Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things You'd Like To Hear Said This Season......

Comments

• Options
    BDL: CHAAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!
  • Options
    A tearful Chris Powell saying "Words can not describe how much it means to me to have signed a new 10 year contract at MY club, Charlton Athletic"
  • Options
    Told you we had nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    "95% champions 5% runners up 0% play offs"
  • Options
    No dear, I don't mind if you go to the game for once. And I'll have my best silkies on for when you get home.
  • Options
    What's the easiest way to the Emirates next season ?
  • Options
    Big DL saying "CHAMPIONS"!!!!
  • Options
    "95% champions 5% runners up 0% play offs"
    Never gonna happen! FACT

• Options
    My Good Lady " Oh darling that headache has gone".
  • Options
    Curb_it "oh i get that joke now"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coyr
  • Options
    "I really thought that England call-up would go to his head but I guess thy hat-trick from Solly prove me wrong..."
  • Options
    Charlton turn down a £4m bid for Chris Solly in January. Chris Powell says that to be 9 points clear of second place he is looking to strengthen not sell players.
  • Options
    My Good Lady " Oh darling that headache has gone".
    Yeah - women say we can't multi-task, but we can have a head ache and have sex!
  • Options
    "Bloody Hell....another 4-0 win ?"
  • Options
    And no longer will Charlton fans moan how long they get on the FLS...
  • Options
    "It was always my true ambition to sign for Charlton and I am glad the club considers me tall enough" - Lionel Messi in shock move from the Nou Camp.
  • Options
    "would sheikh ishitmoneyforfun please return to his golden helicopter in the west stand car park, as you're blocking the pothole repairers"
  • Options
    "Bloody Hell....another 4-0 win ?"
  • Options
    That cookie looks a right monster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love the new shirts!
  • Options
    'UEFA, having awarded the 2014 Champions League Final to Charlton Athletic, have extended their offer to include an expansion of The Valley to 40,000 seats and 10,000 'safe standing' places. The purchase of the Landsdowne Mews land has already been completed. Platini's confirmed madness is to Charlton's benefit.'
  • Options
    "Well there you have it, conclusive proof that Tony Jimenez isn't mute after all"
  • Options
    "We now have a final, clear and definitive answer on who is better, Waggy or Green"
  • Options
    Charlton win the Championship but "unfortunately" Millwall and Palace are relegated - mixed day for South London... mwhahaha
  • Options
    mmmm loving the brie and cranberry baguette - this north stand catering really has improved
  • Options
    I only have to queue for a minute to get a pint at halftime.
  • Options
    The Oak has really improved, its like the old days in there.
  • Options
    Unbelievable jeff, thats the 10th consecutive 1on1 bradley had put in this season...
  • Options
    "And unfortunately due to both being in administration, Palace and Millwall have been entered into the Blue Square South for next season."