Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Pitch Invasion

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2012
    The CEO whose letter was leaked has been sacked.
    Got to love it. The geezer sends a letter months ago saying that Kean needed the pump as he was on the verge of taking the club down (which is ignored) - the club do go down, said letter gets made public and instead of sacking Kean (which they surely, surely must do anyway?) they give the bloke who warned them the sack instead. You quite literally couldn't make up what's going on at that club.

• Options
    Is there a large indian community in Blackburn or even that part of Lancashire?.
    Blackburn, Oldham, Rochdale and most of them areas have a very large Pakistani population plus I think Blackburn were looking for new owners anyway ?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Is there a large indian community in Blackburn or even that part of Lancashire? I know they're in league 2, but surely a club like Bradford would have been a better bet? Cheaper price, far more growth potential, and a large Indian population in the area to start building links with.
    They looked at Bradford initially then saw who the manager was and thought "feck that".

• Options
    The CEO whose letter was leaked has been sacked.
    Got to love it. The geezer sends a letter months ago saying that Kean needed the pump as he was on the verge of taking the club down (which is ignored) - the club do go down, said letter gets made public and instead of sacking Kean (which they surely, surely must do anyway?) they give the bloke who warned them the sack instead. You quite literally couldn't make up what's going on at that club.

I assume they think he leaked it, but the journalist who published the letter says it didn't come from the CEO.
  • Options
    Is there a large indian community in Blackburn or even that part of Lancashire? I know they're in league 2, but surely a club like Bradford would have been a better bet? Cheaper price, far more growth potential, and a large Indian population in the area to start building links with.
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
    Why oh dear?

I'm assuming they have proof the CEO did leak it, or I can see a wrongful dismissal case on the horizon.