Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thursday 7.45pm - Spain v Republic of Ireland - Preview/Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Hope to see James McLean get a run out this time, may be game over by then but he deserves a chance after the season he's had.

• Options
    Potatoe....
  • Options
    knew I should have done silva too
  • Options

Never mind Trap...
  • Options
    3-0 One more please Spain!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Trapattoni contiplates his next move.

• Options
    Robbie Keane looks more an ex-player to me these days
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Iniesta please
  • Options
    who came on 4 torres?
  • Options
    Iniesta please
    Iniesta and 4-0 will bring in two more for me.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    pique and 4 - 0 and perfection :)
  • Options
    Like a pub team....
  • Options
    Gutted for the Irish fans tbh. I changed my tune. They had a tough group and are very out their depth.
  • Options
    4-0 Stop now please Spain. Have Mercy !
  • Options
    Do the Irish have any songs other than the fields of Athenry ? They're more limited than the English brass band
  • Options
    Spain V Ireland Score 4-0 ( 14-1 188Bet)
    Iniesta to score Anytime ( 11-4 Betfair)
    Andrews to recieve a card ( 5-2 Betfair)
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-0

• Options
    First out, shame great noise and colour from the paddies , Spain were leagues ahead didn't see any of the fighting Irish style that big jack had with them , just wondering if with limit players taking away their style that has served them well In past tournaments is a good idea

How good Spain actually are is difficult to assess but they certainly are as good as the last tournament and if Germany don't improve then there is only 1 winner of this competition
  • Options
    I had Torres 1st g/s and 4-0 @ 35/1 and also -2 Spain handicap. Well and truly in profit now! :)
  • Options
    I bet £1111 on a whole load of unlikely events that I'm just revealling now. Suffice to say I won't be talking to you clowns anymore.
  • Options
    I bet £1111 on a whole load of unlikely events that I'm just revealling now. Suffice to say I won't be talking to you clowns anymore.
    Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I detest Irish football, but a few snidey cnts could do with looking at how proper support operates.
  • Options
    That Spanish National Anthem is shocking, no players and barely any fans sung !
    I think you know that it is because it hasn't got any words to it.
  • Options
    I had Torres 1st g/s and 4-0 @ 35/1 and also -2 Spain handicap. Well and truly in profit now! :)
    You want to change your bookie. 35-1 for a 4-0 and first goalscorer combination is appalling.
  • Options
    I detest Irish football, but a few snidey cnts could do with looking at how proper support operates.
    Not sure I wanto ask but...how/why do you detest Irish football ?
  • Options
    That Spanish National Anthem is shocking, no players and barely any fans sung !
    I think you know that it is because it hasn't got any words to it.
    Dont worry, it was just a bad joke. You would have thought fans would have made up something to sing with it though
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    Keane didn't hold anything back at the end there.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    You want to change your bookie. 35-1 for a 4-0 and first goalscorer combination is appalling.
    To be honest i'm awful at any kind of gambling, but have starting putting a small amount on over the Euros. Only a student so £200 is a nice little win for me :) any advice on better bookies will be well recieved. i have tried to attach a pic of my account (to prove im not a 'faker') but im not very good at his kinda thing.
  • Options
    edited June 2012