Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

after watching the mk v hudds game i'm now watching about the Ukraine hooligans...

Comments

• Options
    I also think it's a big deal about nothing. We're apparantly only going to have around 3-5k fans out there. Not many of them will be 'hooligans', so there won't really be anyone to fight.
    Do you really think that will stop them looking to attack people ?

Read what The Organiser said. They tend to "play by the rules".

Of course, if you're an English fan boozed up, pissing up street walls and being lippy then expect a slap, but I'd expect that anywhere!
  • Options
    I also think it's a big deal about nothing. We're apparantly only going to have around 3-5k fans out there. Not many of them will be 'hooligans', so there won't really be anyone to fight.

Yeah they're not palace.
  • Options
    Ahh...I remember the good ole day when us hoolies used to stick together and make sure we did a proper job of getting royally p####d and trashing jonnie foreigner’s boozers or calling it on with their top boys and the riot police. Not the same now that families might want to go to watch a match is it, I mean wtf is that all about?

Funny innit, how trouble seems to follow certain people around but is never their fault?
  • Options
    I wouldn't suggest taking your family to watch the games in Ukraine not exactly the idea of a nice break is it
  • Options
    i dare say they have some proper hard cases out there who genuinely like to fight rather than running around posing like they do over here these days but that programme was absolutely ridiculous, and if anything, was like an encouragement to the posers to get over there coz there's little chance of a proper ruck.
  • Options

Of course, if you're an English fan boozed up, pissing up street walls and being lippy then expect a slap, but I'd expect that anywhere!
    Find that highly unlikely, maybe if with small children but groups of blokes will be prime target whether they want it or not
  • Options
    Bournmouth,

One question - have you been away with England?

If you really think that is the case you are guilty of swallowing what the press write hook, line and sinker.

Of course i'm not saying that never happens but blimey there is a bigger picture.

And it's the families going now who might be in for a rude awakening these days, when 'England's shame' are not there to protect them and take
    the grief that will often come there way, whether they want it or not.

And trouble follows certain people?? I hope one day you are sitting in a park in Bulgaria a day after a game, nursing a hangover minding your own business, with a group who have no interest in trouble, when you are jumped by a big group of local youths and get a batten cracked around your back a couple of times.

And I hope someone then suggests you probably deserved it!!
  • Options

Find that highly unlikely, maybe if with small children but groups of blokes will be prime target whether they want it or not
    To be honest, I just can't see a mob of 40 Ukranians steaming into 40 English wearing St George wigs, spekkle sunglasses, England shirts with white plimsolls and Prada man bags over their shoulders. Just like it rarely happens over here. They know what they're looking for and will spot those up for it a mile off. Chances are not much will happen anyway. Ask the tottenham who went who had to battle with riot police who had taser batons when the Ukranians tried petrol bombing their hotel!
  • Options
    What a sad thread!
  • Options
    Had the potential to be a funny thread but unfortunately has gone into a serious debate about something which 99.9% of people now find very boring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Organiser,
    Having seen previous comments on previous threads, it is obvious you are into the hoolie scene whether active or an eager observer or perhaps an 'organiser', so it doesnt surprise you were involved in not one but two incidents in Ukraine previously.
  • Options
    I hope one day you are sitting in a park in Bulgaria a day after a game, nursing a hangover minding your own business, with a group who have no interest in trouble, when you are jumped by a big group of local youths and get a batten cracked around your back a couple of times.blockquote>

Cheers thanks for that...

• Options
    Bournmouth,

Can you not see the point I was making. You think people who end up in trouble must deserve it, going by your earlier point.
    I've followed England a fair while and have been attacked twice , both in the last three years, both times completley unprovoked and both times in eastern Europe. I know people who have been going donkeys years. Some have had problems. Some have had none. Wrong time, wrong place 90% of the time.
  • Options
    @friendordefoe - how did you get flights out there? I spent ages looking, couldn't find anything cheap. Saw the campsite in Donetsk you mentioned and most of the hostels are getting sold out, but I'd still be tempted.

I might get across to Poland just to watch a game. There were games being played in Gdansk where you can normally get cheap flights.
    Got flights to Kiev wit Ukrainian Airlines in December and getting a sleeper train to Donetsk.
  • Options
    Mr One Lung.
    What have I said on previous threads that makes you think that?
    You're wrong, but I'd like to know what has made me guilty in your expert eyes.
  • Options
    @friendordefoe - how did you get flights out there? I spent ages looking, couldn't find anything cheap. Saw the campsite in Donetsk you mentioned and most of the hostels are getting sold out, but I'd still be tempted.

I might get across to Poland just to watch a game. There were games being played in Gdansk where you can normally get cheap flights.
    Got flights to Kiev wit Ukrainian Airlines in December and getting a sleeper train to Donetsk.
    It will all be over by December !
  • Options
    Mr One Lung.
    What have I said on previous threads that makes you think that?
    You're wrong, but I'd like to know what has made me guilty in your expert eyes.
    Not saying you are 'guilty' of anything, just saying that a lot of your posts seem to revolve around the subject of football hooliganism.

I hope we are. They need another lesson like the cup game, after their bullying outside this year! - in Massive Love Us Really thread.

A cracking day - maybe the best ever away day!! From the first beers cracked open at 6.30am in Maidstone, seeing Liverpool and Everton pavement dancing outside Euston at 8.15am – Carlisle 0-1Charlton thread

Pwopa naughty fixture!! To be fair there is always trouble when they meet and Swindon would bring 1,000's. – fans Banned from Gillingham vs Swindon

The Europeans finally starting to arrive in England 'looking for it' in the last 5 or so years, after all these years, now the fv scene is dead here. – In Napoli fans

Remember when Dundee were in Europe 5-10 years ago maybe and the tabloids reported that amongst those arrested (after some trouble) was a Charlton fan. Remember thinking at the time, I bet that's confused a fair few people, who don't know – Dundee Connection

John Boy, Knowing a few Spurs, that was rubbish. Spurs were not ran by them. They picked off some small groups of Spurs, but didn't go anywhere near your main lot. To be fair to the Ukrainains, they do stick to 'the rules'

etc etc etc
  • Options
    They might have the numbers and the para military training, but I very much doubt they'll compete with our boys in terms of gear. Half of these mugs are kitted out in Tommy Hillfiger and Fila.

The IOC have missed a trick. England and more to the point Laaandaan is the home of football hooliganism and they could have embraced it by incorporating it into the Olympics this summer.

Points could be awarded for :

Clobber

Geezerishness

Gameness

General pwopa nawtiness

Swerving the old bill

and

How much they love their dear old mums

I dont expect the French would fare too well but reckon we'd smash the medals tables.
    Artistic Impression - co-ordinated arm spreading and delivery of empty threats while seperated by a police line.
    Creative Story Telling - additional points for being able to spin the tale of when they lumped a couple of scarfers queing at the face-painting stall into a hoolie-lit book about taking on a heavily armed crew, severely outnumbered and running the mugs
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Artistic Impression - co-ordinated arm spreading and delivery of empty threats while seperated by a police line.
    Creative Story Telling - additional points for being able to spin the tale of when they lumped a couple of scarfers queing at the face-painting stall into a hoolie-lit book about taking on a heavily armed crew, severely outnumbered and running the mugs
    Is that the palarse entry?
  • Options
    Bournmouth,

One question - have you been away with England?

If you really think that is the case you are guilty of swallowing what the press write hook, line and sinker.

Of course i'm not saying that never happens but blimey there is a bigger picture.

And it's the families going now who might be in for a rude awakening these days, when 'England's shame' are not there to protect them and take
    the grief that will often come there way, whether they want it or not.

And trouble follows certain people?? I hope one day you are sitting in a park in Bulgaria a day after a game, nursing a hangover minding your own business, with a group who have no interest in trouble, when you are jumped by a big group of local youths and get a batten cracked around your back a couple of times.

And I hope someone then suggests you probably deserved it!!

You utter twonk. I think the problem really is that people like you and SLL get off on the violence.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Boy,

Knowing a few Spurs, that was rubbish. Spurs were not ran by them. They picked off some small groups of Spurs, but didn't go anywhere near your
    main lot.
    To be fair to the Ukrainains, they do stick to 'the rules' - never seen them with weapons and they were reported to walk into some bars asking if England
    'wanted it' and would walk away if the answer was no.
    Can't say the same of the cowardly Bugarians last September!! Grrrrrrr.

And i'm with SLL - I wish England had the support of old still. It's not nice seeing your countrymen bullied in these Countries. We may have been naughty
    at times, but you had to be in some of them places and England would look out for each other. It doesn't happen now.
    Ahh the good old days when you could lay into Johnny Foreigner and then go and have a beer with him afterwards and recount war stories of taking a bottle on the bonce in Budapest. You pratts never realise and still don't that you are an embarrassment to the country you purport to be proud of.

Nostalgia is not what it was....

Still if you get your kicks from hiding in a mob and attacking people that's your trouble, but what you don't realise is that acting like that makes the the other 99% of people who follow the team and do so peacefully targets.
  • Options
    BFR - I won't resort to name calling.

However, just becasue I am aware of what goes on, does not mean I have any involvement in said 'scene'. It does mean that I take issue with people
    speaking b******s (that's not aimed specifically at you btw) about something they know nothing about.
    I won't deny I have an interest in that side of things (as do many other peaceful fans) but to suggest 'prats' like me are an 'embarrasment to
    my Country' is laughable. I have never been 'in a mob' or thrown a punch in or out of football in my life but have spent many thousands
    supporting my Club & Country around the globe, of which for my troubles I have twice been attacked and watched hours of spineless performances.

MrOneLung - that must have taken ages lol. As per the message to BFR above, I do have an interest in what goes on and when you go to football
    with a group of mates, get the train, go to pubs etc, you inveitably see and get caught up in incidents occassionally. That does not mean I have
    any involvement in any scene, but it does mean I know what goes on and will challenge comments that I see as innacurate.
    And to suggest it's 'no surprise I was caught up in two incidents' is a bit out of order imo. If you would have seen how shook up I was after both
    you would know I don't 'get-off' on that kind of thing.

And there are a LOT of CAFC (Some who do Engkland, some who don't) whou would back up the above.
  • Options

However, just becasue I am aware of what goes on, does not mean I have any involvement in said 'scene'. It does mean that I take issue with people
    speaking b******s (that's not aimed specifically at you btw) about something they know nothing about.
    I won't deny I have an interest in that side of things (as do many other peaceful fans) but to suggest 'prats' like me are an 'embarrasment to
    my Country' is laughable. I have never been 'in a mob' or thrown a punch in or out of football in my life but have spent many thousands
    supporting my Club & Country around the globe, of which for my troubles I have twice been attacked and watched hours of spineless performances.

MrOneLung - that must have taken ages lol. As per the message to BFR above, I do have an interest in what goes on and when you go to football
    with a group of mates, get the train, go to pubs etc, you inveitably see and get caught up in incidents occassionally. That does not mean I have
    any involvement in any scene, but it does mean I know what goes on and will challenge comments that I see as innacurate.
    And to suggest it's 'no surprise I was caught up in two incidents' is a bit out of order imo. If you would have seen how shook up I was after both

And there are a LOT of CAFC (Some who do Engkland, some who don't) whou would back up the above.
    Aren't you one of the clowns that post right wing filth on Charlton Loyal? You love all that macho posturing.

• Options
    Calm down...
  • Options
    Yes dick that would be me of course! Ffs *shakes head*
    Know of the site but that's it.
  • Options

Aren't you one of the clowns that post right wing filth on Charlton Loyal? You love all that macho posturing.

How would you know @dickplumb ?

• Options
    BRF - sorry, I must've missed the times I've been part of an England mob attacking people in Eastern Europe or whatever. Please enlighten me, or just continue to make things up if you wish, guess it suits your argument & insults better.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm getting a little firm together for the Olympics. Heard from those ITK that there's a nawty little mob of Bulgarian Pole Vault fans that are thinking of taking liberties in the Summer.

I ain't getting mugged off in my own back yard by those no mark melts.

PM me if anyone's interested.
  • Options
    I'm getting a little firm together for the Olympics. Heard from those ITK that there's a nawty little mob of Bulgarian Pole Vault fans that are thinking of taking liberties in the Summer.

Please check your inbox, there is nothing I hate more than Bulgarian Pole Vaulters.

Could people stop jumping to conclusions?
  • Options

Please check your inbox, there is nothing I hate more than Bulgarian Pole Vaulters.

Could people stop jumping to conclusions?
    Dunno mate but we can really raise the bar for track and field pavement dancing.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!