Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea's Potential New Ground

13»

Comments

• Options
    The permission which the previous owners got was got a few thousand residential units, retail, offices and leisure. The £400m does not include the £250m contribution required for the northern line extension or the other planning contributions.
    Thanks. Are you saying that the £250m for the Northern line will be funded by TfL?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The permission which the previous owners got was got a few thousand residential units, retail, offices and leisure. The £400m does not include the £250m contribution required for the northern line extension or the other planning contributions.
    Thanks. Are you saying that the £250m for the Northern line will be funded by TfL?
    No Noss...the Malaysians have committed to the extension and an additional £250m to build it. Pretty sure there will be additional funds from TfL (and I would think that's only right) although not disclosed at the moment.
  • Options
    I think the estimate was around £700m for the extension. There will be other contributions from elsewhere in nine elms but more than half will be publicly funded.
  • Options
    If that's the estimate Jints, you can probably say £1.2BN then!! :-(
  • Options
    Still going keep the famous flags then!
  • Options
    that stadium wouldve looked fantastic.
  • Options
    Would have been odd to build a new stadium with restricted views
  • Options
    That would have been epic

• Options
    What exactly is a real estate student?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ACAC
    edited June 2012
    http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate-course/real-estate-management-2013/

This is my degree. It means that hopefully in 3 years time i'll be a chartered surveyor.
    Surveyors work with any property related issue that might arise. Firms like BT who have a massive portfolio will constantly need advice on the leases they've taken out on various properties.

Surveyors, specifically Commercial Surveyors deal with things like financing property loans, valuing development sites, dealing with Landlord/Tenant issues and providing advice to investors who want to invest in property.

Most of what i'm talking about is Commercial property (ie. anything but residential) but some surveyors work for developers building huge blocks of flats or large-scale housing schemes.

Sorry for the long-winded answer but it's something that can't really be explained in 2/3 words!
  • Options
    Would have been odd to build a new stadium with restricted views
    I can't see any restricted view.

Would've been a great stadium.
  • Options
    I am so disappointed that this was turned down, what a way that would have been to renovate the power station!
  • Options
    http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate-course/real-estate-management-2013/

This is my degree. It means that hopefully in 3 years time i'll be a chartered surveyor.
    Surveyors work with any property related issue that might arise. Firms like BT who have a massive portfolio will constantly need advice on the leases they've taken out on various properties.

Surveyors, specifically Commercial Surveyors deal with things like financing property loans, valuing development sites, dealing with Landlord/Tenant issues and providing advice to investors who want to invest in property.

Most of what i'm talking about is Commercial property (ie. anything but residential) but some surveyors work for developers building huge blocks of flats or large-scale housing schemes.

Sorry for the long-winded answer but it's something that can't really be explained in 2/3 words!
    More interesting than I assumed, I thought you were studying to be an estate agent!
  • Options
    More interesting than I assumed, I thought you were studying to be an estate agent!
    You wouldn't be the first to think that!
  • Options
    A bit of filming every now and again.
    If you look closely in The Dark Knight, after Harvey Dent and Maggie Gyllenhaal get blown up, Batman poses among the ashes of the scene, which is shot at the power station. They came all the way to Battersea for a good 10 seconds of footage!