Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

after watching the mk v hudds game i'm now watching about the Ukraine hooligans...

Comments

• Options
    yep very scary for their big derby one side got a massive 10 and the other 15.
  • Options
    have the travelling england fans never seen the film hostel. it will be exactly like that.
  • Options
    All the usual media scare stories. They'll find trouble if they want it, just hope we have enough proper lads out there and not the lightweight jester hat wearing post-96 numpties that follow us in their thousands now.

Last time a "Millwall lad" went up against a Ukranian he embarrassed himself and the country.

P'raps we should just send the face painted jokers afterall.

• Options
    To be honest, i'd be asking questions if i were SKY as to who put that nonsense together. 6 months to come up with that? If you were worried about going before watching that programme, you wouldn't be now - not that i'd be thinking of going - couldn't think of many worse way of spending my summer.
  • Options
    I don't remember Sparrows being an atavist recidivist? Has something happened to you?

• Options
    I thought it was a spoof - loved the way the lads they were following all ended up on the floor rolling around after 'the meet' - not an ounce of blood - probably had a skateboard competition after to test out the knee pads and gloves.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I thought it was a spoof - loved the way the lads they were following all ended up on the floor rolling around after 'the meet' - not an ounce of blood - probably had a skateboard competition after to test out the knee pads and gloves.
    the 'meet' as they called it had to be staged. it looked bloody ridiculous.
  • Options
    The Ukraine is ruled by a brutal, corrupt and quasi-fascist regime. Now the bad news. A lot of the hooliganism has been hyped up. It's the Ukranian equivalent of drunken young people, especially young men, laying siege to the centre of an English market town on a Saturday evening.
    The biggest problem in the Ukraine will be fending off the thousands of hookers, black market 'money exchange dealers' and finding a reasonably priced hotel and restaurant. For Ukranians, Euro 2012 is a gold rush when the rich mans' circus comes to town. It'll be a great tournament though and England will do well.
  • Options
    The Uk is ruled by a brutal, corrupt and quasi-fascist regime.

The biggest problem in the Uk will be fending off the thousands of hookers, black market 'money exchange dealers' and finding a reasonably priced hotel and restaurant. For the UK London 2012 is a gold rush when the rich mans' circus comes to town.
    Agreed
  • Options
    ^ hohohohoh ... Rodney .. you're even a greater cynic then me .. cynical but RIGHT on the money .. have a nice day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha, you too lincs.
  • Options
    anyone got a link to the video of this, or where to find it?
  • Options
    Ha, you too lincs.
    Get a room

• Options
    does no-one remember Danny Dyer's "real Football Factories International"?

he visited Poland and they WERE stuck in the 80's.

there may be trouble ahead.
  • Options

Thing is though if you were a foreigner watching the ones Danny Dyer did over here in places like Burnley and other such northern cess pits then you'd probably assume the UK was stuck in the 70's.
  • Options

Thing is though if you were a foreigner watching the ones Danny Dyer did over here in places like Burnley and other such northern cess pits then you'd probably assume the UK was stuck in the 70's.
    true but the North is, isn't it?

• Options

Yes I believe that to be the general consensus

• Options
    He said he would like to go to an away ground,just once and not feel that he is going to be attacked at any time because the home fans are trying to prove themselves against the reputation of Millwall.

He's never been to Charlton away then?

• Options
    edited May 2012

Yes I believe that to be the general consensus

Picture taken seconds before a fat Wolves fan came careering into this lot.
  • Options
    Rubbish documentary, though loved the guy doing stretches before his big ruck !

Can't we send over there this Summer Danny Dyer and the Pink Lions ? Bamboozle them with some effing choice language, Haribo and some pwopa nawty Sunny Delight ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They were very complimentary about Tottenham.
    Couldnt for the life of me understand why the leader wore a West Ham shirt into the ruck. That was just asking for a hiding!
    Have to say, very organised of them to bring a first aid kit with them. That must be a first.
  • Options
    They might have the numbers and the para military training, but I very much doubt they'll compete with our boys in terms of gear. Half of these mugs are kitted out in Tommy Hillfiger and Fila.
  • Options
    in the 'meet' there seemed to be an old bloke walking around acting like a referee - and Sparrows - take a step away from the keyboard and life in general would be my advice - you will realise one day how ridiculous you sound.
  • Options
    Still making me laugh now the stretches and bandages they all have on.. Highly amusing
  • Options
    organised violence taken to a new level - knee supports, gloves, first aid box, old bloke as adjudicator, van with no windows, assortment of replica football shirts. Hope they had a buffet and drinks organised for after - a bit of nourishment needed all round apart from the teddy bear leader.
  • Options
    These ridiclious reports come out before every major tournament. The difference being for this one, that there will be some sort of reality to it,
    unlike most previous ones.

I was in Ukarine with England for the qualifier in 09. Our group got attacked in Kiev (100's of miles away) the night before the game, where I
    suffered a broken rib. We were picked off walking back, drunkenly, to our hotel in the early hours - wrong place wrong time. The next day in Dnipro, not wanting to get picked off again, we met up with a group of elder (up for it) Huddersfield, which resulted in another off and us all getting legged to the ground, as we were heavily out-numbered. No ob to be seen at either incident.
    That said, most people seemed to have a problem-free trip.

I have been a fair few places with England and it was definitley the most on edge I have ever felt in Dnipro, but that was compounded by what had happened
    to us I think.
    The reality is small groups will get picked off out there, esp if you let your guard down and get drunk and are left isolated etc. England support is a million miles awa
    from that of even 10 years ago, hence the eastern europeans know it's easy pickings these days.
    It will certianlly be different to the corporate tournament that was Germany in 06.
    Still the woman are stunning, the beer is good and cheap and you can't beat it!
  • Options
    John Boy,

Knowing a few Spurs, that was rubbish. Spurs were not ran by them. They picked off some small groups of Spurs, but didn't go anywhere near your
    main lot.
    To be fair to the Ukrainains, they do stick to 'the rules' - never seen them with weapons and they were reported to walk into some bars asking if England
    'wanted it' and would walk away if the answer was no.
    Can't say the same of the cowardly Bugarians last September!! Grrrrrrr.

And i'm with SLL - I wish England had the support of old still. It's not nice seeing your countrymen bullied in these Countries. We may have been naughty
    at times, but you had to be in some of them places and England would look out for each other. It doesn't happen now.
  • Options
    Send over the guy from soccer AM .......he loves awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy days.

It was shit reporting as someone stated earlier put a camera in their face what you expect - and most of it was pre -staged - the way they were warming for the Ruck ..........

They need the english fans out there as we spend money ..........

Two Bob Country .............. full of the unwanted
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    They might have the numbers and the para military training, but I very much doubt they'll compete with our boys in terms of gear. Half of these mugs are kitted out in Tommy Hillfiger and Fila.

The IOC have missed a trick. England and more to the point Laaandaan is the home of football hooliganism and they could have embraced it by incorporating it into the Olympics this summer.

Points could be awarded for :

Clobber

Geezerishness

Gameness

General pwopa nawtiness

Swerving the old bill

and

How much they love their dear old mums

I dont expect the French would fare too well but reckon we'd smash the medals tables.
  • Options
    I also think it's a big deal about nothing. We're apparantly only going to have around 3-5k fans out there. Not many of them will be 'hooligans', so there won't really be anyone to fight.
    Do you really think that will stop them looking to attack people ?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!