Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dartford vs. Welling United - Play Off Final

1235»

Comments

• if i cant get a ticket as a welling fan ill buy one as a dartford fan. wherever i am in the gorund ill be singing "the road is long" and "come on you wings"
    I can see this happening haha, some wings songs in the dartford sections.
    Band on the Run, Live and Let Die ?

• If anyone can sort me out two tickets I would be very grateful I'd happily give some extra dough or buy them a couple of beers pm me or leave a message on here
  • Must admit, I was a regualr at Welling when CAFC were away when I was a kid back in the late 80s. I am well behind them for this game. I can even remember the line up they had back then:

Barron
    Hone / MacDonald
    Horton
    Glover
    Ransom
    Burgess / Clemence
    White
    Handford
    Booker
    Robbins
    Reynolds

Subs

Buglione
    Hales
  • Bit low mate.

Welling have been given 20% of the final tickets by Dartford. To try and make that to be ok and put a slur on welling is out of order.

4000 plus gate , welling 800 tickets as finalists cant be right and certainly isnt any doing of the Hobbins.

Think you would be peed off if you were playing someone like palace in a play off final and got 20% of the tickets?
    But the Welling home average is less than 700. So 800 sounds pretty good, providing you can ensure regulars get tickets.
  • The problem is all the Charlton Life 'plastics' who want Wings tickets.....?

;o)
  • Dartford average is 1200 Welling is 700

Dartford and Welling reach final

Dartford get 3400 Welling get 800

If yoiu need any more help bermuda just ask... Its A FINAL and Dartford have home advantage which is fine.... but it is a final not a bog standard home game... 200% extra tickets than their normal attendance for dartford , whilst welling got appx 16% over there usual attendance.

cant be right for a FINAL in anyones opinion if they have a brain.

• ... away fans are always louder ;-)
  • Be nice whichever makes it to the conference. It'll give me two more 'must see' games next season @ Grimsby and Lincoln
  • Is PVR Conference standard??
  • Is PVR Conference standard??
    They have played in The Conference before so it was OK back then
  • Sponsored links:

• Dartford average is 1200 Welling is 700

Dartford and Welling reach final

Dartford get 3400 Welling get 800

If yoiu need any more help bermuda just ask... Its A FINAL and Dartford have home advantage which is fine.... but it is a final not a bog standard home game... 200% extra tickets than their normal attendance for dartford , whilst welling got appx 16% over there usual attendance.

cant be right for a FINAL in anyones opinion if they have a brain.

Interesting post. Certainly don't need your help thanks Wellingfan, but thanks for the offer. Sounds like the good folk at Dartford have given you guys an extra 240 tickets. Which should be enough for your regulars, your fair weather/big game only fans and a smattering of Charlton Life "plastics". As somebody that watched both of these teams back in the day, I sympathise with any fans of either team that can't get tickets, but wonder what Welling would have done with home advantage if they had the sort of following Dartford has?

Hope you are happier now with your ticket allocation and enjoy the game at Dartford on Sunday.
  • if i cant get a ticket as a welling fan ill buy one as a dartford fan. wherever i am in the gorund ill be singing "the road is long" and "come on you wings"
    I can see this happening haha, some wings songs in the dartford sections.
    Band on the Run, Live and Let Die ?

'Let 'em In' may be more apt.

• edited May 2012
    MATCH SOLD OUT

Maybe a few tickets available tomorrow for peolel supporting welling IF season ticket holders and supporters association members dont pick up tickets. (check Welling site tonight)

BUT to all intents and purposes the game is a total sell out and segregated.

coyw
  • Got my tickets in the end after works cancelled thanks for people's suggestions come on you wings
  • @puredfc Don't forget - only 400 tickets remain for Dartford fans for Sunday's huge match. Club shop opens at 2pm for sales.
  • I'm going to storm the turnstiles if I can't get a ticket
  • Come on you Darts
  • edited May 2012
    Got to Darts before ticket office opened and about 80 people in queue already! Was touch n go with only 400 left but got mine! Queued for nearly an hour and it started to rain - my lot all owe me big time! Come on you Darts!
  • Got one of the last few, really looking forward to it! Come on you Darts!
  • edited May 2012
    coyw

#promotion

Wings bar is open from 11am on Sunday till 1pm with usual bar, hopefully some real ale and also there will be bacon and sausage rolls for £1 each.
    Then whatever the result open again from 6pm Sunday night after the final.

• Sponsored links:

• Is it on Sky, or did the BBC get the tv rights?
  • Blimey - really didnt expect this to sell out so easily. Neither did Dartford judjing by their announcement last Sunday after the game.
  • edited May 2012
  • Is it being shown on that strange sports channel on Sky.....Premier Sports or something?
  • Are they doing a Live Beamback to The Valley on the big screen ?? If not, why not ?? Slater out !!
  • FIGHT ! FIGHT !
    So you've heard the rumours too?

• I'm going to bring a few of the heavies down to welling tomorrow to be sure I get tickets. Even if they are over weight ;)