Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things You'd Like To Hear Said This Season......

124»

Comments

• Options
    AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD There's the Hattrick! Who would have thought that Chris Solly would be so effective as a striker? 23 goals in 21 games says it all!
  • Options
    "Jackson swings in a cross... substitute Mambo gets on the end of it... goal! it's Mambo with number five! it's all over... Charlton win 5-0 and will be promoted and palace relegated - and with Simon Jordan still being held captive by somali pirates and the club facing administration, it tops a pretty rotten week for them. "
  • Options
    Tony Jiminez and Rick Everitt hug each other on the pitch, as the Charlton players and fans celebrate consecutive promotions.
    "Tony's custody of the club has been immaculate, and above all he's a wonderful man" said an emotional Everitt.
  • Options
    Hands up Gov , i was wrong that Baldock fella was an inspired signing , 15 goals by Christmas in this division , is none too shabby.
  • Options

Tony Jiminez and Rick Everitt hug each other on the pitch, as the Charlton players and fans celebrate consecutive promotions.
    "Tony's custody of the club has been immaculate, and above all he's a wonderful man" said an emotional Everitt.

For a second there I thought you were imagining them playing! Well, I suppose Rick's got the Bobby Charlton haircut at least!
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

For a second there I thought you were imagining them playing! Well, I suppose Rick's got the Bobby Charlton haircut at least!
    *ouch*