Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Line of Duty

Comments

• Options
    This series isn’t a patch on he previous ones. Losing interest
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

Good shout
    Definitely not the top dog though. 

Have thought Hastings being dodgy is too obvious, but the destruction of the laptop is suspicious to say the least!
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

Good shout
    Definitely not the top dog though. 

Have thought Hastings being dodgy is too obvious, but the destruction of the laptop is suspicious to say the least!
    I reckon he took it in for a windscreen repair.
  • Options
    This season isn’t doing it for me . Far too samy every episode. 
  • Options
    Never had to pause and discuss (rewind) so many times. Stephen Graham’s scouse mumbling doesn’t help 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Fucking hell tough crowd! 

I think Stephen Graham is again absolutely walloping it as DC Corbett 

The Hastings stuff with any other programme would normally be a massive giveaway but it's too obvious. 

I think this series is up there with all the others
    Not the best series but enjoying it. Agreed about Graham, think he's playing a fantastic part. Very good actor. 
  • Options
    I struggled with tonight's episode and it feels like a Parody at times with the amount of acronyms. Will stick with it but if super Ted "mother of Mary" Hastings is H I will be gutted. 

Ted is innocent OK.
  • Options
    Probably wrong, but since they announced there'd be a series 5 and a series 6, I've been wondering with this series will end up with Hastings being outed as H, but there's a slight hint that actually he's been set up. And then series 6 would be revealing the coverup and unmasking who's actually responsible. So far the whole "property development" subplot looks like it'd fit with Hastings being stitched up - I mean for goodness sake, it's just a slightly more respectable version of the "I'm a Nigerian Prince and I will reward you for helping me to smuggle money out of the country" emails.
  • Options
    So let me get this right.
    We've got an armed organised gang running about , not any old gang but one in the 2 previous raids have opened fire and on one of the raids killed was it 3 serving police officers. 
    Now there's about 8 in this gang and theve now acquired semi automatic weapons from the previous heist.
    The police have received info another jobs on.
    Now this is a police force that will turn up with at least a dozen officers to a dawn raid for a suspected drug pusher or someone whose let a flare off at a football match.
    This police force hasn't got enough armed officers on the scene to deal with a diversion.
    Blimey half the British police force, the army and if there was a bit of water within a 100 miles the navy would be involved in taking this gang out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised no one has yet to mention that The Caddy may still be alive. Also, who killed Hargreaves as the gang leader insisted he shot at his legs. 
  • Options
    Surprised no one has yet to mention that The Caddy may still be alive. Also, who killed Hargreaves as the gang leader insisted he shot at his legs. 

It looked like he was bleeding out from the Femoral artery in his leg to me...
  • Options

Yep in one shot there was an improvised tourniquet on his leg, a sure sign of a catastrophic bleed.
  • Options

cfgs said:

Yep in one shot there was an improvised tourniquet on his leg, a sure sign of a catastrophic bleed.
    Is there a Doctor in the CL house ?
  • Options
    I struggled with tonight's episode and it feels like a Parody at times with the amount of acronyms. Will stick with it but if super Ted "mother of Mary" Hastings is H I will be gutted. 

Ted is innocent OK.

Until proven guilty, of course.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

hawksmoor said:
    Who gave Arnott the information about how to make the phone call from the phone box. I may have missed something here.

The details about the phone box, the card and what to say, were on the soundfile they found on Maneet's computer.
    I than' yow. I must have slipped out for a beer or something.
    If only they invented a facility whereby you could pause telly.

If only, mate, if only!
  • Options

cfgs said:

Is there a Doctor in the CL house ?
    For my part I have actually applied one at a car crash, I am a part-time fire-fighter. Pretty gruesome.
  • Options
    Has LOD jumped the shark?
  • Options
    I thought he was still alive. 
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    Has LOD jumped the shark?

Not yet. But the shark is definitely in the water.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last nights was too far fetched.....undercover or not, the powers that be are not going to let a bunch of nutters loose with automatic firearms, especially after they topped a couple of old bill previously, and now the undercover cop has killed a high ranking old bill as well.....its just ridiculous tosh!
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks that Adrian Dunbar’s (Hastings) acting is dreadful?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Am I the only one who thinks that Adrian Dunbar’s (Hastings) acting is dreadful?
    Quite possibly.
  • Options
    Well I bloody well like it.
  • Options

What's the Old Bill body count so far in;

a) this series? (5?)

b) the whole thing from the start?

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Wooden.
  • Options
    It's a tv drama.....not real life.
  • Options
    It's a tv drama.....not real life.
    Well gypsy brides , the only way is Essex and made in Chelsea along with Britains got talent is real life.
    So the next time someone who watches all this made up b@llocks takes the p!ss out of me for watching them shows they can poke it.