Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tiddly or Ruby?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Missus wants a Chinese tonight. I want a ruchis. Let the argument commence...
  • Options
    We took my brother out for a meal on his birthday a while ago. We asked him where he wanted to go and he said chinese. When we got to the restaurant, what does he order? A curry!
  • Options
    Any one tried Meze Mangal on Lewisham Way in St Johns?

Rated number 2 restaurant in London on trip advisor.

Awesome Turkish food. You will be full afterwards.

Good Chinese is better than Indian, but there aren't that many good Chinese restaurants. Loads of good curry houses.
  • Options
    Real Chinese food, so much better than what we get here, bit of spicy Sichuan food, yum yum! Do love a good curry as well though
  • Options
    Can I throw a little advert in from Shampan 3 on the Green in Falconwood? Fantastic food
  • Options
    Can I throw a little advert in from Shampan 3 on the Green in Falconwood? Fantastic food
    I found it fairly bland on the one occasion I tried it. Prefer the Falcon Tandoori, just along from Shampan.

• Options
    All about taste Rizzo isn't it and have also heard that the Falcon Tandoori is good.
  • Options
    Spice of Life on Lee High Road....been consistently good for over 20 years now.

And I still love the Curry Garden at Lee Station....not the best food but just feels like an old friend!
  • Options
    Real Chinese food, so much better than what we get here, bit of spicy Sichuan food, yum yum! Do love a good curry as well though
    Stu - this may seem like a daft question, but can you get a decent curry in China ?
  • Options
    Indian for me............. love the pickles at the start with popodums and just a dupiaza or sashlick. Not a great lover of noodles and can't bear sweet "n" sour !! Only good thing with a chinese is the spare ribs & the chicken balls
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chinesse is to greasy Indian all day long.
  • Options
    Sri Krishna, Tooting/Colliers Wood. Southern Indian Restaurant, not Bangladeshi. Use to serve great food. Particularly a starter sort of savoury pancake called Masala Dossi. Can't vouch for it now, but I'm sure they wouldn't let standards fall.
  • Options
    Stu - this may seem like a daft question, but can you get a decent curry in China ?
    In the bigger cities, yes, I went to an awesome all you eat/drink place in shanghai (£9) but where I live not a chance, so I just make my own.
  • Options
    Best Indian is Orpington High Street Shimla Pink . I have never seen a Curry house so busy on a Friday and Saturday night. Service is different gravy and food to die for.
  • Options
    Can't beat a good curry.

Krishna in Whitstable is the best I've had.
  • Options
    Best Indian is Orpington High Street Shimla Pink . I have never seen a Curry house so busy on a Friday and Saturday night. Service is different gravy and food to die for.
    There is one in Birmingham with the same name. Very nice , modern indian Restaurant. I presume they are a chain ?.

• Options
    Any one tried Meze Mangal on Lewisham Way in St Johns?

Rated number 2 restaurant in London on trip advisor.

Awesome Turkish food. You will be full afterwards.

Good Chinese is better than Indian, but there aren't that many good Chinese restaurants. Loads of good curry houses.
    yeah, really liked it in there, terrific food and atmosphere. the smell of all the meat cooking is awesome, my daughter was horrified when the waiter asked if we wanted any vegetarian dishes, she cant get her head round the concept that not everyone eats meat

• Options
    Could well be the Owner is a real gent
  • Options
    Indian all day long. As someone said earlier the Chinese you get in this country is generally pants, too greasy.
    A good, thick and rich lamb Rogan Josh with a big glass of red and I'm a happy bunny.
  • Options
    Indian for me, but echoing earlier comments Thai food wins hands down every time for me, so flavoursome and fresh. I could eat pad thai for every meal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chinese just pips Indian and Italian for me, but it depends on what you fancy at the time.
  • Options
    Indian all day long. As someone said earlier the Chinese you get in this country is generally pants, too greasy.
    A good, thick and rich lamb Rogan Josh with a big glass of red and I'm a happy bunny.
    Can't beat a rogon josh. Sadly, my wife's not so keen!
  • Options
    Ruby...chicken jalfrezi, sag paneer, keema nan is my usual choice. Could always be tempted by mussels in black bean though.
  • Options
    Anyone fancying doing thir own Indian should pop in to Masalamart next door to Asda in Charlton, they have everything you'll need.
    The big bottles of Nepali beer are supposed to be the business.
  • Options
    Went to the Rajdahni in West Kingsdown tonight...very nice. Recommended.
  • Options
    Bengal Quay on Marsh Wall over the bridge from Canary Wharf is the business as well. Will probably end up there after the football Monday.
  • Options
    New curry centre in welling is really decent if your looking for a ruby.