Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    andyg90 said:

Any other Vikings fans? Season 5 part2 has been immense so far.

Cant wait catch up. One of my favourite shows. Lagetha <3
  • Options
    Not a tv series as such, but I've just watched the Inbetweeners reunion show. Thought it was awful. Gutted as I was really looking forward to it
  • Options

Fortitude series 3. Anyone else finished it and can explain?

Seen it but can only explain it as bonkers!
  • Options

Not a tv series as such, but I've just watched the Inbetweeners reunion show. Thought it was awful. Gutted as I was really looking forward to it

I think almost everyone did.
    Just very badly put together.
  • Options

Fortitude series 3. Anyone else finished it and can explain?

Seen it but can only explain it as bonkers!
    That’s what I’ve concluded so far! Is that the end or are they doing more do you know? Did like the way it reverted back to 1st episode. (Which we went back and watched)
  • Options
    Just finished Escape from Dannemora on a Sky Atlantic. A bit of a slow burner but really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Luther was outstanding last night.
  • Options

Can't believe there is no more chat about or it's own discussion.

Cracking TV IMO.
  • Options
    Yeah its quality. A lot stronger than the two episodes in series 4.

The couple are proper creepy.
  • Options
    Yep, not many programmes (if any) I'm clock watching for it to start and sit there and make sure I get no interruptions nowadays.

Missus won't watch it, proper creepy, 100% bit of me.

She stopped watching with the 'under the bed episode'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Started watching a new series on netflix 'You' - very odd and not really what i expected, not sure if will continue 3 episodes in.

Basically its about a guy that falls for a girl... but he stalks her, then kidnaps someone and just all very weird, even has a close relationship with a youngster (no suggestion of anything but just really odd) Hard describe, not sure whether to stick with it (Main girl is very nice)
  • Options

I can’t stand James Buckley . Everything he does or says annoys me and I’m not talking about his imbetweeners character. Those betting ads are the most annoying think on TV .He’s a typic , pathetic stripey Nigel .
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Any other Vikings fans? Season 5 part2 has been immense so far.

Watched the new episode before work this morning, love it
  • Options

Really? I thought it was good, but a bit too tryhard... More like a horror film than a thriller... That said, i will be hooked watching the next two and Alice Morgan is a brilliant character
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Really? I thought it was good, but a bit too tryhard... More like a horror film than a thriller... That said, i will be hooked watching the next two and Alice Morgan is a brilliant character
    I find her the worst part about the whole show.
  • Options
    That Luther episode was epic
  • Options
    Not new but stumbled across and re-watched the Young Offenders last night. Xmas special and realised it was last year's. Saw it out and then chose to revisit fridge episode. If there is a funnier 30 minutes
  • Options
    Two predictions for tomorrow night's Luther (spoilers for tonight's one....)

Benny won't be dead.
    The surgeon bloke was in the ambulance that took the kidnap victim away.
  • Options
    I've spent the last couple of days intermittently catching up with about 2 years of posts on this thread. Isn't it incredible how high our standards are now for tv? For years shit like prison break, 6 feet under, lost, heroes was considered real top end tv. Then along comes the wire, sons of anarchy, game of thrones and the bar is now higher than it is for feature films

For what it's worth I've started You, which is ok but getting weirder by the episode. Catastrophe which made me giggle a couple of times in the very first episode. That was mainly the sanny van man from phoneshop and Ashley Jensen though

White Gold I found funny. Some parts more than others but I would recommend it no two ways about it. People have either loved that or absolutely hated it, no meh inbetween

People just do nothing is amusing, the characters are great and the actors are really good especially Chabuddy G but I don't think it's passed a 3 laugh test. I'm early into it after sporadically watching odd episodes over the last few years.

Phoneshop I thoroughly recommend. The episode where they eat the weed cakes built up to something I nearly threw up laughing at
  • Options
    First couple if series of Prison Break were quality!

"I did not kill that man Michael!"

After that yeah it was pish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That Luther episode was epic

Ok that one was really good
  • Options
    Anyone got any thoughts on Fleabag (the show, not the owner of CAFC). Good, bad or indifferent?
  • Options

Anyone got any thoughts on Fleabag (the show, not the owner of CAFC). Good, bad or indifferent?

Really enjoyed it.
  • Options

Really enjoyed it.
    Yeah I did too, the main actor is perfect for that role
  • Options
    In a time when binge watching tv series and box sets is so common place having a 4 part series on 4 consecutive nights rather than once a week really benefits a show like Luther.
  • Options

Watched the Christmas special "The young offenders", funny in places, overall not great. On BBCiPlayer.

Yeah it was rubbish, shame as a Christmas special wasn’t necessary and doesn’t bode well for S2.

Hopefully it was just a blip as S1 was brilliant (once I got to grips with the accent!).
  • Options
    Thought that episode of Luther was a bit messy.
  • Options

Two predictions for tomorrow night's Luther (spoilers for tonight's one....)

Benny won't be dead.
    The surgeon bloke was in the ambulance that took the kidnap victim away.

I'm bad at this
  • Options

Thought that episode of Luther was a bit messy.

Too much IMO.

Just deal with the already good storyline
  • Options
    Way too much... Too many unnecessary subplots. Alice shooting the copper was completely needless, and how on earth would she know they were there!?