Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game of Thrones (Please no spoilers for those that havnt read the books)

Comments

• Options
    best thing on the telly
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing McKenzie Crook and Paul Kaye in it.

Peter Dinklage is the best actor in it.
  • Options
    Just finished watching the 1st series.

Loving it.

Hope the 2nd and 3rd series are just as good.
  • Options
    The 2nd and 3rd series are just as good possibly even better, lots of twists and turns.
    I've read the books and can't wait for episode 9 tonight. If you don't want to find out any important spoilers avoid twitter as it has already been on American tv and some people can't keep stum.
  • Options
    It seems like ages since the last episode as there was a break for the bank holiday! I must say I've enjoyed this series more than the 2nd.
  • Options

Just finished watching the 1st series.

Loving it.

Hope the 2nd and 3rd series are just as good.

Yea I love 'em all. Although the amount of female nudity dries up for about 8 episodes in between seasons 2+3.
  • Options
    Daily Mail are up in arms over the level of gore in tonight's episode !
  • Options
    I just ended up laughing because of how OTT it was.
  • Options
    Posted this in the new tv series thread didn't notice this. Christ that was incredible. This season has been a bit slower than the last 2 (although still better than 99% of other TV) but that was utterly shocking.
  • Options
    Should've been the finale though, anything else now will feel like a let down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didnt see that coming----good stuff.
  • Options
    That was just amazing.
  • Options
    I feel like I've got post traumatic stress - simply amazing! Where is it going to go from here..
  • Options
    I knew what was coming but that was still utterly amazing tv, they adapted it really well from the book. As soon as they shut that door and the music started, you knew sh!t was going to go down.
  • Options
    I can't believe it!!! I really feel like I have had my heart ripped out and my brain squashed. Utterly amazing story-telling and tv too. And this season is almost over and we'll have to wait ages again! Guess I am going to have to read those books now!
  • Options
    Brilliant episode. This season has been the best so far imo. Quality TV, they can afford to go a whole episode without Tyrion and Jaime (best character this season) and still produce one of the best episodes ever.
  • Options
    If you haven't read the books you're missing loads
  • Options
    Love Tyrion, what a brilliant piece of casting.....Hated Jamie, but really warmed to him of late. Best TV series ever in my opinion.
  • Options
    Everyone was going mad on my Facebook last night about this, I haven't ever seen the show. Sounds like I need to get involved from the beginning though!
  • Options
    Loving the TV series but have read the books - was funny seeing everyones' shock!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thoroughly enjoying the TV series, but keen to start the books too.
    Some advice please, which is the first book and any tips on where to purchase?
    Cheers
  • Options
    The first book is called A Game of Thrones, the series is called "a song of ice and fire". You can probably pick them up as a set quite cheaply on Amazon. If you want to get started right away my local Waterstones had them in a buy one get one half price section at the weekend.
  • Options

Should've been the finale though, anything else now will feel like a let down!

If you haven't read the books wait until next week, I think you will quite enjoy what happens. I've been looking forward to it all series.

I agree that this week would have been a good finale but I can understand them moving it forward a week to not end "on a downer".

• Options
    edited June 2013
    about £29 on Amazon.
    The midget guy is defo the top man and the little girl daughter who said last night "one day i will stick a sword through your eye to the back of your skull"
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

The first book is called A Game of Thrones, the series is called "a song of ice and fire". You can probably pick them up as a set quite cheaply on Amazon. If you want to get started right away my local Waterstones had them in a buy one get one half price section at the weekend.

Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Last episode .... Wow!!!
  • Options
    How many books in total are there?
  • Options
    5, but he's midway through writing 6 and there will be a 7th apparently.
  • Options
    Series 3 Episode 9........wtf!!!!

Im still in shock this morning. So glad I havent read the books yet.
  • Options
    Yeah I felt a bit smug seeing some reactions to last nights episode

In a couple of books time he pisses all over that shocker