Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    I see that too shine. Would rather a Robbie keane to score and a draw though. Still deciding either a 0-0 or score draw

You may have seen this one for the other game, but if not..

David Silva to score and Spain to win @ 7/1

It's 13 on Betfair
  • Options
    I see that too shine. Would rather a Robbie keane to score and a draw though. Still deciding either a 0-0 or score draw

You may have seen this one for the other game, but if not..

David Silva to score and Spain to win @ 7/1

It's 13 on Betfair
    sweet, could you give us a link please ?
  • Options
    It's on my iPhone app, but you should be able to find it here, under win cast https://touch.betfair.com/#/market_1_105804030?ts=1339338288615
  • Options
    On Bet365, if you bet pre-game on any Spain - Italy market you get the same amount as a free bet in-play. Also they refund any bets on games that end 0-0. So basically if you fancy a bet on that game, go there.
  • Options
    Backed Spain's Negredo to finish top scorer for tournament at 50s on PP. Got a feeling he'll start ahead of Torres.
  • Options
    Backed Spain's Negredo to finish top scorer for tournament at 50s on PP. Got a feeling he'll start ahead of Torres.
    Balligue (sp) from Sky is saying he thinks Torres will defo start - https://mobile.twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/211782094198800384

Is Llorente injured ? Think I like him better than both of those
  • Options
    It's on my iPhone app, but you should be able to find it here, under win cast https://touch.betfair.com/#/market_1_105804030?ts=1339338288615

cheers, just signed up to use the free 20 on that
  • Options

Once you use up the £20 they'll give you the other £20, unless you want to wack the whole £40 on something then you can ring up and they'll credit you with it there and then!

how long does it take for the second free 20 to go in because i placed my bet 20quid on friday then got my free 20 yesterday and placed that but still not received the second 20 - should i query it or has this happened to others?
  • Options
    Balligue (sp) from Sky is saying he thinks Torres will defo start - https://mobile.twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/211782094198800384

A pal based in Madrid is fairly certain Del Bosque will go with Negredo. Guess we'll have to wait and see. At 50s, was too good a price to miss anyhow.
  • Options
    Free fiver without having to deposit and titanbet.

Italy & Ireland double 22/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A pal based in Madrid is fairly certain Del Bosque will go with Negredo. Guess we'll have to wait and see. At 50s, was too good a price to miss anyhow.
    he's decided to opt for playing no forwards
  • Options

Scotland did this v Czech Rep in qualifying and Craig Levin was widely ridiculed after saying it was the future, guess he was right all along !
  • Options
    does anyone use betfair? only i placed an outside bet on denmark to win the euros at 110/1 they have now gone down to 44/1... is there any way of taking that profit?
    someone has said to me about exchanging it, or laying it to make up what i would earn from the shortening of the odds? is there anyway that i can profit from the odds going down?
  • Options
    Just used the £5 free bet on Titanbet. Balotelli and Keith Andrews anytime goalscorers 148/5 combined odds.
  • Options
    Yeah if you lay Drnmark now (so essentially bet against your original odds) you might be able to guarantee profit. Of you have a quick google for "laying bet spreadsheet" you should find something that works put for you how
    Much you need to lay off
  • Options
    Coral ‏@Coral
    2/1 There is a red card in this match, 18/1 it's Balotelli!
  • Options
    thank you se9, il probably just leave it based on that laying bet odds checker as the profit i stand to make is not worth it at all considering the liability i would have to lay. I am just gutted they dont do the cash in options for outrights, they only do it for qualifying, though theyre going to incorporate more markets soon! i thought they did it for all markets, which is a shame!
  • Options
    Just tu

Just turned the tv on and sawnone of the above.
    That would be why it was 50/1 then :-(
  • Options
    Thank you Mr Balotteli - another predictable yellow card!
  • Options
    Coral ‏@Coral
    2/1 There is a red card in this match, 18/1 it's Balotelli!
    looking good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got one leg of Yankee in, with Germany winning last night, Dutch let me down, waiting on draw in Spain v Italy, and Croatia win. Also got a bet on Nadal losing a set (though I think he'll win but can't get a decent price).
    Just need Croatia to win and will be a good day's work.

• Options
    Got nothing out of Spain/Italy. Couple of quid on Doyle first g/s and 1-0 Ireland, and Jelavic first g/s and 2-1 Croatia at 45/1 and 55/1 respectively, possibly adding a bit to what I picked up on Gomez first g/s and Germany 1-0 yesterday.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    and Jelavic first g/s and 2-1 Croatia at 45/1 and 55/1 respectively, possibly adding a bit to what I picked up on Gomez first g/s and Germany 1-0 yesterday.

• Options
    Had a few quid on over 1.5 goals with Befair for Croatia v Ireland. Probably cash in there's an early goal.
  • Options
    I posted this on the Match thread, some good odds here all with Ladbrokes-:

After all my thoughts earlier I finally did the following bets:
    Result after 30 Minutes Croatia - 3/1
    First goalscorer Nikica Jelavic - 6/1
    Correct score Croatia 2 - 1 - 8/1
    First goalscorer Robbie Keane - 13/2
    Correct score Croatia 2 - 1 & First Goalscorer Robbie Keane - 75/1
    Correct score Croatia 2 - 1 & First Goalscorer Nikica Jelavic - 35/1

Fingers crossed some of these come in!!
  • Options
    Do fancy Jelavic to score, though haven't bet on first goalscorer.
  • Options
    Had a few quid on over 1.5 goals with Befair for Croatia v Ireland. Probably cash in there's an early goal.
    :-)
  • Options
    that must have been rubbish odds
  • Options
    Eire/Croatia both teams to score at 6/5.
    Easy wonga

• Options
    that must have been rubbish odds
    On individual games the goals odds aren't great this one was 1.6, but made over £100 so far through the tournament.