Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Pitch Invasion

Comments

• Options
    quality!
  • Options
    hahahaha
  • Options
    Listen to those divs

Keane out as loud as you like on a night when they need a win

I hope they get beat or draw then they are down

Pricks support your team
  • Options
    One of Venky's chickens?
  • Options
    Thought it was "We want Venkys out" then although they have been giving it 'Kean Out' all season.
  • Options
    It's all happening!

• Options
    Keane out

Another section

Venkys out

Same chant

You have 2 games left to define your season and save the club from dropping like us which they will

Divs proper hope they drop
  • Options
    Listen to those divs

Keane out as loud as you like on a night when they need a win

I hope they get beat or draw then they are down

Pricks support your team
    Totally agree. They don't deserve a manager like that. I don't think you can blame him for their down-fall. Lack of investment, expecting him to perform miracles. Despite the abuse he's got all season, he's never once slagged off the club or the fans and has acted in a totally professional manner.

For those reasons I hope they crash and burn. Let's see how they enjoy life in League 1..............................

Tasty bird, btw.
  • Options
    on the football .. it is an enigmatic mystery as to why Wigan are not 6 in front
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the second 1/2 here is going to be VERY tasty .. just like a Venky Chicky
  • Options
    Had no one at the club either to help in anyway shape or form no chief exec no one

Yet the fans blame him with a little help and support he could've done more

I hope he gets a good job after this as he is a good man

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Had no one at the club either to help in anyway shape or form no chief exec no one

Yet the fans blame him with a little help and support he could've done more

I hope he gets a good job after this as he is a good man

his own fault .. he stabbed Big Sam in the back so desperate was he for the job ... cliché but true .. be careful what you wish for .. when he gets sacked by the Venkys he will never ever get another job in the premier
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Really don't get Blackburn as a football team they don't even fill their own ground.

I can understand why the Blackburn fans are feeling frustrated and angry but to slam the manager during the game is ridiculous.
  • Options
    From the rumour going around, He'll never get sacked!!
  • Options
    praps he's paying the Venkys
  • Options
    Don't like allardyce good job he shifted him
  • Options
    Blackburn coming down would be good for us, a complete shambles off the pitch.
  • Options
    Steve Kean is a shocking manager, does not deserve the treatment he has had from the fans and has handled the situation with dignity, but his record is abysmal. Lucky not to go down last season with him in charge and this season, they have been fairly woeful from day 1. If it wasn't for Yakubu, Hoilett and the fact Robinson is a decent keeper, they'd be long gone.
  • Options
    Blackburn fans are such tools. Hope they go down just cause of their behaviour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumour has it that Venkys did not realise you could be relegated from the Premier League !
  • Options
    Poxy supported club with quiet meek fans
  • Options
    Rumour has it that Venkys did not realise you could be relegated from the Premier League !
    If the premier league chairmen had their way, you wouldn't.............
  • Options
    ^ they thought it was the Indian Cricket Premier League do you think
  • Options
    The Venky Vanderers
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Because, of course, none of us ever chanted 'Pardew Out', or (in some cases) 'Parky Out'. Oh, wait...

Kean deserves everything he gets - he's a Venky's stooge - taking the filthy lucre and fiddling while Rome burns around him.
  • Options
    in my case even 'Powell out' .. I have had to flee the country for my own safety
  • Options
    ^ no idea, there's lots of sports/places in the world that don't use relegation and promotion but you'd think it's something you'd research before you invest £xx million
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    That is superb. Wonder what we would throw onto the pitch if we disliked our board? Maybe some glavel's or wig's!
  • Options
    I ain't never sung it and I wouldn't dream of it at arguably the biggest game of our season