Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision

Comments

• Options
    Maybe, but it's not the best song. And the soprano geezer...WTF.
  • Options
    Yes you have political voting but also people from other countries seem to migrate around Europe more than we do and they vote for their country of birth / heritage. That said I do think a good song will do well regardless. Unfortunately in Eurovision terms we do not have a good song and I'm convinced we don't really want to win it. (In the promo clip) Showing Bonnie having tea in what appears to be her mansion is not going to endear her to the voters.

We will be watching and treating it as a bit of fun.
  • Options
    with lines like - "uhuhuhuhuhuhuh a ding dong" and "I fook i fook i fook you" how can it not be a winner?!

yeah that soprano bloke is something else, with the dress leaking blood... what the hell was that about?!
  • Options
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Ireland's best ever entry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg

• Options
    Apparently the Copa Del Rey final was moved to last night so it wouldn't clash with Eurovision !
  • Options
    I actually know one of the contestants.
  • Options
    So who is watching tonight? Quick show of hands please.
  • Options
    Finland to win
  • Options
    Not heard any of the songs yet, apart from our own entry... always good entertainment.
  • Options
    Beers in, fondue ready to get going now where are my flares and glitter gel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Danes are feeling confident. Big Eurovision party in Copenhagen tonight.
  • Options
    Russia have won and it has not started yet.
  • Options
    i love the fact countries that used to commit mass genocide on each other at regular periods in history now give each other 12 points... oh and we get a yearly reminder of just how hated we are ukip should use it in there political broadcasts..
  • Options
    she's holding out for a zero
  • Options

she's holding out for a zero

Very good!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm like a moth to a flame with this , every year I slag it off and end up watching it.
  • Options

I'm like a moth to a flame with this , every year I slag it off and end up watching it.

Don't we all?
  • Options
    Judging by the gags the bird with the mics coming out with i can see why we want to get out of the EU.
  • Options
    Finland for me so far. Ding-Dong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My moneys on the Greeks @ 25/1 ...mad men in skirts plus everyone lumping their points on to further mess up their economy.

Also looking forward to the return of the Dutch entry :-P
  • Options
    Well, I liked the French one. The song wasn't bad either.
  • Options
    The Count's arrived.
  • Options
    oh my, that's different
  • Options
    Its his life. Can't really argue with that I suppose.
  • Options
    Vote Romania if you like weird.
  • Options
    The German bird (I think) would have it.

But what the fcuk was that Romanian geezer on?
  • Options
    Bonnies flat.
  • Options
    This is certainly no Total Eclipse of the Heart.
  • Options
    Time has not been kind to Bonnie.