Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'arry

Going................

Comments

• Options
    Going...............
  • Options
    Chelski?????????
  • Options
    Dubai??????????
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    come on
    come on
    'urry up 'arry come on...
    weeerrreee going down the pub!
  • Options
    He isn't. Just on ESPN saying that he hasn't left. Moose on Talksport said that he heard unconfirmed reports that he has gone.
  • Options
    It would be interesting to know when he was quoted saying that, as some spurz fans seem to think he's gone.
  • Options
    He isn't. Just on ESPN saying that he hasn't left. Moose on Talksport said that he heard unconfirmed reports that he has gone.
    Isn't he working for the beeb at the moment? Not sure why he didn't speak to them.

• Options
    Quotes read out on ITV too. "I haven't resigned".

Well that's that then. I've never heard of any Manager leaving a Club unless he's resigned.

• Options
    I've heard he's gone anyway from an indirect contact on the Spurs Board. Moyes already lined up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Arry has been moaning about a new contract at Spurs. Agent puts out rumour he has resigned.....
  • Options
    No smoke without fire.

• Options
    His agent is putting it out so he gets a new contract at spurs↗a good tactic tbh.
  • Options
    Hasn't this been brewing for a while though? Sure I've heard rumblings a few months back about Levy and him arguing
  • Options
    "Well you know what they say - where there's no smoke, there's no fire."
    "What an odd thing to say."
  • Options
    His agent is putting it out so he gets a new contract at spurs↗a good tactic tbh.
    Its nothing to do with his agent.
    Hasn't this been brewing for a while though? Sure I've heard rumblings a few months back about Levy and him arguing
    Absolutely. Today was D-Day. The board met with Harry. Levy and Redknapp have had a strained relationship for over a year.

• Options
    Arry won't go for free so he won't walk
  • Options
    Overrated
  • Options
    Absolutely. Today was D-Day. The board met with Harry. Levy and Redknapp have had a strained relationship for over a year.

There have been obvious giveaways of this:

'arry was frequently asked about transfers during the last window to which he would always say "you will have to ask the Chairman about that 'cos transfers are nothing to do with me". Must be the first Club 'arry's been at where this has been the case. The signings in that window were hardly likely to galvanise the team. An injury prone Saha (who went straight into the team in front of Defoe in a 4-4-2 after 'arry had previously maintained that he couldn't play that system) and a Ryan Nelson who couldn't get anywhere near the Blackburn side. These were not of Van Der Vaart proportions.

On BBC this week he also, I believe, stated that he would love to have got the England job. That is not something you openly admit to especially having supposedly previously committed to the Club during a period when their season went "tits up".

Finally, despite supposed major interest in players since the end of the season, none have been signed.

• Options
    edited June 2012

There have been obvious giveaways of this:

'arry was frequently asked about transfers during the last window to which he would always say "you will have to ask the Chairman about that 'cos transfers are nothing to do with me". Must be the first Club 'arry's been at where this has been the case. The signings in that window were hardly likely to galvanise the team. An injury prone Saha (who went straight into the team in front of Defoe in a 4-4-2 after 'arry had previously maintained that he couldn't play that system) and a Ryan Nelson who couldn't get anywhere near the Blackburn side. These were not of Van Der Vaart proportions.

On BBC this week he also, I believe, stated that he would love to have got the England job. That is not something you openly admit to especially having supposedly previously committed to the Club during a period when their season went "tits up".

Finally, despite supposed major interest in players since the end of the season, none have been signed.

To be fair though, Spurs were in a dodgy position at the January transfer window. Levy couldnt and wouldnt back Redknapp, knowing full well he could be going to jail or taking the England job. Why spend millions in the transfer window on a couple of players that a new manager may not want. Can fully understand from that point of view why two short-term deals were made but for the life of me, at that point, 3rd in the league and still with a fairly unrealistic chance of the title, you would have thought you'd need to spend to keep the pressure on Utd and City. Why the hell sell Pavlyuchenko at that point. Ok, his work rate wasnt the best at times but he damn well knew where the goal was.

I find it ironic that he's outraged with this internet rumours where he never said the same when he was openly whoring himself for the England job.

He'll be gone shortly. I have no doubt. He has 12 months left on his current contract. Cannot for the life of me seeing Levy renewing it. Compensation for the remainder of his contract will be agreed and we both move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a part of me that likes Arry but I do think he is a devious little bugger
  • Options
    Can't see why he'd walk awayfrom a team that finished 4th and looking forward to champions league Europa football next season...................................................... ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Can't see why he'd walk awayfrom a team that finished 4th and looking forward to champions league Europa football next season...................................................... ;-)
    You know what, that galls me more than anything. We're in a European bloody competition and we play a weakened team in it and dont try to win the bloody thing. Whats the point? Ok, its not the CL but its still a European competition. Surely football is about winning trophies?

• Options
    Am I putting 2 and 2 together here and coming up with 136, but is it just a coincidence that this has coincided with the news that Chelsea will appoint Di Matteo this week? Reports sauid he was due back on holiday on Wednesday and the deal would be finalised then, bit convenient this happened last night for 'Arry?
  • Options
    Am I putting 2 and 2 together here and coming up with 136, but is it just a coincidence that this has coincided with the news that Chelsea will appoint Di Matteo this week? Reports sauid he was due back on holiday on Wednesday and the deal would be finalised then, bit convenient this happened last night for 'Arry?
    lol go back to the old Harry thread and see what I posted in there about 3/4 weeks ago...

• Options
    Well most Spurs fans seem to want him gone. Seems bonkers to me, but what do I know, its not my club.

• Options
    lol go back to the old Harry thread and see what I posted in there about 3/4 weeks ago...

Just want to make sure my investment was doing ok ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    'arry 'oo?
  • Options
    Arry Arter
  • Options
    'Arry ain't walking out on his juicy contract.

Spurs will have to fire him first, then perhaps he could rush down the bank and get them to count the notes for him.

And while his money is being counted, he's in talks for his next managerial post.

Simples...... ain't it 'Arry?
    *nods as good as a wink to a blind bat*