Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic tickets

Comments

• Options
    having lived on the site for 9 days, not once have tickets for the olympic park come up, except once when on the 1st August they came up for the 28th July - which I think was a glitch and it wouldn't let you buy them anyway.
  • Options
    so i take it you cant get them anymore then?
  • Options
    I'd suggest that anyone that has a ticket for £10 would either go themselves, or not bother selling it back to the olympics for someone else as £10 isn't too much to lose, so I never thought any would come back up for resale. Your best bet to get in is to buy a ticket for anything in the olympic park which gives you access. It'll cost you more than £10 though.
  • Options
    just no tickets available for anything tho is there?
  • Options
    not in the olympic park at the moment. unless you can afford 1500 for closing ceremony tickets. things do come up though.
  • Options
    the best way of applying is looking on the website at midnight the day before?
  • Options
    they come up all the time at no set time. I've noticed some come up at 11am, 4pm, 10pm and midnight ish, but not exactly the same time every day. Basically they are doing their best to get what they can back on for sale, and doing a brill job, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get any still.
  • Options
    Standing on the embankment now watching the marathon - I cant believe the crowds - thought it would be far more spread out.
    Brilliant atmosphere again - talk about the countries of the world arriving in town. The place has every flag under the sun. Just been chatting to a group of Japanese and Mexicans when some very drunk Uruguayans joined in!

Strangely surreally fantastic
  • Options
    Water Polo tickets have just come on
  • Options
    For tonight. Womens quater finals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Athletics for today came on a moment ago, no joy though. boo hoo me.
  • Options
    so many empty seats at the gymnastics finals but not a sniff of a ticket online for days......
  • Options
    I really hope you get sorted Suz, it must be driving you crazy.
  • Options
    I've turned into a bit of a seat spotter! I can see them at the tennis. I can see them at the gymnastics, and anyone in the stadium last night in a white t-shirt i was accusing of being a seat :-)

there were some 50quid tonight tickets on which i've been trying to get for the last 20 minutes, in loads of 2/3 minute queues which gives you hope and then lets you down - I hate the colours blue and orange as well. those on the ticket page will understand.

I'm 45 minutes late for my cousins son's 1st birthday party in a field in Wadhurst - haven't even left home and it started at 2pm. still no tickets! Whoops - off now.
  • Options
    There are Equestrian tickets available for tomorrow at £95 a pop.
  • Options
    Anyone going to the Paralympics?

Me and the missus are going to the Athletics on the Friday 7th September - morning session. £10 each
  • Options

I've turned into a bit of a seat spotter! I can see them at the tennis. I can see them at the gymnastics, and anyone in the stadium last night in a white t-shirt i was accusing of being a seat :-)

there were some 50quid tonight tickets on which i've been trying to get for the last 20 minutes, in loads of 2/3 minute queues which gives you hope and then lets you down - I hate the colours blue and orange as well. those on the ticket page will understand.

I'm 45 minutes late for my cousins son's 1st birthday party in a field in Wadhurst - haven't even left home and it started at 2pm. still no tickets! Whoops - off now.

Careful Suzi you'll have certain posters after you claiming you've made your difficulty in getting any tickets and the rows of empty seats up ;-)

I'm lucky enough to be taking up one of my brothers tickets for the boxing on Friday so will get to sample some of the atmosphere even if it's not my chosen sport.

Wish you every success in your search though, not being in London and working of course there were extra hurdles to overcome so I've stopped trying now and just sat back to enjoy it in all it's glory without the stress of logging on every 5 minutes. Fingers crossed you get somehting to pay you back for your stubborness tenacity.
  • Options

Me and the missus are going to the Athletics on the Friday 7th September - morning session. £10 each

Going to that day too
  • Options
    On a positive note suze,imagine getting tickets for say the boxing last night and missing the track on tv.I know where id have rather been.
  • Options
    Presume there were loads of tickets available for the tennis as there are empty seats galore. Bloody Olympic family
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

On a positive note suze,imagine getting tickets for say the boxing last night and missing the track on tv.I know where id have rather been.

Husband and dad have been to the boxing, and I'm aiming to go to a venue i've never been to (or the 02 for the gymnastics) so not applying for sports in wembley/excel etc. Wouldn't have applied for anything last night or tonight that wasn't athletics, as the next best thing to being there is being at home with a champagne in my hand :-)

I am going to paralympic swimming, athletics and goal ball though and very excited about that. As get to the aquatic centre, the olympic stadium and the copper box!! All 3 events for under the price of 1 of us going to the athletics tonight. #winning

• Options

Going to that day too
    Yep we're going to that too. God knows what the view would be like with a £10 ticket.
  • Options
    Same as some people who paid 750 tonight for theirs lol
  • Options
    Yes. I'm in Category A seats Tuesday morning £150. In the evening they are £450.
    However, I will be watching Round1's. They will be watching Finals.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Going to that day too
    Yep we're going to that too. God knows what the view would be like with a £10 ticket.
    Got the £20 tickets ;-) Going with my brother (who paid) and my dad so should be good.

Gonna get 7 a side football tickets and some other ones soon too, might as well make the most of it.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Going to that day too
    Got the £20 tickets ;-) Going with my brother (who paid) and my dad so should be good.

Gonna get 7 a side football tickets and some other ones soon too, might as well make the most of it.
    We also got tickets for the team GB Goalball (?) game on Tuesday 4th mainly so we could visit the park. It doesn't matter too much what the sport is, once you're in the park the atmosphere will take you over.
  • Options

8 of us are going 2nd September evening athletics. Having booked a couple of weeks ago I checked yesterday for other tickets anywhere in the Park that day - completely sold everywhere!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Going to that day too

We also got tickets for the team GB Goalball (?) game on Tuesday 4th mainly so we could visit the park. It doesn't matter too much what the sport is, once you're in the park the atmosphere will take you over.
    This is Goalball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUvYT_RAaUk
  • Options
    Tickets are still appearing. Picked up 2 x £45 for the Boxing tomorrow night, with two Brits fighting. Better value than £420 for the Egg and Spoon Race.
  • Options
    A bunch of tickets appeared earlier today for various events, lots of events came up, but probably not many tickets for each...