Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crawley Away 1/8/12 (1-0 FT, Green)

Comments

• Options
    Yep
  • Options
    4 of us going, just returned from hols and two little ones are excited about meeting some players for the first time, so suspect that is me standing at the ground from 6pm awaiting their arrival and praying. Only shame, having just returned from France is that we could not find/buy berets whilst in the Dordogne - the only thing I got was a look of 'are you taking the p*ss' when I asked in a clothes shop - ah well, c'est la vie......
  • Options
    I'm there tonight. The girlfriend lands at Gatwick shortly after so works out perfectly as I'm playing Taxi driver!
  • Options
    Pavo said:

4 of us going, just returned from hols and two little ones are excited about meeting some players for the first time, so suspect that is me standing at the ground from 6pm awaiting their arrival and praying. Only shame, having just returned from France is that we could not find/buy berets whilst in the Dordogne - the only thing I got was a look of 'are you taking the p*ss' when I asked in a clothes shop - ah well, c'est la vie......

I'm getting one (Beret). Encouraging other Charlton fans to do the same. (bit of a laugh).
    Try charity/fancy dress shops. Also loads of cheap ones from firms on internet

• Options
    Cheers, fancy dress shop around the corner, so will try there...best P
  • Options
    Off topic but is anyone else having dramas trying to log in to CAFC Player? tried now with 3 different browsers and no joy. Really want to listen to tonights game :/
  • Options
    5 of us going tonight, got tickets in the east stand, tickets are available on the night as just asked at the ticket office while buying mine
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Off topic but is anyone else having dramas trying to log in to CAFC Player? tried now with 3 different browsers and no joy. Really want to listen to tonights game :/

Me too, last 3 times I've tried. I sign in, click a video and it just says "loading" but nothing happens.
    Really annoying.
  • Options
    buying mine on the door tonight 3 of us going. Missed seeing some live football. Hopefully will be a good showing from the boys and will post a review at the end from what should be a strong and good match for us
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Me too, last 3 times I've tried. I sign in, click a video and it just says "loading" but nothing happens.
    Really annoying.
    Won't even let me log in. Seems strange was working the other night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Gazcafc81 said:

EastStand said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Really annoying.
    Won't even let me log in. Seems strange was working the other night.
    I think my problem is to do with flash player. I'm on a mac and have upgraded to mountain lion. I don't think flash has caught up yet. I will try in windows and see if that works.
    Bloody computers.

EDIT: Yep, works fine in windows.
  • Options
    i'm going....gonna try and convert a mate.....probably not the best game to try.....
  • Options
    Crawley beat the Millwall first team on Saturday, so it may be a tough work-out. 5/4 on Charlton to win is a great price.
  • Options
    Having seen Crawley a few times, you usually give their all. They seem to have odd lapses of ineptitude, particularly at the back. We should have the ability to stop them having the ball, but friendlies are funny things - we will see.
  • Options
    Nice to see Solly here. Littlun's dead chuffed with 11 autographs, including in my 5 year old's own words Sir Chris' - he's learnt well!
  • Options
    cafc: Hamer, Solly, Wiggins, Taylor, Dervite, Hollands, Green, Cook, Wagstaff, Smith, Haynes.

subs: Sullivan, Evina, Jackson, Cort, Morrison, Pritchard, Stephens, Kerkar, Kermorgant, Wilson, Wright-Phillips.
  • Options
    Looks like 451 in the first half with Hollands, Waggy and Cook in the middle or will Green be inside and Waggy wide?
  • Options
    Looking forward a good game im in frontrow of east stand tent come on u addicks
  • Options
    cafc twitter says Green at the head of a midfield diamond with Hollands holding and Super Waggy and Haynes tucked in

described as 4 -1 -2-1-2 so Cook must be up top with Smith.
  • Options
    1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Green
  • Options
    we score freekicks every game amazing
  • Options
    Green Free kick curled around the wall from 20 yards. Yet another fk goal in pre-season!
  • Options
    Always wondered about trying Green in the playmaker role. Maybe he can spot a killer ball as well as a killer cross and we know he has a shot on him.
  • Options
    I am liking the new live blog on the OS
  • Options
    Dervite aint good enough
  • Options
    And anyone who says he is knows f all about football? ;-)
  • Options
    My first friendly in 16 years and I know why now,
  • Options
    It's good to see we have a lot of players capable of burying a free-kick!
  • Options

Dervite aint good enough

Your not allowed to say that. Apparently you cant form an opinion of a player only watching him once.