Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters from Hell

Comments

• Options

The twat that sits a few seats along from me in the north upper that just shouts at BWP even if he does something good!

you could sit near me, two old blokes behind me slag BWP off non stop virtually every game

• Options
    Charlton have always had a reputation (well, amongst us) to be a bit of a moan and grumble lot.

Do you lot think that's fair?
  • Options
    I had some old woman behind me at Spurs in the FA Cup keep moaning that we wern't winning at 3-0 down, I turned round and told her to "shut the f*ck up, it's only a cup game" She did in the end.
  • Options
    id go along with that

you've only got to go to an away game 'sidddddddddddddddarrrn'
  • Options
    Bunny said:

Charlton have always had a reputation (well, amongst us) to be a bit of a moan and grumble lot.

Do you lot think that's fair?

yes
  • Options

I had some old woman behind me at Spurs in the FA Cup keep moaning that we wern't winning at 3-0 down, I turned round and told her to "shut the f*ck up, it's only a cup game" She did in the end.

Can't believe you spoke to Curb_It like that and got away with it!!
  • Options
    I think down The Den we are one of two extremes - all on the players backs or all behind them (more or less).

6-0 at home to Birmingham and they go off to a standing ovation...a 1-0 win under Spackman and they were given pelters.
  • Options

He only picks on women... you better run quicker next time young nathan or i will clip you round the ear.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

He only picks on women... you better run quicker next time young nathan or i will clip you round the ear.

Well I am younger than you so I can run faster than you anyways ;-)
  • Options

Some bald bloke with "Big Vern" on the back of his shirt who sits in North Upper Block G. Comes to all games drunk and anyone who doesn't join in with his "songs" he calls a cunt. He's just generally an arsehole really.

He pitched up in block A North Lower at the £5 game last season. I'm no vicar but was shocked by his language and behaviour as were some people with me along for the offer. Thought he was a blow in at the time and have not seen him since, luckily.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pelham123 said:

Some bald bloke with "Big Vern" on the back of his shirt who sits in North Upper Block G. Comes to all games drunk and anyone who doesn't join in with his "songs" he calls a cunt. He's just generally an arsehole really.

He pitched up in block A North Lower at the £5 game last season. I'm no vicar but was shocked by his language and behaviour as were some people with me along for the offer. Thought he was a blow in at the time and have not seen him since, luckily.

So even though he's got a ST, he ended up there..strange. Maybe he was just too drunk to know where he actually was. If he carries on, I'll have a word with a steward and see what can be done.
  • Options
    man up nathan
  • Options
    I might be alone in this but I enjoy a good swear up at football.
  • Options
    I bet he throws glasses in pubs too.
  • Options
    JT said:

I bet he throws glasses in pubs too.

Carry on as you were Rodney, nothing wrong with swearing at a football match
  • Options
    Cup games when they close the Cupboard End are a nightmare.

All the riff raff come into the East.

It's either Buckshee starting fights or Covered End and his mates talking crap about players.

: - )
  • Options
    Not Rodders
  • Options
    I think all clubs should tell all fans to feck off and then there will be no fans then there will be no football then there will be no need for threads like this
  • Options
    One word "Pressure!". So happy I no longer sit near that clown in North Upper
  • Options
    Bloke in NL F Block:

'DON'T PASS IT BACKWARDS'

What if you can't pass it forwards , what should he do then?

'GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!'

We don't even have the ball, and it's on the halfway line, or we have the ball and therefore the last thing we want to do is f****** get rid of it!

'BRING 'IM DAHHHHN'

Or, win the ball off of him cleanly and move forwards with the ball, starting a counter attack?

His favourite 3 lines, can be shouted at any time during the match, usually followed by a few F***, C***, B******, W***** or T*****s for good measure
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris Powell sits in F Block?
  • Options
    Bloke behind me !
    @AdamtheAddick !!
  • Options
    It does make me laugh when everyone shouts out shoooooot when the balls about 25 feet in the air on the edge of the box.
  • Options
    Got punched in the face in the old covered end during the Sheff Weds Cup game (1996 I think) for asking the guy next to me to actually support the team rather than continually slag them off......a real high point of my Charlton supporting career!
  • Options

The twat that sits a few seats along from me in the north upper that just shouts at BWP even if he does something good!

you could sit near me, two old blokes behind me slag BWP off non stop virtually every game

Sounds about right! I'd like to see them do what BWP does every game :)
  • Options
    ANYONE that turns to you at a football match and go's 'shhh'..... go to the fucking opera twat
  • Options
    Some old guy used to constantly kick and poke me from through the seat in the upper north, whcih isn't easy to do. No matter what I said or the comments I'd make when I moved to sit elsewhere, he'd continue. That went on for 3 years. He's probably dead now.
  • Options
    DanDavis said:

Got punched in the face in the old covered end during the Sheff Weds Cup game (1996 I think) for asking the guy next to me to actually support the team rather than continually slag them off......a real high point of my Charlton supporting career!

Ahhhh the good old days ;-)
  • Options

haha