Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things You'd Like To Hear Said This Season......

Comments

• Options
    "I can't believe you had Charlton to beat Palace 19-1 at 165000000/1, how on earth did you guess that right?"
  • Options
    It's your round - blimey that was quick!
  • Options
    Nigella Lawson: "Come here Saga - I've never shagged a Charlton fan".
  • Options
    'That's amazing, his 35th league goal of the season. The transformation of Daryl Russell to the Championships' Denis Bergkamp has been one of THE incredible stories of the season'
  • Options
    Chris Powell - "yes, the offer to manage Man Utd was tempting, but I've got a great squad here now and want to continue that journey when we take our rightful place back in the premeirshiop next year"
  • Options
    Yes winning the FA cup was great, but being back in the Premiership gave me the most satisfaction
  • Options
    and the Champions are ....... for the third year running a team goes straight through from the first division to the championship and on to the Premier League.
  • Options
    "and that goal from out of retirement for one game only jonathan fortune completes charltons rout against crystal palace, on the last game of the season and confirms charltons promotion as champions and crystal palaces relegation after their ten point reduction for idiotic fans"
  • Options
    After Ron Noades' tragic accident, falling off of a high horse, it is revealed that he has left Selhurst Park not to Crystal Palace, but to a Urban Hedgehog Rescue charity. The Eagles have been given a month to find a new home, with a groundshare with Crawley the favourite option at this moment in time. This is another blow for the club, who are already 11 points adrift at the foot of the table.
  • Options
    "Shalalalalala"

As it means we're more than likely to be winning against the scum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    'sorry for being sarcastic, patronising, pedantic and acting like a superior being'
  • Options
    As it's April and we're 11 pts clear, might as well go into admin.
  • Options
    In a unique experiment to appease the half dozen Charlton fans living in the MST time zone, Saturday games will now KO at 10pm with midweek fixtures moved to 2.45am
  • Options
    Arise, Sir Christopher Powell.
  • Options
    "There is the money back that I owe you dad"
  • Options
    "Charlton have shocked Newcastle at St James' in the FA cup by beating them 3-0"

"Alan Pardew has been sacked by Newcastle following a heavy defeat at home to Charlton, which is after a dismal run of results in the premier league"
  • Options
    This is the greatest football team of all time... To win every game they play in a full season has never been done in global football..

Utter utter genius..
  • Options
    One club, one aim
  • Options
    congratulations, we are pleased to offer you the job...
  • Options
    Both Milwall and palarse have been relegated to league 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I logged onto Charlton Life and everyone was happy.
  • Options
    Blimey, that Dave Mehmet's lost some weight and his hair's grown back too.
  • Options
    my fingers are wet
  • Options
    'I know who we're signing because I own Charlton Athletic'
  • Options
    "sorry you all got a bit worried. it's just that when i looked at my account and saw i was down to my last 50 billion, i panicked and sent out the wrong vibes to the people closest to me who i also know to be the sources of others."
  • Options
    ..... another games goes past without a moan to the ref from Scott Wagstaff
  • Options
    Golfie saying "everything is rosy in the Charlton garden & I can't think of anything to worry about" :-)
  • Options
    "And if you will look under your seat one of you will have an envelope attached to the bottom of it... That's right... Open it.... Congratulations you have received Leon Clarke on a free transfer!"
  • Options
    "And can you all give a big Bromley Addicks welcome to tonight's guest, Kevin Cash"
  • Options
    "And can you all give a big Bromley Addicks welcome to tonight's guest, Kevin Cash"
    Wow big coup Henry!