Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

after watching the mk v hudds game i'm now watching about the Ukraine hooligans...

bloody hell, these guys are 20 years too late.
now that we dont have too much of a hooligan element thay want to start on us.
seems the far right wing element of ukraine will be fun for the england fans going to deal with it.

Comments

• Options
    and after that a spot of Babestation?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    and after that a spot of Babestation?
    goes without saying.

na its just a doc on sky sports 1 straight after the match.
  • Options
    Speaking to a couple of Polish fellas on site they have friends back home that are raring to get at the English, he reckons it will all kick off big time out there, i have no reason to dis-believe him as well.
  • Options
    Watched that last night. Glad I'm not going to the Euro's
  • Options
    Watching it now. Personally think they're making a big thing out of nothing. Might get the odd isolated incidents but really not much more. Just the press trying to make a story of some lads giving it large...............
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Watching it now. Personally think they're making a big thing out of nothing. Might get the odd isolated incidents but really not much more. Just the press trying to make a story of some lads giving it large...............
    i agree up to a point but they do seem to be able to back up their claims of violence.
    training already to get at our supporters.... have they not seen england fans...we're not exactly a bunch of rocky balboas.
  • Options
    Just like everyone was going to get robbed, shot and stabbed in South Africa...
  • Options
    Sorry but they train out there and football is a religion to them, trust me it will be bad.
  • Options
    To be honest, I've got nothing against them having their "meets" with other firms who want to go toe-to-toe for a swing of handbags. At least that way innocent football fans aren't getting caught up in it. Think there will be a very high police presence at England matches and provided you don't go wandering off away from the crowds then don't think there will be a problem.

And if they do start, we'll just threaten to send back all their plumbers & builders...................
  • Options
    I also think it's a big deal about nothing. We're apparantly only going to have around 3-5k fans out there. Not many of them will be 'hooligans', so there won't really be anyone to fight.

It's just something for Sky to talk about whilst they wait for the squad to be announced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've got Wolves fans
  • Options
    Maybe that 'head the ball' wolves fans is going. He will get the poles running
  • Options
    I can't believe Sky spent 6 months filming for a 30 minute report!
    By the sounds of it there will be loads of police and military present so it shouldn't kick off in the major cities.
    Those Ukrainian hooligans sounded ridiculous talking about how they want to be big and brave just like the English hooligans and about how they were getting in reinforcements for Russia.
  • Options
    Think about it, if you put a camera in their faces - What do you expect them to say?
  • Options
    Babestation has gone to the dogs
  • Options
    Babestation has gone to the dogs
    No, the dogs have gone to babestation

• Options
    Some of the stuff they have done/do thats on the internet is sickening.
    Wouldnt go if given a ticket for free
  • Options
    Some of the stuff they have done/do thats on the internet is sickening.
    Wouldnt go if given a ticket for free
    Babestation ???
  • Options
    Nah, it's only the hardcore stuff you need to pay for.
  • Options
    I'm not being funny but any lad that turns up to a meet with gloves on and a knee support then wears a west ham shirt doesn't get respect from me, also they all got ironed out surely sky have better things to spent their money on. I've first hand seen a mob of Ukraine at wembley a few years back and looked like they had been brought in a time machines from the 80s think their be on for a surprise if England were to kick off over their which I don't anticipate as the numbers of england fans will be poor had tickets and flights to all three group games but had to sell them in the end as couldn't find accommodation for under 400 quid no way is that shithole worth 400 quid of my hard earned. Got me self a season ticket instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've first hand seen a mob of Ukraine at wembley a few years back and looked like they had been brought in a time machines from the 80s think their be on for a surprise if England were to kick off over their which I don't anticipate as the numbers of england fans will be poor had tickets and flights to all three group games but had to sell them in the end as couldn't find accommodation for under 400 quid no way is that shithole worth 400 quid of my hard earned.
    And breathe.

• Options
    I'm more concerned with the racist comments. Attitudes from the 80's maybe - the 1880's!
  • Options
    If you see any of them wearing a 'toughness bonnet', then run!

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=4303
  • Options
    I'm not being funny but any lad that turns up to a meet with gloves on and a knee support then wears a west ham shirt doesn't get respect from me, also they all got ironed out surely sky have better things to spent their money on. I've first hand seen a mob of Ukraine at wembley a few years back and looked like they had been brought in a time machines from the 80s think their be on for a surprise if England were to kick off over their which I don't anticipate as the numbers of england fans will be poor had tickets and flights to all three group games but had to sell them in the end as couldn't find accommodation for under 400 quid no way is that shithole worth 400 quid of my hard earned. Got me self a season ticket instead
    There's a campsite in Donetsk and loads of hostels in Kiev, I've been able to do it for far under £400.

The sky report was hilarious, but Dnipropetrovsk was interesting last time.
  • Options
    @friendordefoe - how did you get flights out there? I spent ages looking, couldn't find anything cheap. Saw the campsite in Donetsk you mentioned and most of the hostels are getting sold out, but I'd still be tempted.

I might get across to Poland just to watch a game. There were games being played in Gdansk where you can normally get cheap flights.
  • Options
    All the usual media scare stories. They'll find trouble if they want it, just hope we have enough proper lads out there and not the lightweight jester hat wearing post-96 numpties that follow us in their thousands now.
  • Options
    What a perfect millwall comment.
  • Options
    Pwoppa nawty geezers. Know what I mean
  • Options
    Had to laugh when they said they went after Fulham in Europe couple of years ago.
  • Options
    All the usual media scare stories. They'll find trouble if they want it, just hope we have enough proper lads out there and not the lightweight jester hat wearing post-96 numpties that follow us in their thousands now.
    Proper lads!!!You really do live up to your stereotype don't you.My mate is a Millwall fan and he is seriously embarrassed by some of the so called proper naughty lads who follow your club.It seems that some are caught in a time warp of the eighties.My friend is not a proper lad and just loves Millwall and has been going for forty years home and away.He said he would like to go to an away ground,just once and not feel that he is going to be attacked at any time because the home fans are trying to prove themselves against the reputation of Millwall.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!