Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic tickets

Comments

• Options
    No mate some catergory E tickets are only a score. Oh well if anyones going tomorrow i'll be at Stratford bus station tomorrow being forced to wear a horrible looking pink tabbard and giving everyone wrong directions from 7 till 2 come and say hello.
  • Options
    I keep having to resist the urge to drop 300 quid on tickets for a big athletics event
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2012
    Yep - I was close earlier, but I keep telling myself that Saturday evening is unlikely to be bettered as a chance to see British track and field glory in the form of Ennis and Farah so won't pay more than I already have. Feel very lucky.
  • Options
    Rothko just do it, it is probably the only time it will be here and it is fantastic, the volunteers and army were brilliant all day not sure there were any non-army staff in the security areas. I will be on the look out all next week.
  • Options
    fuck it only 150 tpound tickets left
    #
  • Options
    cannot justify paying 300 quid for 2.5 hrs of watching running and someone jumping in sand.

some people on here moan about 30 quid for a matchday ticket!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

No mate some catergory E tickets are only a score. Oh well if anyones going tomorrow i'll be at Stratford bus station tomorrow being forced to wear a horrible looking pink tabbard and giving everyone wrong directions from 7 till 2 come and say hello.

Yes but the £20 athletics tickets for tomorrow were as I stated. I have the brochure :-)
  • Options

£20 tickets and other special price tickets are for aged 16 and under on 27/07/2012 & 60 and over on same date.

Nicholas, you do not qualify for either :-)

Hmmmmmm ..... I beg to differ
  • Options
    Absolutely my children paid £3 / £7 and £11 today
  • Options
    Went to see the basketball, fantastic atmosphere in the park, took my mum she really enjoyed it. Once in a lifetime opputuinity...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fill yer boots guys - loads just gone on again. i'm in the queue for about 1k of tickets!
  • Options

Went to see the basketball, fantastic atmosphere in the park, took my mum she really enjoyed it. Once in a lifetime opputuinity...

that male game that was just on? that was an awesome ending - unlucky lads!

• Options
    Just having a check to see if I can get £20 Handball tickets for tomorrow
  • Options
    athletics ones are no hope same as last night for the saturday
  • Options
    loads of hockey tickets just gone on sale.
  • Options
    I've been stuck on 15 minutes or longer for the last 10 mins... driving me mad.

If I don't get tickets, planning on doing a pub crawl around all the nations "houses" one day next week.

Been up to a few of the venues just to soak up the atmosphere.... loving the olympic fever. I was a volunteer in Whistler for the winter Olympics a couple of years ago, but this is something special.
  • Options
    Switzerland is good by Southwark Cathedral.
  • Options
    F*cking system, made me wait about 20mins and told me there wasn't any left
  • Options
    been stuck on fifteen minutes for fifteen minutes now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no joy. 'sorry no tickets found' back in again for another £600 tickets. another 15 mins at least queue. gonna go to bed with the laptop i think and see if anything comes up! hope i don't fall asleep before it find some. good luck one and all. I'm sure i'll be on again tomorrow during the day still searching.
  • Options
    I am now in a queue too
  • Options
    my wait time got down to 11 minutes before ticking up 12...13....15....mare
  • Options
    It's everyone from CL clogging up the server...
  • Options
    Another fail for me!!
  • Options
    How can it take a computer ticketing system 30 minutes to look for a ticket??

Utterly useless
  • Options
    Missed It said:

How can it take a computer ticketing system 30 minutes to look for a ticket??

Utterly useless

Well it's got to search all the cupboards & nooks & crannies, you just know where they've all been hidden.

• Options
    Suze. What were the most expensive tickets you were looking for ?
    if u don't mind me askin.
  • Options
    if trying to get tickets for the games was an olympic event then you suzi would get gold...

COME ON SUZI YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!!
  • Options
    Cause the system is getting hammered.

the original period saw a total of 22 million applications for 7 million tickets.