys going up...
  • Options
    corner taken......cleared out of box....cars come again......addicks nick it back and send down field
  • Options
    Here it is now, McGovern outswings, in there but away, Noble picsk up, and Taiwo caught in possession but BWP is then tackled well by Berrett. Our support sounds amazing, 1k or so Charlton!
  • Options
    The bbc cumbria link is covering corby town...
  • Options
    The bbc cumbria link is covering corby town...
    Beeb Cumbria on Player.
  • Options
    Has anyone found commentary online? That radio cumbria link seems to have another game on it??
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Ball down the right, Simek wins Carlisle a corner. Murphy, Livesey and Michalik are the big boys going up...</</b>blockquote>

Nah we're the big boys going up!

I'll get me coat.