Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game of Thrones (Please no spoilers for those that havnt read the books)

Comments

• Options
    I watched S3 E9 last night.....never saw that coming at all. Was kinda siding for them too....bit lost now!!
  • Options
    Having read the books it is interesting to see the small changes he has made in bringing the story to tv. Also as the books have not reached there climax and the tv series seems to be catching up, I wonder if Georgie will bother finishing the novels now and just write for the series instead.
  • Options
    downloaded the entire book series 1-5 which is actually 7 books!

2 are 2 partners!
  • Options
    Unfortunately the books go downhill rapidly after no.3. Hope the series does better.
  • Options
    Jints said:

Unfortunately the books go downhill rapidly after no.3. Hope the series does better.

Not sure I agree with you but they do seem to slowing down, the plot definitely progresses much faster in the earlier books.

• Options
    DON'T OPEN PAGE 3 OF TODAY'S METRO!

Just openly telling you what happens. I'm still on series 2, so now it's completely ruined it for me. Wankers.
  • Options
    I like the Dragon lady---she could have some

The Fire woman witch now she is dirty

• Options
    Loved how this episode turned everything upside down. Great show.
  • Options
    If you don't want spoilers don't follow Frankie Boyle on twitter
  • Options

Just openly telling you what happens. I'm still on series 2, so now it's completely ruined it for me. Wankers.

Is it a spoiler if it is after it has been screened though?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Well its certainly spoiled it for me!

• Options
    In other news it was Kristin who shot JR Ewing...
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Well its certainly spoiled it for me!

Snap.
  • Options
    Just watched it again.....jaw dropping TV.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

In other news it was Kristin who shot JR Ewing...

SON OF A BITCH!
  • Options
    Just spent the past couple of weeks watching all the episodes so far. Some how managed to steer clear of some big spoilers this series and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really is the best programme on tv right now i think.
  • Options

best thing on the telly

Still think it's the best thing on the telly

• Options

best thing on the telly

Still think it's the best thing on the telly

You're not wrong!
  • Options
    This may have been on here but I can't find it. Can someone tell me in which order to read all the books. I've got them all and started on the Game of Thrones, but not sure where to go after that Thanks
  • Options

This may have been on here but I can't find it. Can someone tell me in which order to read all the books. I've got them all and started on the Game of Thrones, but not sure where to go after that Thanks

1. game of thrones
    2. a clash of kings
    3. a storm of swords 1
    4. a storm of swords 2
    5. a feast for crows
    6. a dance with dragons 1
    7. a dance with dragons 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks very much
  • Options
    One more question. I've got these books on my Kindle and I have 3 other titles. The Mystery Knight, The Sworn Sword and The Hedge Knight. As I don't have the second books of A Storm of Swords and A Dance with Dragons I wonder if these books are alternative titles or just more books by George Martin. It may be that Books 1 & 2 have been amalgamated on Kindle.
  • Options

One more question. I've got these books on my Kindle and I have 3 other titles. The Mystery Knight, The Sworn Sword and The Hedge Knight. As I don't have the second books of A Storm of Swords and A Dance with Dragons I wonder if these books are alternative titles or just more books by George Martin. It may be that Books 1 & 2 have been amalgamated on Kindle.

No, I think they are short stories/novellas set in Westoros (the Hedge Knight certainly is).

• Options

They're just novellas. They are a collection of the chapters from one point of view. You don't miss anything from not reading them.

• Options

They are as WSS says all set in the same world, but much earlier before the main events of the book, so you can read them or not read them as you like and it won't spoil anything.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know where I can get these novellas in actual book form? On Amazon they're coming up as stupid prices.
  • Options

Most amusing. The whole array of charcters baffles me, but I like it when there's a massacre. I don't like it when someone gets their bobby cut off. Not required.
  • Options
    For those that watched the red wedding this is a great youtube .. iof you have not read or seen the red wedding do not watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnn4uMhIlY