Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anders Breivik

Comments

• Options
    Eye for an eye !
  • Options
    I understand what you was saying SE10.
  • Options
    I blame SE10 for Anders Breivik.
  • Options
    Yes, I understood what he was saying too.

He agrees with a mass murderer. Not his actions though just his views so that's OK.
  • Options
    I blame Anders Breivik for the pitch invasion. Therefore it was SE10s fault.
  • Options
    Fair Dos.

Only read/quote half my posts if you want so it looks like it was meant in a different way.

I know what I meant and stand by the view if that you can't fault someone for having views aslong as they're not acted on in a waylike he did. Thats just sick and Can be faulted!
    So basically you are saying you can't fault someone for having a view. Everyone has a view so does that mean no one can be faulted?
  • Options
    Never heard of Tommy Robinson. Is he glad to be gay?
  • Options
    I understand what SE10 is trying to say (i think) he just worded it wrongly with the word fault.

If what you are trying to say is you cannot do anything about thinking something, but can on their actions or intentions, then I agree.

You can though fault their thought process if you believe their thought process is wrong.

My views are with Gonnerhater, the scum should be fairly trialled but not given an ounce of publicity / platform.
  • Options
    Yes, I understood what he was saying too.

He agrees with a mass murderer. Not his actions though just his views so that's OK.
    i have clearly missed something???????

whilst it could have been worded better thats not how i read his post.
  • Options
    IMHO You can't fault him for his views
    Since his views include the belief that it is OK to plant bombs in city centres and gun down innocent unarmed adults and kids then yes you can very much fault him on his views.

Can't fault someone for their views on immigration etc HOWEVER you CAN fault him for the way he acted on them. You know what I meant hence only quoting half the sentence.

thats how the republican party works here!! an example " oooh i could kill for an icecream" reported as, florida addick said "he could kill" when asked why he would kill he replied "i was taken out of context" but you said you would kill, actually no, i said i "could" kill, so you could kill then? for an ice cream yes!! ladies and gentleman Florida Addick would KILL you for an ice cream, do NOT vote for him.

anyway, Better get me coat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can he possibly be sane? It is just sad he is getting attention -I'm sure the pathetic **** is enjoying that. He just needs to be looked up for life in an empty cell. Maybe one day he we gain some insight as to what he has done.
  • Options
    i think we can all agree that florida addick is insane
  • Options
    Made me laugh
  • Options
    He's not insane.

Before he done all this, He knew that he would either be killed or spend the rest of his life behind bars but sacrificed that for what he believes to be the 'good of his country's future'. IMHO You can't fault him for his views,
    "You can't fault him for his views"

He's entitled to an opinion - but when that opinion is expressed in the murder of 77 mostly young kids (and all of them were unarmed) then it crosses a line. Cowardice is the least of his sins unless attacking unarmed young adults is ok?
    Ffs, That is exactly what I've just tried to say!!! Everyone's got opinions and views which you can't fault but acting on them in that manner is just sick!!!

What you can't grasp is that you said "you can't fault him for his views" which just happen to include mass murder, there is nothing ok in that.

Still I'm sure Timothy McVeigh was also just exercising a right to free speech as well.

I'm led to believe that he had regular contact with the EDL as well...

• Options
    I understand what SE10 is trying to say (i think) he just worded it wrongly with the word fault.

If what you are trying to say is you cannot do anything about thinking something, but can on their actions or intentions, then I agree.

You can though fault their thought process if you believe their thought process is wrong.

My views are with Gonnerhater, the scum should be fairly trialled but not given an ounce of publicity / platform.
    That is exactly what I meant.
  • Options

So is AFKA's interpretation of "you can't fault him for his views" what you meant to say SE10?
  • Options
    Doesn't go on about his young bird anymore does he?
  • Options
    He should lose all liberty and not have his day in court ...can not imagine the agony the parents are going through while this **** tells all he was justified....

This should be total Media black out -he is Vile

• Options
    there is probably a good deal of evidence that the guy is paranoid/ dullisional (e.g. doesn't he claim some wild and wonderful stuff about his network, etc) and in which case sectionable I would suggest
  • Options
    I felt for the families. I don't understand why they had to have the graphic details of their child's murder ladened all over the world's media.

None of this trial should have been given any air time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But have you seen his girlfriend?
  • Options
    Last post on this.

I think you can fault people for their views.

I disagree with the Muslims Against Crusades people who demonstrate on Remembrance day etc. I find their views disgusting and I criticise them.

Now, if people are saying you cannot do anything about thinking something so you cannot do anything about it then that's your viewpoint but I disagree.
  • Options
    I could kill for an Ice Cream.

• Options
    Gutting opened this thread thinking it might be about a new player we might be signing.
  • Options
    I'd want to listen to what the professional shrinks say plenty of people have "bad" views but still retain the abililty to understand what they are doing and to account for their actions - the truly "mad" don't have that control. I'd want to know how Brevik behaved in the rest of his life before forming the view that he is mad.
  • Options
    I watched the documentary the other night about him - proper scary stuff. He's bonkers. He planned this all too well to be insane - that's just a part of the whole show.

I don't think they have Corporate Punishment over there but there is surely a case for it in this instance - why should the people of Norway pay for this guy to live a pretty comfortable life for the next 50 or 60 years when he is absolutely 100% nailed on to be guilty

Having said that apparently 25% of the population in eastern Oslo is immigrants so it's no wonder there is a simmering tension.
  • Options
    Totally nuts and a danger to society. Norwegians by large are some of the most passive people I have met, which makes this all the more shocking. He has stated that he doesn't want to serve his time in a mental institute. maybe that should be his punishment?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Not insane - just because something is so abhorrent you cannot imagine doing it, does not mean you have to be insane to have done it.

Maybe it is insane to get jurors to swear on a book referring to unproven Gods.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Give me his side arm and assault rifle and see what i do with them.

• Options
    Gutting opened this thread thinking it might be about a new player we might be signing.
    i don't watch the news and shamefully i thought that as well (although you may be joking)

norway does so much peacekeeping work around the world and they clearly aren't an insular society, who feel they have the right to keep themselves to themselves, just cos they were fortunate to have been born in a well to do country