Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham

I REALLY want them to stay down. Can't bear the media love in with them, plus I'm interested to see how they cope with the inevitable shedding of their best players. Also, it's a local derby.
Unfortunately, I can't see it happening. They've strolled past Cardiff without breaking sweat and Brum and Blackpool just don't look good enough.
Oh well.

Comments

• Options
    I'd fancy us against Cardiff if I'm honest.
  • Options
    I'd fancy us against Cardiff if I'm honest.
    Absolutely. You know, that's the big positive from this game - they're supposedly the sixth best team in the league, but look absolutely toothless.
  • Options
    We will definitely compete!
  • Options
    Indeed, Cardiff looked very poor............... in both games.
  • Options
    Cardiff just ain't cut out for the playoffs..
  • Options
    Very underwhelmed by Cardiff - thats one reason why i think we will do well next season.
  • Options
    Birmingham ripped West Ham apart a few weeks ago. In the end it finished 3-3, but I'd say the game would be open at Wembley.
  • Options
    Blackpool will squeeze past Birmingham and then beat the Hammers at the final. It will happen.
  • Options
    Would like Blackpool to go up.
    Think West Ham would beat Blackpool but lose to Birminghim in the final.
  • Options
    West Ham can, would and will beat either of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This
  • Options
    This
    X 2.

Nice to have another two "derbies" next season from a selfish point of view ( more chance of us being able to afford a local away game in November should we have the cash to visit the UK this year ), but I think the Hammers are the team that deserve promotion, all things considered.
  • Options
    I think we'll have enough derbies, what with Palace, Millwall, Watford & probably QPR
  • Options
    don't like West Ham but if they don't go up they could be the strongest team in the division next year, so hopefully they'll go up and come straight back down
  • Options
    I think we'll have enough derbies, what with Palace, Millwall, Watford & probably QPR
    Like I said Golfie, I am being selfish.
  • Options
    Does anyone really consider Watford a derby??
  • Options
    Watfords in the midlands !
  • Options
    I do 20 mins door to door
  • Options
    I think Wet Spam looked several classes above Cardiff who were poor. I'd prefer them to be out of our division next season.
  • Options
    I think Wet Spam looked several classes above Cardiff who were poor. I'd prefer them to be out of our division next season.
    I guess the real question is who they will be able to keep from this season if they don't go up. They have huge debt levels, and all their players will be one year closer to the end of their contracts.

Also Big Sam could be under pressure if they lose at Wembley. A new manager with half the squad moved on could see them struggle to make the top three again next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exit Big Sam

Enter DiCanio
  • Options
    Enter DiCanio
    Do you think he'll sign Alan McCormack?

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Watford is up north.
  • Options
    Watford is up north.
    Anywhere outside of the M25 is up North. Including Southampton, Portsmouth, Plymouth and Exeter. And Crewe.
  • Options
    to be honest I dont care - the polite version of what i originally typed
  • Options
    Whilst it would be good to play West Ham, they will definitely be a force next year so probably best for us if they go up.
  • Options
    Enter DiCanio
    Do you think he'll sign Alan McCormack?

And Benson. But may well give Leon Clarke a miss.

• Options
    I hate West Ham more than any other club...used to like them, then they knicked Defoe from us & I have hated them ever since, plus every time i go there I see an example of racism from their fans (last time I went, i walked out of the ground and a group of 8 blokes were rocking a car with a terrified African Family inside, whilst spitting food all over the bonnet). If i had enough money i would buy them and close them down.

Sadly they are miles better than Birmingham & Blackpool so would have to play very badly not to get promoted at Wembley...fingers crossed!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't have them promoted just yet, if only because you will have a long wait to see a more inept performance in the play offs than Cardiff managed. Very disappointing from them and, as well as WHU played, Cardiff just never showed up.

And I'd be really peeved if our players were laughing and joking with the oppo halfway through such a poor performance like some of them were! They basically gave up after the first leg.

WHU are the 3rd best team in the league but I'd still fancy we'd give them a good game as things stand.
  • Options
    That was basically the view from and around Sunderland in 1998