Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford vs. Welling United - Play Off Final

Comments

• Options
    Be down their Sunday nothing to do now out season has finished
  • Options
    Get what you pay for at Princes Park boys - best ground by far in non league i'd say.
    Fleetwood
  • Options
    Come on the darts.
  • Options
    Get what you pay for at Princes Park boys - best ground by far in non league i'd say.
    well, for a ground built with the valley as an influence (heard this from the architect himself) what can you expect? :)
  • Options
    Used 2 go to welling as a boy lived just round the corner allways sat behind the goal at the away end though kicking and banging the billboards! Will i get ticket on the day for with home leg?
  • Options
    Only live 5 mins from Sutton's ground, might pop down there Wednesday night,
  • Options
    Fleetwood
    Not non league anymore.

Although to be fair i dont really know mate - just biased and proud of what the Tory fuckers did for us at our council.

• Options
    If Dartford get through to the final, will there be any chance of getting tickets or will it be an easy sell out?

Used to watch them at Watling Street pretty regularly many years ago but not been to Princes Park yet.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Yes can pay on gate on day at Welling on Sunday for 2nd leg and at Sutton this Wednesday night for the first leg.

Wont be segregated, so stand where you like i would imagine. Huge Huge games so all of your support will be really appreciated, especially at PVR on Sunday at 3pm.
  • Options
    Dorchester, Havant and probably Farnborough all got better grounds than Dartford. and none of them Council funded in entirety for millions.

Dartford is a decent non league ground but souless. I dont think Welling or Dartford have easy gimmes for semis so if you want to get behind your non league neighbours then both clubs will appreciate it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is the worst non league ground?
    Selhurst Park
  • Options
    I really like Princes Park
  • Options
    if Erith & Belvedere hadnt built their side of PVR...that wouldnt be far off.
  • Options
    you're joking Gary, what got developed on that side of the ground absolutely ruined PVR. Can't stand it.
  • Options
    you're joking Gary, what got developed on that side of the ground absolutely ruined PVR. Can't stand it.
    It is very pleasing on the eye.....if you are a fan of sheds.
  • Options
    Selhurst Park
    You can say that again and again and again.................
  • Options
    For anyone who is still contemplating going tonight for the First leg.

Sutton Uniteds ground is virtually next door to West Sutton station, turn right out the station and ground is on your right 2 mins away. Suttons bars are doing real ale and hot food as Welling have done all season.

You can pay on the gate and there will be lots of Wings fans there and probably Suttons biggest gate of the season.

Your support if you choose to come would be appreciated.

Dont forget the 2nd leg is this Sunday at Park View Road kick off 3pm Pay on gate.
  • Options
    mate have you used the facilities on the welling side. its shocking.
  • Options
    used to like PVR with the covered terrace down one side, agree that the new stand/bar has ruined it.
  • Options
    the joint funded new stand is ok, the Bar was built wrong, its too high, as it was designed to have more seats fitted on top of the slanted room and they built it too high so no seats can go on it now or they block the other seats view. £500,000 build and they screwed it up...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    winning 1-0 at the moment!
  • Options
    Good stuff.
  • Options
    KENTSPORTSNEWS ‏ @KENTSPORTSNEWS
    HT Play-off scores: Basingstoke 0-1 Dartford, Sutton United 0-1 Welling United. @dartfordfc @wellingunited
  • Options
    Where is the final played? Is it over 2 legs?
  • Options
    one off final at home ground of team who finished highest in league..so if Darts v Wings final, will be at Darts.
  • Options
    At the ground of the highest placed club
  • Options
    It is over 2 legs and the home legs are this Sunday. I think they play the final at the ground of the team who finished higher in the league - in this case Dartford.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    winning 2-1